PDA

View Full Version : Cdma workshop

skinnyman
08-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi This is for the Owners or creators of CDMA Workshiop, , im trying to get one its ok even ist not new like 3.8.7 or older its just i only flash for my self , not for people , is there any way i cant get one for cheaper than $100 , maybe for like $20 , please if my post is bad im sorry , please do not ban me , just let me know whats my options, im am using 2Ed work chop it dont have enough options , so please guys help me out , my Doner phone is Samsung Gusto 2 , Thanks all

whitey10tc
08-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Thread moved fro the Wireless workshop support forum.

skinnyman
08-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Ok thanks , can some one please sale me used one for $20-30 please ?

whitey10tc
08-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Ok thanks , can some one please sale me used one for $20-30 please ?Good luck, you might find one for $75-100 but they are not readily available.

CDMA-Ware does allow the original buyer to transfer the copy, I don't remember their process but you may want to check with before doing it, don't just transfer the hw id and email.

bakenast
08-21-2013, 09:28 PM
I was gonna buy a bunch to resell but realize you had to buy like 50 or more, to get the discount,but its really worth the 108$$, I spent alot of time and money on other tools,, and to find out 3.9 does everything I need. and if using the phone you listed you can use alot of free tools depending on what your goal is..

skinnyman
08-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Thanks guys Hope i can get it soon, its sucks too ill be out of work as of September , wish i can buy one for $75 even older one here but i guess i can't , But thanks guys for even trying to help :)

chump1984
09-06-2013, 12:47 AM
thanks for the software

highhacker
07-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Helo .there is no such thing as CDMA used software to sell . Pointless as the software is tied to a specfic computer when purchased and a hardware key is provided for that computer only .further more you have to have that computer connect to the internet each time to even get the software to load to use it . Get the free version 2.7 or DFS with the proper 16 digit password for your device and it does the same things as the paid version . the thing is you have to continually BUY every so often after your year of support to get a newer version . Sucks but they have that software HIGHLY SECURED so it can be sold .You would have to buy the soft ware and the computer and the email account and that will cost you a small fortune so get the free versions or pay the 107 and get your own copy.

Edit...I know this is an old post but for future reference for anyone wanting CDMA cheap ,Not going to happen.