PDA

View Full Version : Need help flashing nTelos branded iPhone 4

FenixDelta75
06-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi all, I've been trying to get my iPhone 4 that I bought on eBay, fully flashed over to PagePlus. It is branded or has been flashed to nTelos and I am having a hell of a time finding someone or a service that can for sure flash my phone remotely so I can get the data that I'm paying for. Since these seem to cost a lot to flash, perhaps someone with an unlimited flash license can assist me or at least point me in the direction of a tool or service that is cost effective and works for my strange situation.

Also, it is currently active on PagePlus just without data and mms. Everything else is just as you'd expect.

Thank you!

rich hathaway
06-28-2013, 07:59 PM
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool (iOS4.x-iOS6.x) | Apple iPhone/iPad programming software ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for pageplus 3g and mms

FenixDelta75
06-29-2013, 02:24 AM
Does it support ntelos branded iPhones? I heard from someone that said no one could flash this phone.

rich hathaway
06-29-2013, 09:31 AM
maybe the rip off tools cannot but our tool can flash any cdma iphone to any other cdma carriers settings

FenixDelta75
07-01-2013, 09:37 PM
I purchased your software and now I can access data through page plus. However, it seems to only be 1x speed and not 3g. Are there some settings i need to change in order to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

I did a speed test and I am getting 6 KB down

rich hathaway
07-02-2013, 12:57 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

the bundle i took down a month ago was a faster bundle but people could not seem to grasp hold of the instructions to not write any pass or user names with that bundle,it ended up in more support calls because people would not read the instructions so now they can write there pass and users profiles. if you need help get on our skype support during regular biz hours and your login ready so we can verify you.also you need to use the prl i have in the tool for pp.

FenixDelta75
07-02-2013, 02:08 AM
I dont think i added the "dun" part of the 3g user settings but then again i couldn't find the settings anywhere and basically needed to guess. ill be trying that tomorrow and will report back!

FenixDelta75
07-02-2013, 03:04 AM
I just did it and I'm still getting only 16kB down and less up. What else could the issue be?

rich hathaway
07-02-2013, 09:53 AM
are you using my prl from the tool?and your sid needs to set at either 59 or 2004

FenixDelta75
07-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Either one is ok regardless of where I am in the us?

I might have to to reinstall the prl then because I was doing some screwing around.

Will report back soon! Thank you for the help.

EDIT. I just changed it and made sure that I installed the PP prl and my speeds will not go over 16.6kBps. Almost like there's a cap because it hits 16.6 and stays there. My data ip sometimes releases itself and needs to reconnect occasionally.

rich hathaway
07-02-2013, 01:33 PM
i can tv your pc to help you debug

rich hathaway
07-02-2013, 01:38 PM
hit me up on skype so we can talk live,i am at the store so i dont have alot of time to be pm'ing

my skype id is IPHONECDMATool.com send me a contact request