PDA

View Full Version : MIFI Alternative

candikel
07-13-2013, 11:27 PM
gusto works great on my end too, unless youve got a familly that does massive downloading, ive only had to reflash once in last month, and only takes about 2 minutes, and it keeps you from forgetting how to flash,,, defintley a cheap solution with a simple fix, if you dont wanna spend a bunch of money on a for now pro-claimed solution that wont get shut off.... Untill of course verizon patches it as well..

my friends, this forum is not to learn or share information. This forum is to make money .. Lol

whitey10tc
07-14-2013, 12:01 AM
my friends, this forum is not to learn or share information. This forum is to make money .. LolJudging by your statement that you did not or could not read Post #1 of this thread or any other post/thread here.
Why yes the forum needs to make money, If it doesn't it would/could not be here. And guess what it takes money and a large amount to run this forum and any other forum.
Hosting, good hosting on dedicated hardware, = $200+/mo not the crapping shared/VPS that cost $5-$60/mo.
Maintenance, upgrades, etc= $3000+/yr

So lets see our advertising right now doesn't make a whole lot, summer is slow with advertising. Premium members are the ones that help the most with the expenses, because all those funds go towards hosting, upgrades, etc, and we all appreciate that.

rybshik
07-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Another option that several of us have come up with for veriozn basic is to use an android phone that will OTA the new data keys ...We sell these for 99.00 Which models are you selling? Are they Rev.A? Are they already flashed to Verizon with a basic d-phone? How do they connect to a PC: as tethered or wifi-hotspot? Are the download/upload speeds the same as with Rev.A EVDO-modems?

aceofhearts3
07-23-2013, 11:53 AM
I can get anyone going with Next G Mobile that is interested pm me. 3GB Data $60, 5G Data $75 Nationwide Coverage.

bakenast
07-23-2013, 07:12 PM
I see on ebay people are selling proclaimed guarentee fixes to the data shut off by verizon, i hope people are like me and decide not to pay a bunch of money on a device again thats guarenteed to not go out... just as they were sold before,, obviously if verizon fixed it first problem it will patch this even quicker.. just learn to flash to verizon pp and if data goes out just get new keys with ..... takes like 2 minutes super easy and fast and save a lot of money over another big solution... if you only use one d..... to flash ur mifi with your data flag will be limited, well at least in my case of only 8 mifis... Just thinking of the little guy trying to save money :)

Andrewsorama
07-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Can anyone contact me with purchase info? Unable to pm at this time.

whitey10tc
07-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Can anyone contact me with purchase info? Unable to pm at this time.Purchase info for what exactly? If you're looking for the debrand solution try CDMA.US ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) it's our offsite store.

abdu59
08-02-2013, 07:17 PM
thank you free match

- - - Updated - - -

thank you free match

fbguy57
08-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Thank you. Very good video.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Very good video.

elisa191
08-11-2013, 06:21 PM
If you want a reliable solution that wont get knocked off verizon prepaid follow this link

Fully Flashed Custom Verizon P P Hotspot System MiFi 2200 4510L 4620L | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

gurupop
08-13-2013, 03:00 PM
If someone sells hundreds of flashed MiFi, do you think all he cares is money or something else like sharing the fix?

VZ did a great job to screw up ebay buyers, I wish they had come to this forum before they clicked the buy button.

There is no fix, some sellers are still trying to sell their stocked MiFi, like in the old Satellite dish days as mentioned by a member here. VZ's fix screwed up these sellers too.

Even if there is a real fix, nobody is going to share it, at least not in the near future. If someone is sharing such a fix, the only purpose is to convince stupid ebay buyers.

