PDA

View Full Version : touch pro 2 cricket rom

kc720
02-08-2010, 03:00 PM
this rom was posted on howard forums by kingauthur72076. give credit to him at hofo. here is the original link at hofo :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

u will need to use hardspl for the phone BEFORE u flash a custom rom. it can be found at :
thanx to cmonex for that

Dex
02-09-2010, 12:44 AM
In the works an official Cricket Mafia Rom for the Touch Pro 2 STAY TUNED

bigglou23
02-22-2010, 03:49 AM
this rom was posted on howard forums by kingauthur72076. give credit to him at hofo. here is the original link at hofo :

u will need to use hardspl for the phone BEFORE u flash a custom rom. it can be found at :
thanx to cmonex for that

Nice find!

Dex
02-26-2010, 10:09 PM
im am still working on perfecting my rom to get it up and goin i will keep u updated right now im having issues with the proxycap install and autorun stuff but im learning

thephoneguy913
02-27-2010, 01:24 AM
This ROM and Wap/MMS cabs are tested....Thank you for your help CRICKETMODDER....I got my Touch Pro 2 Flashed succesfully...the only thing that i'm still fighting with is the email...I cant make my Gmail work in the phone....any ideas?

whitey10tc
02-27-2010, 01:55 AM
This ROM and Wap/MMS cabs are tested....Thank you for your help CRICKETMODDER....I got my Touch Pro 2 Flashed succesfully...the only thing that i'm still fighting with is the email...I cant make my Gmail work in the phone....any ideas?
Try setting Gmail up through activesync and add server source. It should work, if it errors out let me know and I'll walk you through the setting my wife figured out.