PDA

View Full Version : A wholesaler I work with

thesmitty68521
02-03-2010, 02:24 AM
I have used recellular.com a few times for phones. They require a minimum order of 10. However, they are a good source for cheap phones. If you get the call tested ones they are good enough to sell. And I haven't had any come back.

meanngreen04
02-03-2010, 02:36 AM
PaceButler is the best.

flashmasterz
02-03-2010, 10:32 PM
wirelezz.net is okay...good prices just make sure you stay on them sometimes they dont communicate well with you...
but if your just starting out the prices are good and 90% of the phones Ive received all worked well...

meanngreen04
02-05-2010, 12:06 AM
zendoo not coming back. Just got an email from Zendoo saying they're no longer selling to the public.

ecneics
06-19-2010, 06:22 AM
Ohh my. I'm thinking that working in the part of town I do has skewed my perception of good prices. Our shop sells phones for at most 90% of what those places are asking. For example, we typically buy a Storm for $35-$40 and then sell it for around $180. Maybe it is just a geographic region thing.

ownmart
06-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Ohh my. I'm thinking that working in the part of town I do has skewed my perception of good prices. Our shop sells phones for at most 90% of what those places are asking. For example, we typically buy a Storm for $35-$40 and then sell it for around $180. Maybe it is just a geographic region thing.

wow where do you purchase your storms at for that? hell I'd buy 10 at that price 35-40

RIP MOBILE-FILES
06-19-2010, 01:24 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ten0rplaya04
06-19-2010, 01:39 PM
@ecneics, guess you need to be CDMA Guru's official wholesaler :p I know I'd buy a couple Storms at that price.

ecneics
06-19-2010, 11:25 PM
There are a couple things that stop me from wholesale. I rarely get a bunch of a certain type of phone. Also, we mark things up a lot. Basically, we are in one of those parts of town where lets say people need money quick to make another deal on alternate goods. People come in and I offer them $5 for a phone and they look at me like I shot their dog. Some walk out. 90% sell their phone. If they walk out they come back. The fact of the matter is that it is expensive to keep a storefront with 4 employees going. I'm not sure how the rules go for linking, but if someone has a problem let me know and I'll work it out. Here is a link to our listings on craigslist. [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I don't know if you all feel as good about our sell prices, but if you see anything let me know and we can work something out.

We have more stock than that, but we aren't always on top of posting.

Looking through the cases just now for notable phones there is a cliq and an iphone 3g 8gb.