People, use your common sense.

wildstyle01
08-13-2013, 08:53 PM
elisa191,,,,his hotspot solution seams to be the only one working. The device does in fact OTA update. I have personally purchased one from him, (i have also flashed hundreds of mifis in the past year) So far it is flawless. Data is not as fast as a 4510 or 4620 but it has hit speeds of 1.73 mbps as opposed to my 4620 wich has hit 3.02 mbps. Daytime avereage speed for me is between .70 mbps - .95 mbps. Device also doesnt run as hot as the mifis. I have mine running through a netgear dd-wrt router, so i dont load the device itself with more than one connection. The router takes care of that. Therefore, less load on wifi device.

richdarula
08-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes elisa191 latest method works. I too have been flashing mifi's for over a year and replacing the mifi with a rooted verizon 3g phone works flawlessly. No disconnects because having a device that can OTA is the key to keeping your service active.

pagenotfound
08-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Comment removed

whitey10tc
08-15-2013, 01:42 PM
I'd like to start off by saying I am not posting this to start a fight or bash anyone but simply as a warning to unsuspecting buyers.
Anyone that buys from flashed-phones is a few bullets short of being fully loaded. He has multiple ebay accounts. As soon as one gets 10 negative feedbacks he simply starts a new one. On top of that he buys FEEDBACK because he can't earn it himself. He didn't "come up" with the idea of the phone hotspot either, simply saw a post I made earlier in this thread about OTA and ran with it. I realize that he must be a HUGE supporter here. There would be no other reason they would allow him to stay otherwise.

eBay account 1 (no longer selling on due to feedback most likely)
eBay Feedback Profile for flashedphones ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

eBay account 2
eBay Feedback Profile for flashed_phones ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

eBay account 3
eBay Feedback Profile for flashitfast ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
I don't see anywhere in the topic of this thread eBay or eBay sellers rep. Supporter or not the OP has not violated any of our forum rules, the reason why the OP is welcome here.

Thread highjacking is a forum rule violation along with trolling and flaming. Through my life long experience when someone starts a sentence as you do above, it is their only intention to stir up a shit storm.

Now lets dive into your accusations a little deeper and request that you back up the fight your trying to start, show us the proof of your claims that he buys feedback, that he does what you claim.
elisa191 did not claim to invent the wheel, only says he has a solution, yes you may have posted about it, but did you fly with it, patent it, or do anything with it and post it publicly?

Reviewing your posts it looks as if you have a hard on for elisa191 and are constantly bantering him, maybe you're a competitor or just a few screws loose. I will say that this is the end, the flaming, hijacking, trolling will not be tolerated and bans will be issued if it continues.
I don't give a shit about eBay or eBay feedback, it brings the moral of the forum down when you are being so negative. If you have a problem with a particular member you can approach that member via PM or approach a staff member about it via PM.

JaiFar1996
08-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Not taking sides here...Ive been using the solution similar to Elisa since the mifis went down. Nothing any flasher wouldnt fig out themselves. I dont sell on ebay but it gives buyers the option to stay on the system. I just tell my buyers locally that the solution works but there are no guarantees

pagenotfound
08-15-2013, 06:15 PM
I removed my comment BEFORE you even quoted it so I am not quite sure how you even saw it. About 5 seconds after posting I decided it wasn't a good idea and removed it.

However, since you wanted to bring it up I think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other.

His whole "bypass keys" was a scam and it's ridiculous this thread is still even opened being as though that was the entire reason it was opened. His whole theory on lending devicelending devicelending devicelending devicelending device phones was bogus as well.

I PERSONALLY know a guy that mailed him about 25 BRAND NEW Overdrive Pros to fix after the initial Verizon thing happened. "Tom" [BRIAN] took them and sent him about 8-9 beat up units back and would never respond to the guy after that. This is in the past 60 days, I am not talking years ago.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If you want to operate a forum where scammers and con artists are allowed to operate freely then that is your prerogative. You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day

elisa191
08-15-2013, 07:30 PM
i removed my comment before you even quoted it so i am not quite sure how you even saw it. About 5 seconds after posting i decided it wasn't a good idea and removed it.

However, since you wanted to bring it up i think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other.

His whole "bypass keys" was a scam and it's ridiculous this thread is still even opened being as though that was the entire reason it was opened. His whole theory on lending devicelending devicelending devicelending devicelending device phones was bogus as well.

