PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200

cspircoff
06-12-2013, 04:41 PM
I flashed a Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200 onto Verizon, it tells me it's connected but no internet access and a larger problem seems to be the Virgin Mobile connection manager that keeps popping up. I took it off auto run but it still shows up and seems to block internet access. If someone could help with this I would greatly appreciate it.

_JiGaBu_
06-12-2013, 05:27 PM
use vrzmanager, if doesnt work need to change webUI and some setting

hadez
06-12-2013, 11:11 PM
flash the vzw software on it . or use the debranding solution that is sold here.

cspircoff
06-14-2013, 05:44 PM
I have the Verizon software, but not sure how you install it. Can you help ?

bakenast
07-20-2013, 12:06 PM
I have same issue i can flash the verizon2200 to vzw pp and boost no problem and virgin2200 to boost, as well but when i try to flash the virgin 2200 to vzw i just keep getting the virgin connection manager, and im following all the same steps i use to to do the vzw 2200,

Runawaysam
08-19-2013, 06:25 AM
I have one also router works fine but it's like the modem isn't connecting to Verizon. any ideas? when I connect to it the Verizon webui pops up. thanks for all help in advance !!!

Runawaysam
09-08-2013, 07:16 PM
I have one also router works fine but it's like the modem isn't connecting to Verizon. any ideas? when I connect to it the Verizon webui pops up. thanks for all help in advance !!!

- - - Updated - - -
I was messing with it again today and realized, when you hook the usb cable up for flashing, it doesn't show a gps port. Any ideas ? Thanks again for your help !!!

I was messing with it again today and realized, when you hook the usb cable up for flashing, it doesn't show a gps port. Any ideas ? Thanks again for your help !!!