PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Overdrive PRO flashed to verizon using a gusto 2. Buying Guide.

superhuman
07-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Ive flashed my mifi 2200 i dont care that i need to reflash it, some have said not use the gusto 2 as the ..... but ive had the gusto 2 last me weeks and ive used the other .....s like the extravert that people have said wont get your device knocked of, it still comes of. So dont talk to me about that bullcrap :) :tongue-new:
I have the sierra over drive pro that i want to flash to verizon 3g i like it alot better than the mifi2200.
Am looking to buy the guide to flash it. I know it wont last and it needs to be reflashed but thats not an issue for me, hell am sure now that the guide aint worth much now hence of that issue to.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

elisa191
07-07-2013, 07:20 PM
I have it for sale but judging from your assumptions you wont want to buy it from me. We flash about 65 of these a week so the guide obviously has real value!

bakenast
07-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Ive flashed my mifi 2200 i dont care that i need to reflash it, some have said not use the gusto 2 as the ..... but ive had the gusto 2 last me weeks and ive used the other .....s like the extravert that people have said wont get your device knocked of, it still comes of. So dont talk to me about that bullcrap :) :tongue-new:
I have the sierra over drive pro that i want to flash to verizon 3g i like it alot better than the mifi2200.
Am looking to buy the guide to flash it. I know it wont last and it needs to be reflashed but thats not an issue for me, hell am sure now that the guide aint worth much now hence of that issue to.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
agree after i learned how it only takes about two minutes to reflash it, not worth spending all the extra money..

fbguy57
08-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Flashedphones is not on ebay anymore. Hummmm? and his call you back in 15 minutes isn't up to par. Been 5 days now waiting for him to call me. Must have problems?

wildstyle01
08-13-2013, 08:39 PM
He is still on fleabay. His user id is flashed_phones, he knows what he is doing and is very reputable in the industry. I also have guides to all these devices, but choose not to sell them. Takes a lot of time, $$ and research, as well as connections.

fbguy57
08-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Your right, but he changed his nick on eBay I see. He went from flashedphones to flashed_phones. Why he changed? , who knows but I can guess. Other sellers in this business have done the same thing. Your right that he is a good guy, I bought 3 items from him. Maybe he is feeling the heat cause he isn't getting back to peeps on his stuff going down. I know how that goes. Been waiting over a week and a half for a item he is to replace. I have emailed, called and left messages to no avail. One person did answer last week and said it was being sent but so far nothing. to be continued. Got screwed by prepaid4all and another guy in Florida who now goes by ilovehotdogs. lol

elisa191
08-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Your right, but he changed his nick on eBay I see. He went from flashedphones to flashed_phones. Why he changed? , who knows but I can guess. Other sellers in this business have done the same thing. Your right that he is a good guy, I bought 3 items from him. Maybe he is feeling the heat cause he isn't getting back to peeps on his stuff going down. I know how that goes. Been waiting over a week and a half for a item he is to replace. I have emailed, called and left messages to no avail. One person did answer last week and said it was being sent but so far nothing. to be continued. Got screwed by prepaid4all and another guy in Florida who now goes by ilovehotdogs. lol

eBay Dumps 15,000 Underperforming Sellers and Feedback Ideas - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Last week eBay booted 15k sellers and that account was one of them - DOES THAT MEAN THAT I SCREWED SOMEONE OVER?

I have 14 ebay seller account because ebay is notorious for kicking flashers off!

No none of my stuff goes down or I fix it

It is a pain when ebay cancels your account because you lose everything and it takes a while to transfer over to another seller account but were almost all set up now. Another day or so

bakenast
08-14-2013, 07:29 PM
ive noticed alot of times also that ebay sellers open new accounts when there feedback rating gets smashed by negative feedback on items sold..

elisa191
08-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Very clever!

I did get hacked by a compeditor for 10 negs in a row on st meids I sold him!

Over 500 positive seller feedback and a few bad ones from a competitor will take your account down.....

Online retail is not for the faint of hart anymore

I love being labled a scamer - a thief - a con artest

I should make a video showing you guys how much I get in CHARGEBACKS from real scumbags who buy from me or get a flash or get a phone and then simply dispute it on their CC. As a vendor there is no way to win you simply have to eat it. I eat over 2k a month! Almost all is straight theft from me.

Of course I don't get to leave them feedback do I so I must be the scumbag in question...........

rich hathaway
08-14-2013, 08:25 PM
you can get paid for every one of your flashes or what ever virtual shiznits your selling on ebay or even not selling on ebay,if they go thru paypal you can still get paid for them all.

we figured out how after getting scammed for over 7k in a single day with the iphone tool,now we get paid whether they dispute or even if its a stolen cc,was well worth the time i spent on research and on the phone with paypals fraud dept,they wont tell you either. they dont want to pay out on it,but it can be done with every trans. with minimal effort and some filters set up correctly

elisa191
08-14-2013, 09:11 PM
you can get paid for every one of your flashes or what ever virtual shiznits your selling on ebay or even not selling on ebay,if they go thru paypal you can still get paid for them all.

we figured out how after getting scammed for over 7k in a single day with the iphone tool,now we get paid whether they dispute or even if its a stolen cc,was well worth the time i spent on research and on the phone with paypals fraud dept,they wont tell you either. they dont want to pay out on it,but it can be done with every trans. with minimal effort and some filters set up correctly

Very intrested

Paypal kills me - I have a 17% 90 day rolling reserve because of all the charge backs and I'm way over their 3% charge back limit but because of the volume they keep me. I will hit you up tomorrow

Thanks Rich

rich hathaway
08-14-2013, 10:13 PM
ok,but its not going to help you with the idiots filing the claims it will only get you paid for them instead of them taking the funds back, you will get to keep them.

elisa191
08-14-2013, 11:38 PM
ok,but its not going to help you with the idiots filing the claims it will only get you paid for them instead of them taking the funds back, you will get to keep them.

