PDA

View Full Version : iphone 4 cdma, verizon, 6.0.1, jailbroken with evasion , want reliance call and text,

spsale
07-24-2013, 06:16 PM
hello sir
im having iphone 4 cdma jailbreaked to 6.0.1, verizon, want to use it with kerala reliance cdma,
did so many things but somthing is missing, cant able to make calls,

il tell u what all i did,

im having an iphone 4 cdma from verizon, i want to use it with reliance,

phone running on ios 6.0.1 evasion jailbreaked,

added .............com/repo and commcentre patch added, cricket bundle added,
##626 added spc, added mdn, added min,
edited the prl, i got a reliance prl from google searching, i named it as, carrier.prl then i used iphonebrowser and pasted it to library/carrier bundle/ ............ cricket bundle, and replaced the carier prl with my renamed reliance prl,
then i edited plist edited to true then replaced it, restarted the phone, still no service was showing, then i again replaced plist file with \false' boolean, again restarted,

now phone showing signals with cricket logo, but cant make calls, i tried calling *#5005*4357# but prl version is not showing,
can anoyone help me to do it properly, i dont want a paid service, i just need call and text, so i know there r some free solutions, so pls guide me to the rest of the process, thnx..

im having few confusions with putting prl file into which folder etc etc, and abt the prl file renaming, where to find correct reliance prl file, so pls tell me all those things pls, thanks

i have checked the status of meid with reliance its all ok there, i checked it via getstat option,

i have doubts on prl file, hence while dialing *#5005*4357# not showing prl file,

another question do i need to edit pri file also ??

now am getting error msg when i call any number erropr like " to resume service contact reliance customer care, "

rich hathaway
07-24-2013, 08:23 PM
those dialer codes do not work on newer os's.to check your prl navigate to settings/general/about then tap carrier until your prl shows.if you have trouble loading a prl you should look for .deb file with your prl in it or perhaps persuade someone to make you one with your prl.

spsale
07-25-2013, 04:22 AM
thank u so much for the reply, it was helpfull... but i have some more doubts,

i have clicked carrier it shows cricket 11.3 prl 1 eri 6 msid 2101138900 ,

and im sorry i didn understand this part well "
if you have trouble loading a prl you should look for .deb file with your prl in it or perhaps persuade someone to make you one with your prl. "

if u can please tell me which prl should i inject to work reliance on this phone and also tell me abt .deb file please...
and is there any diffrence in injecting prl in higher os like 6.0.1 which folder in carrier bundle folder etc, i know its all so many questions i asked but please try to find some time to answer this... thank u

rich hathaway
07-25-2013, 09:54 AM
any reliance prl should be good for you to use.

a .deb package is the file extension for a debian package,it is a type of installer package your iphone uses,similar to a .msi that your pc would use or a .apk that an android would use.so when you load a prl.deb to your phone it will load and dpkg or install it for you omitting any user error getting it installed.

spsale
07-25-2013, 01:26 PM
okey, but im not sure abt my prl, i dont know if its deb file or not, in this case may be thts the error, i got prl file from 4shared and its named as reliancde.prl and i renamed it to carrier.prl, i dont know much abt the file,

and also can u tell me wht will be my problem in not getting outgoing and incoming ???

can u suggest me something to do so that i can use the phone.... thts wht im looking for..... thnx

rich hathaway
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
the prl you got from 4shared is just a prl,it is not a debian file or it would have looked like this

reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb

not this

reliance.prl

and as far as fixing whatever is screwed up in the phone,i would suggest to restore the phone then follow the guide for writting prl's to ip4 to a tee. or simply pony up some cash and use a tool and be done in a few mins

spsale
07-25-2013, 02:04 PM
so thats the problem, the prl is not a prl :) lol

but from where i shold get a prl like u said,
reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb i googled it and im not getting it anywhere,

and so many ppl from many forums telling tht they r using the phone on ios 6.0.1 verizon with reliance text and call by this method, one of them send me prl file also, it also looks like reliance.prl, he is saying tht he injected it to bundle and its working fine, actually i think im 70 to 80 percent there and now i can call customer care of reliance form my phone :P ok anyway im asking here a few more questions answer please.... sorry for wasting ur valuable time but i want this today or day after tomorw itself

1, please can u or anyone here can send me or give me link for correct reliance prl file for verizon iphone 6.0.1 ??? (prl deb file )

2, where should i copy the prl, some one is saying i have to put it there on VZW folder, some saying i have to paste it in apple flasher cricket bundle folder, some saying zeplian us folder, can u tell me where exactly i have to paste the prl, ????

