PDA

View Full Version : WMWifiRouter v1.6

Playa4Life352
02-05-2010, 02:17 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

bigglou23
02-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Here is a tutorial with pic's on how to set up your pc for use of WMWifiRouter with a cricket device.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ownmart
02-06-2010, 03:05 AM
curious to see the point this cab, from my standpoint it means that you use a cricket phone say the $45 plan, you use that to use interenet on your computer? just verifying if I'm right or wrong

whitey10tc
02-06-2010, 03:08 AM
curious to see the point this cab, from my standpoint it means that you use a cricket phone say the $45 plan, you use that to use interenet on your computer? just verifying if I'm right or wrong
The WMWifirouter will turn any wifi ready PPC ie. Mogul, Touch Pro into a wifi router so yes your assumption is correct for the internet.

ownmart
02-06-2010, 03:16 AM
ok cool, so its a phone and internet wifi modem at cheapest of $30 plus fees a month ($25 and +5 for internet)
sounds too good to be true heh

whitey10tc
02-06-2010, 03:22 AM
Things to note about cricket WAP internet.

It's not the fastest! For browsing sites like this it works well (I have an HTC Touch I tether with.) But for things like videos, files, and some secure sites you will have limited success.

ownmart
02-06-2010, 04:10 AM

It's not the fastest! For browsing sites like this it works well (I have an HTC Touch I tether with.) But for things like videos, files, and some secure sites you will have limited success.

would mainly use to get cdmaworkshop to allow access to use, since it has to authenticate some form of internet (which is annoying when flashing on call)

bigglou23
02-06-2010, 06:03 AM

would mainly use to get cdmaworkshop to allow access to use, since it has to authenticate some form of internet (which is annoying when flashing on call)

That is exactly what i use it for, in fact im using it now the write this message :)

Playa4Life352
02-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Alright so basically this program will turn your phone into a modem, wired or wireless.

Your options for wireless are either that your phone will turn into a wireless router with it's own WEP key or a wireless bluetooth modem.

ENJOY!!