PDA

View Full Version : Finally a virgin mobile spc answer

bakenast
07-17-2013, 05:47 PM
So ive spent a couple weeks trying to find a way to get the virginmble 2200 spc off the mifi, without haveing to buy evolution or mailing it off,, soo i broke down and bought the cdma workshop which is 108$ not knowing if it could read the vm2200, cause after contacting there support they said they didnt know only sprint that they new of..But i did it anyways and followed the same steps for sprint spc using the spc universal_3a read it took about 3 minutes and there it was.. finally unlocked and ive got a great tool.. great buy for anyone looking for spc unlocks without overspending on dfs.. and you get the complete tool. :) :)

edddie
07-17-2013, 08:41 PM
So cdma did work to get the spc of a Virgin mifi 2200?

bakenast
07-18-2013, 08:54 AM
yup. just have to use the univer 3a spc method cant use it with the trial,, then it will give you about 15 possible passwords, a bunch of them were the same, and after i tried the second one it worked..

edddie
07-19-2013, 12:40 AM
ok thanks, i guess im going to have to cough up $108 for the program then..

bakenast
07-19-2013, 08:18 AM
lol yea it was hard too but im happy i did,, the only flaw ive noticed is you have to be online to use the program..unless im missing something

rich hathaway
07-19-2013, 09:40 AM
workshop server checks upon opening it,however once open if you leave it open you can work offline with it forever or until it crashes.

edddie
07-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Thank you guys. I bought CDMA after all and it worked for my virgin mifi spc code i was able to read it. thanks again

bakenast
07-21-2013, 10:13 AM
such a good investment... idk why they dont list on there site that it could read it, i would of bought it a month ago if i new it could

deathtrip
07-21-2013, 11:55 AM
You were told last week to use latest CDMA Workshop on the Virgin MiFi and to use universal_3a.

Now you're posting it as if it is something completely new that you discovered?

bakenast
07-21-2013, 12:04 PM
nope i bought it cause someone on here posted that it could read it but when i contacted cdma-ware they said they didnt know if it could read it. sooo i took a chance, i defintly didnt discover it i dont have a clue what im doing most of the time

deathtrip
07-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Typically if someone on here says a specific method will work, they're not making a suggestion.

Just my $0.02.

bakenast
07-23-2013, 06:40 PM
oh well that elsie said cdma workshop wouldnt read the spc,, and he seemed like a reputable member, but others on here said it did, so i didnt know..

thepabster
07-24-2013, 12:07 AM
oh well that elsie said cdma workshop wouldnt read the spc,, and he seemed like a reputable member, but others on here said it did, so i didnt know..

Actually, he was right. CDMA/WS doesn't "read" the SPC on those. You have to go through RAM to find it. Other professional tools (like DFS) can read the SPC in one click in a second or two. If you are doing a lot of devices, obviously, the DFS solution is superior for those. And you need Evolution, not the Demo version.

bakenast
07-24-2013, 06:36 PM
oh i just clicked spc/ unversal ram and it read it in about 2 minutes, i imagine most people would rather save 600 dollars for a couple minutes of there time unless there running a massive business..

thepabster
07-24-2013, 07:40 PM
oh i just clicked spc/ unversal ram and it read it in about 2 minutes, i imagine most people would rather save 600 dollars for a couple minutes of there time unless there running a massive business..

Like anything else, right tool for the job. If you're just doing your own unit I can see your point. If you are doing several every day those 2 or 3 minutes add up fast. Time is money.

hadez
07-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Like anything else, right tool for the job. If you're just doing your own unit I can see your point. If you are doing several every day those 2 or 3 minutes add up fast. Time is money.

I have Evolution, DFS also uses a ram method i believe because it doesn't pull the SPC instantly it has to put the mifi2200 into download mode and then read it.

mr.GOOLE1994
07-26-2013, 10:38 PM
The Moral of the story is that CDMA workshop can do it all :applause: