PDA

View Full Version : LG Rumor Reflex AAA & HA passwords..

CKnight90
06-15-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm trying to pull my AAA and HA passwords off my LG Rumor Reflex. Here's the steps I take..

Plug in Phone - Goes in USB MODE
Open up QXDM - run the commands needed to retrieve passwords.
But then I get a error and all the passwords are 0x00.
Is there something I'm missing? I know I have the spc right. I use it to explore files and such.

- - - Updated - - -

...also sorry if this isn't in the correct area to post!

123456&
06-15-2013, 03:37 PM
I moved your post to the right place.

CKnight90
06-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Ok. thank you! hopefully someone answers soon :D

elisa191
06-16-2013, 10:52 AM
What carrier is your reflex branded to?

CKnight90
06-16-2013, 04:11 PM
My LG Rumor Reflex is Boost Mobile.(active account)
My HTC Evo 3D is from Sprint(No longer active account)

CKnight90
06-18-2013, 10:57 AM
ttt
please some one help me out here :D
Thanks!

rich hathaway
06-20-2013, 06:28 PM
do not "bump" your posts to get them on top,it is against forum rules.

CKnight90
06-21-2013, 11:14 PM
Ok sorry. How does one get my post to the top without breaking rules? Or Do i just let this post die off and create a new one?

whitey10tc
06-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Ok sorry. How does one get my post to the top without breaking rules? Or Do i just let this post die off and create a new one?The best way to keep your thread active is for it to be useful. Here your asking for help, which there is no problem with, but sometimes members are less helpful for the newb that has low post counts and only in the thread he started for help. Reasons some frown on it, is the 99% chance that after you get the help the newb member wil most likely take the help run off and never return to contribute.
My stance on bumping is one bump per 5 days. This gives others a chance to view the posts and help if they can...

Now we've covered who the OC is, now are you sure that you have the correct SPC? Are you connecting to QPST first? Can you connect to CDMA WS OK and read/write the SPC?
I've never had one in hand but those are the things I'd start with.

CKnight90
06-23-2013, 01:01 PM
Yes I have the correct SPC. I also called boostmobile to make sure it was the correct spc. 128606. When I call for the Passwords in QPST it gives me a error with the passwords being 0x00. I've also looked at other sites to make sure I'm doing it right, and other people are have the same problem but no one replies to their post about the issue. I figured this site would be my best bet since xda developers site didn't help me at all. Could my LG Rumor reflex be locked somehow? CMDA WS lets me in without a doubt. It tells me SPC is correct. QXDM also lets me view the folder/files, besides one folder that has the O+\ on the folder. I'm sure other people have ran into this issue on this website but might not read my thread due to me being a newb status(like you said). Thanks for your replies so far Admin!!

CKnight90
06-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Bump!
(Day 5)
please some one help!

ra3qfb
06-29-2013, 02:43 PM
in LG read of MIP HA and AAA and PPP/HDR passwords locked. To unlock it - need to send special command from terminal or use NPST with correct DLL to read it.

123456&
06-30-2013, 06:15 AM
It will be hard for him to get lgnpst for that model. Now is not easy to lgnpst dll anymore.

CKnight90
07-02-2013, 07:58 PM
..Wow really? So I should probably just give up? :(

..or any other boost ..... phones that will be easy to pull the ha and aaa password off?

playmaker
07-03-2013, 03:28 AM
..Wow really? So I should probably just give up? :(

..or any other boost ..... phones that will be easy to pull the ha and aaa password off?

If you are using the paid verison of CDMA WS it should be easy i have never read keys off this particular phone but have used other lg phones. and the easiest phone to read the keys off is Sanyo incognito hard to find in bulk, but if you are trying to do 1 or 2 phones for you self you can find them on ebay easy but little expensive.

CKnight90
07-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Is anyone willing to remote connect to my pc and help out? I guess give me a time/date span when someone can do so? Please and thank you!

..if you know how to pull ha and aaa passwords off a LG Rumor Reflex