PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think THis is a SCAM ?

skinnyman
09-03-2013, 01:36 PM
HI i seen this on eBay and don't know if this is good or a scam . what do you think , and if you would buy it ? if i can't post links here im sorry but here is link Fully Flashed Custom Verizon P P Hotspot System MiFi 2200 4510L 4620L | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

whitey10tc
09-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Is it a scam, no! Does it have good feedback yes eBay Feedback Profile for flashed_phones ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
While you may find a few users that seem to troll the web and cyber stock that seller, there are even more that have nothing bad on only good things to say about it.

I've moved your post out of the web os forum to the more general misc Android forums.

skinnyman
09-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Do you think Bypassing is better than this or this is better than bypass ?

bakenast
09-03-2013, 08:10 PM
On my end i tried the bypass keys video, it didnt help or keep data on, any longer, The custom hotspots sold at least the one I received are flashed vzw fascinate's to pp, used as the hotspot tether, that are able to receive the ota updates since there vzw id assume,, I flashed a better radio in mine and it keeps it in 3g now instead of switiching to 1x, theres kernals that can be flashed into phone as well, that make it perform much better, but my internet is too slow to download them right now .. Just buy a fascinate and learn to flash yourself youd be happy you did in the long run,, or if you need quick internet and dont care by the hotspot and be happy too..

- - - Updated - - -

elisa191
09-03-2013, 08:57 PM
HI i seen this on eBay and don't know if this is good or a scam . what do you think , and if you would buy it ? if i can't post links here im sorry but here is link Fully Flashed Custom Verizon P P Hotspot System MiFi 2200 4510L 4620L | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

LOL......

No this is not a scam we sell quite a few of these and they work great. Check my feedback!

Thanks

thepabster
09-04-2013, 09:41 AM
On my end i tried the bypass keys video, it didnt help or keep data on, any longer, The custom hotspots sold at least the one I received are flashed vzw fascinate's to pp, used as the hotspot tether, that are able to receive the ota updates since there vzw id assume,, I flashed a better radio in mine and it keeps it in 3g now instead of switiching to 1x, theres kernals that can be flashed into phone as well, that make it perform much better, but my internet is too slow to download them right now .. Just buy a fascinate and learn to flash yourself youd be happy you did in the long run,, or if you need quick internet and dont care by the hotspot and be happy too..

- - - Updated - - -

LOL there is not (and never was) any "bypass" ... I hope you realize that.

Fascinate are very old phones, would not be my first choice. Will get the job done but not in stellar fashion.

skinnyman
09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
LOL......

No this is not a scam we sell quite a few of these and they work great. Check my feedback!

Thanks
Wish i knew before i spend money on new LG Extravert , and MIFI , but gonna try see how long it lasts and if it wont last long ill buy one of yours , but thanks for info any way

bakenast
09-04-2013, 06:42 PM
well i tried it anyways, prolly why id didnt work

elisa191
09-04-2013, 07:47 PM
well i tried it anyways, prolly why id didnt work

I'm sorry I don't understand are you saying that you bought one of my devices and that it didn't work?

If that's the case we warranty them

bakenast
09-04-2013, 08:01 PM
oopps, sorry no i replied to someone elses thread two posts up, i didnt buy anything,

JaiFar1996
09-07-2013, 05:21 PM
When the mifi's went down , my area seems to be one of the first hit. I too make the new hotspot systems and they started going down too a week ago. Sux!! hope its just a network error but i had to manually reprogram them

* just got a text...3 more went down this AM

bakenast
09-07-2013, 07:32 PM
really? that sucks ? the one i got has been doing good and still going. But I guess its better that it happened now than waiting for 1000's of people to buy these just to be in the same situation as they were before.

JaiFar1996
09-10-2013, 07:47 AM
really? that sucks ? the one i got has been doing good and still going. But I guess its better that it happened now than waiting for 1000's of people to buy these just to be in the same situation as they were before.

well, just a few went down. No more reported so maybe just a network error. I reflashed the ones that went down and theyve stayed on.

bakenast
09-10-2013, 07:17 PM
good, still up here too.

hadez
09-13-2013, 01:08 PM
well, just a few went down. No more reported so maybe just a network error. I reflashed the ones that went down and theyve stayed on.

How do you re flash something that OTAs and does not require a flash.

svt2003cobra
09-17-2013, 01:44 AM
none of the android 3g verizon phones have to be rooted to make this work, the droid x and x2 have the fastest speeds