Thats fine I understand that - I have ways to deal with the idiots

Thanks

fbguy57
08-15-2013, 02:22 PM
First of all flashed phones is a good guy.... I guess I need to be more specific. The Virgin Mobile I bought from flashedphones, DID stop working. Its been off for 3 weeks now. I bought it last month. I did not buy it on ebay, I bought it through flashedphones website. So ebay is not a player here. Its just when I call 5 times, email 5 times and they are supposed to get back to you in 15 minutes it doesn't look good when your blown off. Especially when you see they have a new nickname on ebay and are still currently selling hot spots everyday. So I know they are keeping the $$$ rolling in. Now I did finally did speak to someone last week, on my 6th call, and he told my it would be to me in 2 days. Verizon hotspot i500. That was last Tuesday, today is Thursday the following week. So I come here where flashed phones talks a lot in hopes of maybe getting in touch. Actually I didn't expect you to put my post in your reply post. But thanks for the 30 seconds you gave me. lol. I don't know who is who, Tom, Jason, the old lady who sounds like she is 100 years old, but all I want is my replacement. So here I am still waiting for my fansinate i500 that I probably never will get. So the moral of the story here is don't say your going to do something if your not. Because people are not stupid, actions speak louder than words. You have to call a spade a spade. But flashed phones is a good guy.

elisa191
08-15-2013, 03:47 PM
First of all flashed phones is a good guy.... I guess I need to be more specific. The Virgin Mobile I bought from flashedphones, DID stop working. Its been off for 3 weeks now. I bought it last month. I did not buy it on ebay, I bought it through flashedphones website. So ebay is not a player here. Its just when I call 5 times, email 5 times and they are supposed to get back to you in 15 minutes it doesn't look good when your blown off. Especially when you see they have a new nickname on ebay and are still currently selling hot spots everyday. So I know they are keeping the $$$ rolling in. Now I did finally did speak to someone last week, on my 6th call, and he told my it would be to me in 2 days. Verizon hotspot i500. That was last Tuesday, today is Thursday the following week. So I come here where flashed phones talks a lot in hopes of maybe getting in touch. Actually I didn't expect you to put my post in your reply post. But thanks for the 30 seconds you gave me. lol. I don't know who is who, Tom, Jason, the old lady who sounds like she is 100 years old, but all I want is my replacement. So here I am still waiting for my fansinate i500 that I probably never will get. So the moral of the story here is don't say your going to do something if your not. Because people are not stupid, actions speak louder than words. You have to call a spade a spade. But flashed phones is a good guy.

Ok your new device was shipped out yesterday morning I flashed it Monday night. As my brother told you via email my oldest daughter has been on life support for the last two and a half weeks and still is so we haven't been spending a lot of time in the shop. Was it a bit delayed.... yes have we been returning phone calls.... not that much without me in the office they can keep up with the mail in and local stuff but not the phones and emails too.

This thread is getting way out of whack here so this is the last I will say on the subject. You should get your device in the next day or two I would hope you call a spade a spade then

fbguy57
08-15-2013, 03:55 PM
Like I said your a good guy. I wasn't joking. I didn't lie about anything, but at least you talk to me on here within 15 minutes. Good luck with everything.

fbguy57
08-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Message to elisa191... I have not received any phone from you as you stated you sent out on the 14th. Maybe tomorrow. I think you usually send priority mail with tracking. Can you email me the tracking number. I thought it would be here by now with priority. If that is the way you sent it. Just wondering. Thanks and good luck with family problem.

fbguy57
08-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Message to elisa191, have not received item that was supposedly shipped back on the 14th. Have private messaged you about this. No answer. See that your rolling right along on ebay though with 75 sales in about two weeks. so....Can you please forward this matter to your Customer Relations Department for escalated service. Still calling a spade a spade. lol ...

JaiFar1996
07-22-2014, 09:00 AM
reviving old post...to these overdrive pro's make the sprint admin page pop up like the 4082 does?

elisa191
07-22-2014, 09:14 AM
reviving old post...to these overdrive pro's make the sprint admin page pop up like the 4082 does?

Not if you flash them using profile 0 but to do that you need to know how to flash them correctly not with profile 1 like all other sprint to Verizon devices

elisa191

JaiFar1996
07-22-2014, 09:20 AM
i was wondering before i ordered some. wasnt much of an issue as the page just popped up here and there but you know how customers are

elisa191
07-22-2014, 09:52 AM
i was wondering before i ordered some. wasnt much of an issue as the page just popped up here and there but you know how customers are

They also connect instantly on profile 0 rather then taking 90 seconds to connect