PDA

View Full Version : Request: Samsung Alias u740 mmc

ownmart
02-07-2010, 08:55 PM
anyone got this? I want to flash this alias, had trouble with it when changing settings according to hofo want the easier way :P

(btw I think there should be a request section of forum)

thesmitty68521
02-08-2010, 02:00 AM
There is a request part. You are in it. lol.

I didn't put a request category in for the simple fact that was one of the weaknesses of M-F. You would get a request thread and then all kinds of links after it. And you would also find links in that part of the forum for the file as well. Made searching very difficult. We set this up with searching in mind.

As for the MMC file, I have it posted here. It is with a bunch of other MMC's. However, be reminded that it isn't a requirement to have. All the MMC does is save you the time of typing in all the Cricket settings. You still have to type in the MDN in the appropriate places.

Here is a bunch of MMC's I found on M-F.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Has any1 tried full flashing U740 and it had worked? I found some manual settings on the old M-F but that didn't worked for me.

Thanks

eric303
03-04-2010, 06:08 PM
ya it works, but i made my own MMC, only problems i have ever had with some of the samsungs are when you access the cricket poral (wap.cricket.motricity.com) some of the words dont show up, but when you hit 4 and 4 to search a differnt site, everything shows up fine. not sure what the deal is. Just make sure after your write the settings with SPST you dont *228 it because the settings will revert.

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 07:46 PM
ya it works, but i made my own MMC, only problems i have ever had with some of the samsungs are when you access the cricket poral (wap.cricket.motricity.com) some of the words dont show up, but when you hit 4 and 4 to search a differnt site, everything shows up fine. not sure what the deal is. Just make sure after your write the settings with SPST you dont *228 it because the settings will revert.

Thanks for the info eric. is it just pst settings that I have to do or I have to do some manual settings as well? Also just use Sam PST or have to use PST Lite as well?

thanks

orias
04-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Just use SamPST, with the usual info in the usual spots.