PDA

View Full Version : Let's Start Thanking Members their work

thesmitty68521
02-02-2010, 08:23 PM
I notice we are growing pretty fast and getting a lot of information on here. But not a lot of thank you's going around.

This is basically a common courtesy that was taught to us as kids. That we thank those who help us. That is why the thank you button is there.

The nice part about hosting these files offsite is members can see how many downloads they have vs how many thank you's they have. If it gets to the point where people are getting 50 downloads and 2 thank you's it will discourage them from posting in the future.

If all of the members on here just click that button when appropriate we can make this forum even better.

Dex
02-02-2010, 08:27 PM
HA HA HA I BEAT U TOO IT I THANKED ALL POST
ALREADY LOOK AT MY THANKS GIVEN :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*edit*
Karma is now known as Propz so enjoy lol

thesmitty68521
02-02-2010, 08:29 PM
LMAO. I know you will thank people. I just wanted people that are new here that we are giving out some seriously good info and those members who do should be thanked for it.

Mr._Pseudonym
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
:^/ I've been a bit lax about that because I'm focusing more on tweaking the site and on neglecting my homework, and haven't downloaded anything so far. I suppose I should spot check a few of them to insure that they work, but I'll wait until I get back to our family DSL line for that, instead of squandering my Cricket data quota.

;^) Dex, I like "Propz" as a substitue for "Karma;" it fits us better.

thesmitty68521
02-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, that propz is awesome. This site is by far better than m-f.com already. And we are slowly but surely catching up to their amount of info on there as well.

It is simply awesome to have a new home. lmao. And the fact we have some heavyweights on here like berry, Mr_pseudo, and dex makes our site even more credible.

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-20-2010, 01:12 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

RIP MOBILE-FILES
02-20-2010, 03:00 PM
are the props coming back

thesmitty68521
02-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Probably not. We have replaced that with reputation instead. The props was cool though. lol

Pac3comm1
05-27-2010, 09:47 PM
I agree! I ve been in this field for three or four years and until i got hooked in these forums that I dont know S$*%^!! ahahahlol anyway I make it a point to show love and props to those who put in the time and are willing to share knowledge. Most of them arent even charging. I think if you dont post a thanks, you should get banned!!!!

Genuwine1976
06-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Now quite, but maybe a warning would be more human don't you think.. But for me I do like to see that I have been thanked for helping solve a problem as it motivates me to do more..

DankOfOwnage
06-17-2010, 05:47 PM
All agreed?....good...time to DROP THE BAN HAMMER!!!
j/k