PDA

View Full Version : How remove apple ID on iPhone 5 ?

123456&
08-06-2013, 10:06 AM
I have some iPhone 5 that come with protection by the preview Owner, I restore all of them and every time I connect to iTunes ask for Apple ID and pass.
Anyone knows how kick it out that?

Thanks in advance.

rich hathaway
08-06-2013, 11:33 AM
that is because the phone had the "locate my iphone" app activated on it,which means it was lost or stolen and can only be activated by the original apple id(or so they say),it is by far the best security apple has had to date.
there is a way around it, i cannot give you fix but only tell you soon you will be able to fix it.

123456&
08-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Lol, I have a lot of them like that and all of them are clean ESN, We Don't take stolen phones.

rich hathaway
08-06-2013, 12:36 PM
it doesn't mean the esn is bad,it only means the locate my iphone app has been activated,if the customer just puts another phone on there account then the esn will stay clean,only when they report it stolen or file an insurance claim or leave with a negtive balance does it make esn bad,the app doesn't do that on its own

_JiGaBu_
08-06-2013, 01:54 PM
did you try dfu restore? try to load ios 7 beta then restore back to 6.1.4. idk if will work ..got this on iphone 4 but havent got a chance to try it cuz they return the phones.lol

- - - Updated - - -

i think this security ID is bad for resale's market. but for sure some will come up to easily bypass this security. or not cus its use icloud and your email to remove it. how you going to read that in phone.ah, idk leave this to geek people..lol

rich hathaway
08-06-2013, 03:28 PM
did you try dfu restore? try to load ios 7 beta then restore back to 6.1.4. idk if will work ..got this on iphone 4 but havent got a chance to try it cuz they return the phones.lol

- - - Updated - - -

i think this security ID is bad for resale's market. but for sure some will come up to easily bypass this security. or not cus its use icloud and your email to remove it. how you going to read that in phone.ah, idk leave this to geek people..lol

dfu restore wont clear it,because its recorded with apples activation server as soon as the app is activated,and a dfu restore does not change anything with apples server.

and it is not an "easy" fix by any means.

bcnboy
08-13-2013, 01:33 PM
hello sir, I have same, bought two phones from ebay and now the seller is not replying and the phones after restore are asking for apple id, plz any body can help me regarding this, pm please.

thanks

bcnboy

rich hathaway
08-13-2013, 02:54 PM
hello sir, I have same, bought two phones from ebay and now the seller is not replying and the phones after restore are asking for apple id, plz any body can help me regarding this, pm please.

thanks

bcnboy

read this thread,the answer is there.also please read our forums rules,asking for help thru the private message system is not allowed because no one else will benefit from the help,so please keep your questions pertaining to help in the forum.

mannyhector
11-26-2013, 02:54 AM
any update on this fix?

R.o0y1
09-27-2014, 03:50 PM
thats whats the icloud for . no one its going to unlock it for u my friend ,,