PDA

View Full Version : Flashing from Sprint to Page Plus

thesmitty68521
02-03-2010, 02:43 AM
I have been chatting with a new member through PM's about flashing Sprint handsets to Page Plus

My take on it is this: Sprint uses a totally different platform than Verizon. MMS will not be possible since Sprint doesn't even use MMS for picture messaging.

Internet may still be possible however.

Just asking for some input on this.

Thanks

whitey10tc
02-03-2010, 02:44 AM
It depends on the device. But talk/text and WAP are definately possible. If it's a PPC then everything is possible!

meanngreen04
02-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Hofo has a million guides about flashing over to pp.

I did the pre, storm, and 8330 today alone.

Dex
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Yes but those fones have specific software the issue with all regular sprint fones is that they have no MMS client basically u email the pic from ur fone to sprints server and sprint sends it from there not the fone like u do with VZW Cricket and most other CDMA Carriers so flashing them to PP is like flashing them over to Cricket the principle is that same

lj27416
02-05-2010, 03:03 AM
civickid over at mobile-files has posted a full flash to page plus for the lg lx260
i'm actually working on my custom pageplus splash screen for this since he only used the generic lg logos..
i'll see if i can post the link. in the lg section.

meanngreen04
02-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Sprint utilizes java based internet and mms. This is what gives us the hardest time provisioning headsets. Not to mention breaking the spc's.

markymark805
02-12-2010, 05:19 AM
civickid over at mobile-files has posted a full flash to page plus for the lg lx260
i'm actually working on my custom pageplus splash screen for this since he only used the generic lg logos..
i'll see if i can post the link. in the lg section.

With mobile-files gone now, anyone still have this solutation available? got some sprints lx260's i wanna flash to PP. I checked out google every which way I could think of, but couldnt seem to find it. Thanks in advance.