PDA

View Full Version : Verizon to Verizon Flashing

kenfly
07-16-2013, 02:50 PM
I have a buddy that has a Verizon Extravert on the pre-paid plan and wants to switch her number to the LG Octane because her phone is bugging out and is a hassle. Well Verizon won't do it for her because the octane requires a contract (something to do with the octane having Vcast apps pre-installed which requires a data plan but she wouldn't use them anyways.)

I want to use the exravert as the ..... and just swap the ESN to the Octane.

I've done Sprint to Boost Mobile flashing so I know the process, I just want to know if it is any different for Verizon phones?

Using QPST and QXDM

whitey10tc
07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
I have a buddy that has a Verizon Extravert on the pre-paid plan and wants to switch her number to the LG Octane because her phone is bugging out and is a hassle. Well Verizon won't do it for her because the octane requires a contract (something to do with the octane having Vcast apps pre-installed which requires a data plan but she wouldn't use them anyways.)

I want to use the exravert as the ..... and just swap the ESN to the Octane.

I've done Sprint to Boost Mobile flashing so I know the process, I just want to know if it is any different for Verizon phones?

Using QPST and QXDM
We don't discuss cloning phones in the open forums, via PM, etc. It is only allowed in the premium forum.

But it sounds like your headed in the right direction.

Thread closed