PDA

View Full Version : Help me flash my mifi

tedshark
07-22-2013, 09:14 PM
I have a mifi that has been flashed to verizon, the seller, did not reply to my message saying that it stopped working, so I bought another phone, same model and got it activated on the account (LGVX8300), and I need to re flash my mifi.
I tried to follow the flashing video, but when I went to download DFS, this phone was not on the list of supported devices.
Thanks

tedshark
07-23-2013, 07:43 PM
No help?
I'm just out a couple of hundred dollars?

whitey10tc
07-23-2013, 11:42 PM
I have a mifi that has been flashed to verizon, the seller, did not reply to my message saying that it stopped working, so I bought another phone, same model and got it activated on the account (LGVX8300), and I need to re flash my mifi.
I tried to follow the flashing video, but when I went to download DFS, this phone was not on the list of supported devices.
ThanksThat sucks that you were taken advantage of.
You will need DFS Evolution I beleive for that phone model.

No help?
I'm just out a couple of hundred dollars?If you give people time superman might swoop in and give you a hand, until then take a few minutes and browse though the 35+ threads here Novatel ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and look at some of the pos/threads from elisa191 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and ------------ both have great info here.

elisa191
07-23-2013, 11:48 PM
No help?
I'm just out a couple of hundred dollars?

If you want to contact us during business hours tomorrow we will be happy to flash your device. Its mail in only on that device but we will use it to film another video!

Click out URL under our username

elisa191

tedshark
07-28-2013, 01:38 PM
OK, I'm ready to send this mifi and phone to someone that can do this for me, prices anyone?
I dont want to spend more money than necessary, maybe I should see if Verizon will transfer this balance on this account to another.

bakenast
07-28-2013, 06:43 PM
buy my guide for 20.00$ and save the issue of your mifi being shut off again, when you can simply reflash since you will have the d..... required unless you want to spend a bunch of money again, when you could be in the same sitiuation again if things change if someone else flashes it for you.. just my opinion of trying to save money. :)

tedshark
07-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Sounds like a great idea, but I don't have the software, DFS Evolution to be able to use this phone, from what I saw this software was not free.
Do I have to buy another phone again with your guide?

tedshark
07-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Bakenast, are you still around, did you read my previous post, the question about your guide?

bakenast
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM
if ur wanting to flash to verizon pp with the vzw 2200, the guide i created is using cdma 2.7 workshop which is easly found all over the internet for free cracked download. im sure you can do it with dfs trial too, but the guide isint based on it.... its detailed with pictures though newbie flash friendly. Thanks

edddie
08-11-2013, 02:24 AM
4620l jetpack is it the same flashing method as the 4510l ?

monomo
08-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Embarquing on the quest of flashing thee verizon mifi 4620L have been reading slowly very slow because information is hard got..but have installed the correct drivers for the mifi and have cdma universal and the demo dfs tool and cdma worksop demo . I now know the port com for the device and have seem a many of details in dfs tool about yer mifi 4620L ...Help thee on thy quest to 3g stardom..pleaze yer mate!

bakenast
08-13-2013, 11:22 AM
I doubt you will be able to get your mifi to flash with them tools and trial tools, I tried the same steps flashing my 4510L and only had success when i used paid cdmaworkshop,, its said it can be done with qpst which can be found for free download, but i had no luck with it either, and I did everything the same,, but i dont know what im doing most of the time, thats why i made my guides newb friendly...

wildstyle01
08-13-2013, 09:16 PM
I can unlock it for you, if you have not yet done so. Just pay shipping charges. I will unlock devices free of charge to the first 10 people that ask. Just give me some recognition whe you get the device back. I use DFS evolution

Thanks