PDA

View Full Version : guides

bakenast
06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
are we allowed to sell flashing guides that ive boughten and no longer need in here?

rich hathaway
06-20-2013, 06:34 PM
you are not allowed to sell someone else's work without express consent from the person that made it,otherwise you will get banned.

bakenast
06-20-2013, 07:36 PM
every guide ive ever bought has been passed down and resold... How can you pinpoint who actually wrote the guide when the same guides are sold many places? I mean anyone could claim to writing it.. i was just wanting to help people like me out that have to learn from buying guides cause lack of support thats understandable i agree, my goal was to just get a lill of my money back and helping as well :apthy:

rich hathaway
06-20-2013, 07:52 PM
well it is people that do that that make developers keep there secrets and cause the lack of support you speak of.this wireless biz used be full of people with integrity,but not anymore. when you buy a solution from the person that created it,do you think they would agree to sell it to you so you can in turn resell and undercut them for something you put 0 work into and have no right to sell?

i have a solution for most every phone on the market and every carrier because i have put the time into it and bought the required tools of the trade to help me accomplish it,but i do not sell because of trolls that do this,and the few times i do sell i am VERY selective to whom i sell,so really everyone suffers from what you are trying to do.
so keep selling and passing around others peoples work and the fewer and fewer solutions will be sold to begin with.

bakenast
06-20-2013, 08:26 PM
yes I know where your coming from and I agree,, its just the fact that I imagine the vast majority of all guides that are purchased by people like me are already being resold, unless its something really new...I would think if a developer didnt want there guides resold in the first place then obviously they wouldnt sell it ,but they do.. and how do people suffer from what im trying to do im trying to help simple people like me that spend months looking for help, with a solution?? Arent forums to help people?

whitey10tc
06-20-2013, 08:28 PM
What exactly are you looking at reselling?

bakenast
06-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Flash mifi 2200 to verizon, some guides to flash to vzw prepaid,straightalk,boost, metro,and i think theres one to pageplus, and rooting guides, but im pretty sure after reading posting these are a no go lol.... :)

whitey10tc
06-20-2013, 08:48 PM
The guide your talking about for the 2200 is a no go. In May someone posted it for free and it only took an he for us to receive the takedown request. And it's always changing so I personally recommend against reselling others solutions. It'll save yourself a head ache and lost time and money.
But we do welcome anything that you created yourself.