PDA

View Full Version : mifi 4510L down for the count

bakenast
08-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Oook so now ive got this vzw 4510l flashed to vzw that i was using and now im having issue with connecting on the activation screen its keeps connecting/disconnecting over n over and saying sim not insterted randomly all started happening after i upgrade the firmware with a duu files.. Is the 4g lte sims sold on ebay the ones I need for a replacement sim or does it have to be specifically a 4g lte 4510l sim card.. thanks

edddie
10-17-2013, 09:50 PM
did you figure out what it was? I'm having the same issue.

JaiFar1996
10-20-2013, 08:32 PM
I was always told to use a new never used SIM. Im using a flashed 4510L right now.
What activation screen do you mean? Did you try to reboot your computer and the mifi. THen input mifi password again manually

edddie
10-25-2013, 12:49 AM
i was able to flash it with no problem, after it went down i reflashed it but it keeps turning on and off over and over and dont have enough time to get to the login screen.it turns off

- - - Updated - - -

i was able to flash it with no problem, after it went down i reflashed it but it keeps turning on and off over and over and dont have enough time to get to the login screen.it turns off