PDA

View Full Version : This forum may be new but....

thesmitty68521
02-03-2010, 03:03 AM
This forum is less than a week old and already has a wealth of information on it.

Here is what I am asking from all members:

1. Don't be shy in getting files on here that make this forum more useful.
2. If you are new on here and into flashing, don't hesitate to ask AFTER you have searched our forum and google.
3. If you are a "leech". Leech being defined as someone who takes a whole lot without giving anything. You will be found out and tagged as such. If you are tagged a leech, you will not see the download links. And the only way to have it removed is to start contributing.

This site is monitored very closely to guard against leeches, spammers, and non searchers. Please don't be made an example of...

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-07-2010, 03:53 PM
WOW I LOVE THE LEECH RULE. I AM HERE TO HELP IN AWAY POSSIBLE. I REMEMBER YOU FROM MOBILE FILES DOT COM. I KNOW YOUR SITE WILL BE VERY WELL RAN. I AM GLAD TO BE A MEMBER. I WILL HELP ALL NOOBS I CAN IN MY SPARE TIME.

thesmitty68521
02-07-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm glad you like the site so far. A lot of credit goes to Dex, Mr. Pseudonym, and Whitey10tc. Plus a lot of others on here. We have come a long way in a week.

I will adjust your status to "trusted advisor".

Welcome to CDMA Gurus.

Mr._Pseudonym
02-07-2010, 04:10 PM
... AM GLAD TO BE A MEMBER. I WILL HELP ALL NOOBS I CAN IN MY SPARE TIME.

;^) Good to have you here. Your new username is very clever. I like it!

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-07-2010, 05:08 PM
I REALLY MISSED IT. ITS LIKE THE FIRST BIKE YOU RIDE AND YOU KEPT FALLING OFF. IT TAUGHT ME ALOT I I WENT FROM PAYING SOMEONE TO TEACH ME WHICH HE SHOULD ME WHAT I COULD HAVE LEARN IN A DAY OF SEARCHING.I BECAME BEST FRIENDS WITH THE SEARCH BUTTON THERE. I MISS ALOT OF NOOB COMPLAINTS AND THE RANTS. BUT THIS SITE IS VERY WELL STRUCTURED AND I GIVE YOU GUYS PROPS. I HOPE TO HELP IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE EVEN IF ITS JUST DONATING THRU PAYPAL TO HELP SOMEONE TO TAKE A DAY OFF FROM WORK TO MAKE A SOLUTION JUST PM ME. FLASHERS ARE LIKE FAMILY. LOVES SOME HELP SOME HATE OTHERS LOL.

Dex
02-07-2010, 05:09 PM
please watch the caps it tends to make it look like ur yelling at ppl thank you

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-07-2010, 05:18 PM
ok bad habit lol (in whisper voice)