I personally know a guy that mailed him about 25 brand new overdrive pros to fix after the initial verizon thing happened. "tom" [brian] took them and sent him about 8-9 beat up units back and would never respond to the guy after that. This is in the past 60 days, i am not talking years ago.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If you want to operate a forum where scammers and con artists are allowed to operate freely then that is your prerogative. You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day

you are a liar.....

rich hathaway
08-15-2013, 08:25 PM
"However, since you wanted to bring it up I think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other."

what is pathetic is that i have to come clean up behind your ass because you gotta come in here and stink up the place with your childish behavior! I am sick of it,I do not know elisa personally so be assured i am not taking any "SPECIAL" actions on his behalf,all i know of him is that he is a member here that has posted and followed rules and has not done anything wrong and will get the same protection from bullies like you that anyone else would get. We,I,and any of the other mods do not treat him like "king" why would you say that? because we wont allow you to flame him I assume.you will flame no one else,PEROID! or the ban hammer is swinging in your direction,this is your second warning today,seems that I am treating you like a king not banning you right now,are you lining our pockets? NO.you are welcome here still until you spout off one more time

whitey10tc
08-15-2013, 09:47 PM
I removed my comment BEFORE you even quoted it so I am not quite sure how you even saw it. About 5 seconds after posting I decided it wasn't a good idea and removed it.

However, since you wanted to bring it up I think it's pretty pathetic that you all treat him like a king. He must line this forums pockets nicely or you are associated with him, it's one or the other.

I PERSONALLY know a guy that mailed him about 25 BRAND NEW Overdrive Pros to fix after the initial Verizon thing happened. "Tom" [BRIAN] took them and sent him about 8-9 beat up units back and would never respond to the guy after that. This is in the past 60 days, I am not talking years ago.

This forum like most others give anyone the right to be a member and post until a reason has been given, Like forum rules being broken. I find it comical that once you're called out on your accusations and asked to back up your words, you say your done posting. Just makes it look like your cyber-stocking trying to cause problems for someone.
I don't know elisa191 other than he is a member here and once posted alot on hofo, as for him lining pockets he is a premium member and every three months he pays his subscription just like all the other premium members that "line our pockets" to help pay for hosting and maintenance to allow the members to post and find solutions that can help. I don't tolerate anyone being a bully in any aspect, rather it be to degrade another persons rep, or to just to make them feel uncomfortable.
If I were to ban every member that someone claimed as a scammer, rip-off I would have banned over 1,000 members for that reason including you by now, that's why I always ask for verifiable proof, 9 out 10 times there is no proof and I get responses like yours,
You don't have to worry about a ban. I have nothing more to say, this will be the last message from me. Good day
I think of it like this, if someone I don't know says I owe them money, am I going to take their word and believe them, no I will ask them to prove it! Just like I have you. Your welcome here like Rich until you start the flaming again.

How I quoted your post it's like this,

at 10:25 AM MDT you made the post
at 10:26 AM I received an email about your new in this thread
at 10:33 AM I quoted you and started the reply then had to take care of a customer, came back an hr later and finished my post with your quote.
at 11:38 AM MDT you edited and removed your comment
at 11:42 AM I hit the post reply button
It was just a work of timing. I don't monitor every thread but I do get alerts through certain filters, forums, or threads I subscribe to.

I'm just one of those people who like proof to support the accusing.

cruzer01
08-15-2013, 10:14 PM
At the bottom of each post ||||||\/My mifi 4510l stopped working, need some help getting it going again. Will pay for the service. Thanks for any assistance.

bakenast
08-15-2013, 11:57 PM
My mifi 4510l stopped working, need some help getting it going again. Will pay for the service. Thanks for any assistance.

*228 your d....r let it reprogram, Hook ur d...... phone up to paid wrkshp or dfs trial and send spc and then read the data and m.i.p passwords and save ..
hook up your 4510 send spc and write the same settings you just read or saved,, and write the same m.i.p passwords of profile 0 to profile 1
Not sure if it will work on Dfs trial but this is how to do it if it is compatible. :)

concepttheman
08-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Could you pm me. I would love and kill to become a dealer

Enforcer27
08-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Hey Guys, I have read all 26 Pages of this thread and it is kinda like a good made for TV drama...