3, samething with the plist file also, which plist file i have to edit, the one in vzw folder or apl crckt bundle folder or zep us bundle folder, which folder plist file should i edit ????/

please answer my three of these questions and i think and beliv this will finally solve my problem.... thanks....

rich hathaway
07-25-2013, 04:52 PM
uggg, i didnt say your file was not a prl,im sure it is. i said "the prl you got from 4shared is just a prl,it is not a debian file"

the deb file is simply a package that installs it for you.

spsale
07-25-2013, 05:30 PM
but again u didn answered to my questions...... can u please......

rich hathaway
07-25-2013, 05:39 PM
so thats the problem, the prl is not a prl :) lol

but from where i shold get a prl like u said,
reliance_prl_iphoneos-arm.deb i googled it and im not getting it anywhere,

and so many ppl from many forums telling tht they r using the phone on ios 6.0.1 verizon with reliance text and call by this method, one of them send me prl file also, it also looks like reliance.prl, he is saying tht he injected it to bundle and its working fine, actually i think im 70 to 80 percent there and now i can call customer care of reliance form my phone :P ok anyway im asking here a few more questions answer please.... sorry for wasting ur valuable time but i want this today or day after tomorw itself

1, please can u or anyone here can send me or give me link for correct reliance prl file for verizon iphone 6.0.1 ??? (prl deb file )

2, where should i copy the prl, some one is saying i have to put it there on VZW folder, some saying i have to paste it in apple flasher cricket bundle folder, some saying zeplian us folder, can u tell me where exactly i have to paste the prl, ????

3, samething with the plist file also, which plist file i have to edit, the one in vzw folder or apl crckt bundle folder or zep us bundle folder, which folder plist file should i edit ????/

please answer my three of these questions and i think and beliv this will finally solve my problem.... thanks....

1.i do not have a link for you,i have not made a prl.deb for reliance

2.follow my guide on how to write prl manually to iphone4

3.follow my guide on how to write prl manually to iphone4

i dont have the time to type it all out again here for you,follow the guide,do not deviate from it or you will fail.

spsale
07-26-2013, 03:08 AM
ur guide is bit confusiong, sorry, coz where to paste the new prl if im using verzon phone, which plist, i dont knw, i read ur guide

rich hathaway
07-26-2013, 10:37 AM
for a vzw phone use the zeppelin bundle

spsale
07-27-2013, 03:40 PM
did tht, but still no suces,, seems the problm is something else, noone cant figure it out yet,

always getting the same error msg "to resume service contact customercare' no outgoing incoming,

do u hve any idea abt no sucess ??

rich hathaway
07-27-2013, 04:10 PM
the guide works if you follow it,it has been used by thousands,for the ones who have issues,they need to use debian file to load there prl or take/send it to someone and have it done for them,or here is a great idea,pony up some dough and use a tool and be done with full flash in about 2 minutes.

spsale
07-28-2013, 07:46 AM
it myt hav helped 1000's but its not helping me either, it doesnt menstioned abt ios 6.0.1, its making cunfusionin where to paste the prl and plist file,file, someone in other furums have mentioned that there r diffrence in 6.0.1, they hav told tht v have to put prl in many folders etc... unfortunately that forum is not active and the members r also not active,
there is a way to solve this, some ppl here knows it and they r not willing to help , some ppl doesnt know how to solve it but they r helping me, anyway thank u all...
if u can fix the problem with 6.0.1 do it please, dont give general methods, some r outdated,
its last two days for me, coz the customer is going back to usa, if i can fix this he will giv it here or will go back with it.

spsale
07-29-2013, 07:09 AM
Someone from another forum helped me, my phone is working fine now,
anyway thank u rich for all ur valuable help nd comments,

well the problem was, before going to the nam programming process #626, we have to change our mdn in reliance server,
ie, if my number is 93..........21 and iphone meid , i have to swap my mdn frm uim or old reliance handset to new meid, that can be done easily through reliance webworld, no payment there, for me it worked in a phonecall,

may be rich sir and all know this, but this was mentioned anywhere.... everyone in all guides giving ideas to manually flash the phone by entering #626 followed by mdn and min, but now i come to know tht before doing it we have to swap the number.

once again thank u all... i would like to start a new thread abt the complete process with ur guides,