PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4s/5 Flash. Specific carrier?

iAreAirwick
08-29-2013, 01:49 AM
For the new flash tool that will be coming out, will I have to flash a certain iPhone carrier in order to get it onto MetroPCS?

I currently have an iPhone 4 that I flashed with your tool (No sim) and I want to upgrade to the iPhone 4s or 5.

Can you also explain any other things that I would have to do besides flashing it? Such as adding the ESN or any other things to get it fully functioning?

rich hathaway
08-29-2013, 09:00 AM
if you have a iphone on metro it will be pretty easy to switch it over to a new one,we will put up a guide when new tool is released.

iAreAirwick
08-29-2013, 07:10 PM
What about if I plan to keep using the iPhone? I'm planning on giving it to my brother and upgrading to the 5 and also get a 4s for my brother.

And how about carriers? It shouldnt be an issue correct?

iAreAirwick
09-03-2013, 11:25 PM
if you have a iphone on metro it will be pretty easy to switch it over to a new one,we will put up a guide when new tool is released.

@Rich.

I'm sorry for constantly bothering you but will the tool allow AT&T or the Sim carriers to be unlocked?
So if I bought an AT&T iPhone 5 it won't work?

rich hathaway
09-04-2013, 09:42 AM
there are 5 different iphone 5 models,the main diff in them is the band capabilities.while you will most likely be using fallback from metro and not there lte this may not make much difference. see this link for a breakdown of models.i will make a thread later about the difference of the 5 models.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

iAreAirwick
09-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Sorry I didnt see this post since I was looking at the other post. Fallback would just force it onto 3g right? So if I already use 3G data I should be fine?

rich hathaway
09-07-2013, 09:06 AM
again depends on the band,why dont you just try it and then you will know....

iAreAirwick
09-07-2013, 11:28 AM
I have the model A1429 for international I believe. I cant really try it out since I would have to use your tool to flash it over to use on my plan right?