I am hoping this is back on topic since it seem to have been hijacked a couple times.

I am curious how "BigWill's" solution is working still. I have found that I am flashing every 24 hours now pretty much on dot ever day.
I am going to flash a phone to fix my own internet problems, I believe that is still working good?

I see a guy on ebay is talk about an "ANDROID MIFI DEVICE" that can get OTA updates? Anyone know anything about this. I have a few friends in China that like to build stuff but I am not techie enough to tell them what I need. Obviously a MIFI that can get OTA Key updates would be the cats ass! Check this out?? Fully Flashed Custom Verizon P P Hotspot System MiFi 2200 4510L 4620L | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Might be worth buying one to see how it is "supposedly" working.

carcetz
08-19-2013, 06:50 PM
That device is probably an htc incredible, i dont think if it works as good as the mifis

bakenast
08-20-2013, 10:35 PM
i was actually informed by two different people that bought the new hot spot solution which is just a phone thats rooted for hotspot, but i guess the data service on them are something hoorible.. but this is only coming from two people... The whole thing seems like another waste of money if your someone like me thats already spent bunches on hotspots, guarentee etc..

elisa191
08-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey Guys, I have read all 26 Pages of this thread and it is kinda like a good made for TV drama...

I am hoping this is back on topic since it seem to have been hijacked a couple times.

I am curious how "BigWill's" solution is working still. I have found that I am flashing every 24 hours now pretty much on dot ever day.
I am going to flash a phone to fix my own internet problems, I believe that is still working good?

I see a guy on ebay is talk about an "ANDROID MIFI DEVICE" that can get OTA updates? Anyone know anything about this. I have a few friends in China that like to build stuff but I am not techie enough to tell them what I need. Obviously a MIFI that can get OTA Key updates would be the cats ass! Check this out?? Fully Flashed Custom Verizon P P Hotspot System MiFi 2200 4510L 4620L | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Might be worth buying one to see how it is "supposedly" working.

Many of these are just phones (Usually the Incredible) rooted with hotspot but that dosnt work very well because its slow as dirt!

We have a unit that we have a custom kernel on that kills all throttling and it runs between 600 - 1400kbps - very fast - netflix all day and there is no possibility of getting data cut off at this point because it automaticly updates itself to the new data codes when verizon sends them. We do not use the incredible.

For the record there is no longer ANY solution that we know of that works for mifis........ (longer then 2 weeks)

Fully Flashed Custom Verizon P P Hotspot System Mifi 2200 4510L 4620L | eBay ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

carcetz
08-21-2013, 08:56 PM
What kind of device is this? And how much?

elisa191
08-22-2013, 10:20 AM
What kind of device is this? And how much?

We use a few older android phones just follow the link i posted to the ebay ad for more info and check the feedback to see what other users think......

Its faster then the mifis are and works great on verizon

08-30-2013, 12:21 AM
We use a few older android phones just follow the link i posted to the ebay ad for more info and check the feedback to see what other users think......

Its faster then the mifis are and works great on verizon

Yea, yours is a Samsung Fascinate and you don't root and you don't install custom kernel like you say in your ebay listing. How is everyone else's is slow as dirt and only yours is faster than the mifis? I have tested the Fascinate and others and the speeds are practically identical, at least at my location. And I didn't install custom kernels or anything to kill throttling, lol funniest thing I ever heard so far, throttle killing?

elisa191
08-30-2013, 09:15 AM
Yea, yours is a Samsung Fascinate and you don't root and you don't install custom kernel like you say in your ebay listing. How is everyone else's is slow as dirt and only yours is faster than the mifis? I have tested the Fascinate and others and the speeds are practically identical, at least at my location. And I didn't install custom kernels or anything to kill throttling, lol funniest thing I ever heard so far, throttle killing?

Who the hell are you?

1 - you tell me that I am lying in your first sentence so in my opinion your an idiot!

2 - We ROOT every phone we send out as a mifi

3 - We don't ONLY use the i500 we have this solution ported to 4 phones now

4 - On all the phones we use a custom kernel for reasons you wouldn't comprehend (Judging by your level of ignorance) and I wouldn't explain it anyhow.

5 - Your right the fascinate you tested was slow as dirt just like our competitors - Do you know why? Because you don't know how to disable throtteling

Our android hotspots run 600kbs - 1400kbs

You don't know us - You have never worked in my shop - you don't know how we do anything so stop pretending

Keep hating were used to it

08-30-2013, 06:33 PM
You must've misunderstood. I said I get same speed with the Fascinate and others as the MIFIs. You only get 1400kbs max? I get up to 2500kbs without "throttle killing". So your flashing is nothing special.

elisa191
08-31-2013, 10:51 PM
You must've misunderstood. I said I get same speed with the Fascinate and others as the MIFIs. You only get 1400kbs max? I get up to 2500kbs without "throttle killing". So your flashing is nothing special.

You get 4g on an evdo phone huh....

Man your going to put everyone out of business with that

In some select areas you will get up to 3.5 speed but its rear (and I'm betting you have no idea why)

If you actually post a listing and SELL it CLAIMING 2.5 or anything like that you will get disputed and neg'ed to death!

Send your phone to a customer in just about any city and they will get 350kbs - 550kbs - that isn't 2.5

Of course your next post will say something like you have sold 274,000 of these one to every city east of the Mississippi and they all get like 7.5 download but dont forget in your post above YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT AS THOUGH THEY WERE FACT.

In other words YOU MADE THEM UP

So why would anyone not think that your simply making everything up?

You remind me of another FLAMER that went by the name PAGENOTFOUND

OBVIOUSLY you think I am some idiot who doesn't know jack so I will just conseed to you and just let you win Captain Jack

Your Dick is bigger then mine (Hope that helps you sleep well tonight)

bakenast
09-01-2013, 07:02 PM
I actually had a someone that purchased a flashed mifi off ebay and the data went out and they said the seller kept sending them different mifis which kept going out, and then sent a fascinate i500, and they said it worked but service was horrible,, and I helped them out with how to reflash,and they were kind and sent me there fascinate that they didnt have a use for,, they also sent me the "how to guide" they received, that i was gonna upload but cant find in my email, im not sure of the ebay seller they got it from yet
i dont know anything about these phones, if its rooted/custom kernals etc, but i did flash it to pp and data does stick but service and speed is defintly horrible compared to mifis.... So i ordered another phone, to see if maybe its just the phone, but have not got it yet to test...

elisa191
09-01-2013, 07:28 PM
I actually had a someone that purchased a flashed mifi off ebay and the data went out and they said the seller kept sending them different mifis which kept going out, and then sent a fascinate i500, and they said it worked but service was horrible,, and I helped them out with how to reflash,and they were kind and sent me there fascinate that they didnt have a use for,, they also sent me the "how to guide" they received, that i was gonna upload but cant find in my email, im not sure of the ebay seller they got it from yet
i dont know anything about these phones, if its rooted/custom kernals etc, but i did flash it to pp and data does stick but service and speed is defintly horrible compared to mifis.... So i ordered another phone, to see if maybe its just the phone, but have not got it yet to test...

Thank you very much!

My customers are VERY happy with the speed of my androids! If you don't have the custom firmware the speed will SUCK!

Also we don't sell guides!

Thanks for your Post!

bakenast
09-01-2013, 08:23 PM
well it wasnt a guide, it was a small how to use the device , and it has the 3g tether app in the middle of the screen on power up. But its great to use a phone just using text/call apps with the data,, really best thing if received on my end..

09-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Comment removed

elisa191
09-02-2013, 01:48 PM
LOL sounds like it's from flashedphones and the 3-4 page how-to-use guide he includes and the native 3G hotspot application that's used. Please find the name of the seller and share.

You just keep insisting on FLAMING me don't you?

You know NOTHING about me yet you come on here trying to make me look bad at every turn.

I don't have a 3-4 page how to guide why is this the 3rd post claiming it?

bakenast
09-02-2013, 04:57 PM
LOL sounds like it's from flashedphones and the 3-4 page how-to-use guide he includes and the native 3G hotspot application that's used. Please find the name of the seller and share.
I dont know who sold it, and if i did i sure would'nt throw anyone under the bus for it,, because the seller of it sent different mifis to the customer when they went out and made several attempts to keep them going, and I received it for free so i cant complain really either lol :)

whitey10tc
09-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Just a reminder keep it civil here guys. This is not a bashing/flaming thread and bans can/will be issued.

My simple theory put up or shut up!
Like others that come bashing flashedphone.net, Rich, Will, Tom, me or any other user, that never back up their BS with any proof, if you're not going to prove your accusations don't accuse. We don't have the time to clean up threads or baby sit users that like to talk the shit but can't prove the shit! If it continues we'll start a list of the bullshitters that can't back up their accusations and post it in public so everyone can see who they can trust, just like the fraudster thread in the hall of shame. I've already got a list of 50 going don't be added to it.

09-02-2013, 06:21 PM

JaiFar1996
09-02-2013, 07:03 PM
I think everyone should just drop things....its the way to keep the method going and dont want to draw attention to it again

rich hathaway
09-02-2013, 07:05 PM
@newbie- you have 7 posts and most have been spent arguing and bickering or flaming.you were just warned one post back which i am sure you read.
what difference does it make if you think someone here has done wrong on ebay? we have nothing to do with ebay and cannot control anything that happens on that site,so stop using our forum as a ebay complaint forum for your bitching and moaning.

instead why dont you post something useful that will benefit our members and stop with your big production of hate for another member that has nothing to do with wireless anything. this is your second and last warning to clean up the subject matter your posts consist of.

just let it go,the forum is big enough for all of us

richdarula
09-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Not taking any sides but i thought speeds varied by location. Im no expert but my incredible that i rooted and installed wifi tether gets up 2500 kbs in certain areas around my area, but i usually average about 500kbs-1300kbs. but if you guys say that a custom kernal will increase my speeds well im all for that if someone is will to point me in the right direction on how to do it ill get it done and report back thanks

09-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Rich, you must look at who was bashing/flaming who. Look at posts #27 and 29 where he says the incredible that "other" flashers use are slow as dirt and only his android phones are faster than the mifis. Now who is bashing who first? I was just countering his claim that his devices aren't any better than "other" flashers. Just like most all his YouTube videos, he is the one that's doing the bashing/flaming.

09-03-2013, 05:39 AM
Not taking any sides but i thought speeds varied by location. Im no expert but my incredible that i rooted and installed wifi tether gets up 2500 kbs in certain areas around my area, but i usually average about 500kbs-1300kbs. but if you guys say that a custom kernal will increase my speeds well im all for that if someone is will to point me in the right direction on how to do it ill get it done and report back thanks

There is no magical kernel that will make your incredible increase speed. He says that he gets 600-1400kbps which is about the same as you are getting and in some cases you get 2500kbps. I too get about the same speeds and that is the same as what I was getting with 2200 and 4510L. Try this for me, use the native 3G mobile hotspot app on your incredible and see if it's slower than the wifi tether app. Now that I think about it, that magical kernel might just be already built-in to the wifi tether app, LOL. If you really want to test the difference in the speed between the native hotspot app and wifi tether app, try it on LG Vortex. It is much faster with the wifi tether app. So there you go, that's the magical custom kernel.

rich hathaway
09-03-2013, 10:28 AM
There is no magical kernel that will make your incredible increase speed. He says that he gets 600-1400kbps which is about the same as you are getting and in some cases you get 2500kbps. I too get about the same speeds and that is the same as what I was getting with 2200 and 4510L. Try this for me, use the native 3G mobile hotspot app on your incredible and see if it's slower than the wifi tether app. Now that I think about it, that magical kernel might just be already built-in to the wifi tether app, LOL. If you really want to test the difference in the speed between the native hotspot app and wifi tether app, try it on LG Vortex. It is much faster with the wifi tether app. So there you go, that's the magical custom kernel.

this post is fine because its not a personal attack,its really not that hard to understand how this works.if you cant understand how this works you might as well give up wireless technology.

Rich, you must look at who was bashing/flaming who. Look at posts #27 and 29 where he says the incredible that "other" flashers use are slow as dirt and only his android phones are faster than the mifis. Now who is bashing who first? I was just countering his claim that his devices aren't any better than "other" flashers. Just like most all his YouTube videos, he is the one that's doing the bashing/flaming.

here is the thing,bickering and argument is what will always be in forums,but you make it personal and more of an attack on ones person,this is not acceptable,if what you say is true back it up with proof until then its just an attack or a "flame".

when we look at your posts and his,he has many more posts than you and he spends some time helping people here,you,not so much.right now you have 9 posts, 5 of which are spend bashing the dude,wouldnt be right for me to just go ban him because you say his method of stealing data is any worse or better than yours now would it?
if he ripped you off personally then we want to protect our community and let them know,but he didnt do that and alot of people have come forward to say thanks to him for help with mifi and some other devices.
the fact is, and i know this from experience"you cant make all the people happy all the time"its a fact!
just dont make it personal unless you can back it up or you will end up getting banned. you can attack his flashing method all you want or until it gets run into the ground like this and a mod or admin stops it again but leave out your personal opinion of the dude.
now i cant put it into words any better than that,so i hope you understand what i am saying because i am not wasting one more minute on this subject,i have much more important things to deal with right now, i dont think any of our other staff will be so tolerant of this subject.
you are welcome here but lets get your post count up and better yet your post subject up which will boost your rep and give more credibility,thats how forums work man...

photoagent
02-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi -- bakenast says above "just learn to flash toverizon pp and if data goes out just get new keys with ...."
I am not a pro, just someone who would love to learn more about flashing. I've flashed a Verizon UM175 modem to Verizon 3G prepaid using a Samsung Gusto 2 phone. It's been working well with low use, but moderate use in the past week. I have been searching and wonder if someone can help me. I know how to flash the modem (or mifi) initially, but wonder how to reflash in case my modem gets shut off. Thanks for any tips, anyone.

bakenast
02-18-2014, 05:37 PM
just diall *228 on the d**** then read the new keys and write in the new data/,mip passwords is all

bakenast
02-18-2014, 06:03 PM
. Now that I think about it, that magical kernel might just be already built-in to the wifi tether app, LOL. If you really want to test the difference in the speed between the native hotspot app and wifi tether app, try it on LG Vortex. It is much faster with the wifi tether app. So there you go, that's the magical custom kernel.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

alcatrazcc
03-11-2014, 02:59 AM
hey bakenast your a ratta... you email me a price for a guide i needed and then you dont reply or send invoice... your a fraud...

bakenast
03-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Fraud because I didnt send you a invoice? If I was a fraud I would of sent you a invoice and ripped you off...

elisa191
03-19-2014, 10:03 PM
hey bakenast your a ratta... you email me a price for a guide i needed and then you dont reply or send invoice... your a fraud...

Bakenast is not a fraud

Check our mutual conversations on the posts and you will see we aren't real buddy buddy either but I can vouch for him. He came on this site to learn - he put in the time and effort and learned and then used what he learned to make a little money at it.

For the time being we still live in America and vendors still have the right to choose who they do or do not do business with

elisa191

elisa191
03-19-2014, 10:15 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I never got the stock app to work on the incredible but I never really used them because the speed on the vortex and the i500 were much faster

elisa191

JaiFar1996
03-21-2014, 08:57 AM
I use rooted vortex with WifiTether....wifi is damn fast! faster than that of the i500 in my area. Only thing i dont like about the vortex is the battery life. Buyers who stream all day will find that the battery will only last a few hrs even when plugged in.