PDA

View Full Version : help me with my keys

bakenast
06-09-2013, 12:24 PM
hi, i have this evo i bought off ebay thats on verizon, my 3g went out and my ha/aa keys arent working,, is there a simple way to recover my changed keys even if i dont have the ..... phone that was used to flash my phone? thanks

elisa191
06-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Just so you know there are several ways for you to do what your wanting to do but there isn't a cheap way to do it. Actually the cheapest way would be to find a flasher to reflash your phone.

If you want to do it yourself you will need a new ..... and a fascinate

Report back when you have those and we can move to the next step

elisa191

hadez
06-11-2013, 01:57 AM
Just so you know there are several ways for you to do what your wanting to do but there isn't a cheap way to do it. Actually the cheapest way would be to find a flasher to reflash your phone.

If you want to do it yourself you will need a new ..... and a fascinate

Report back when you have those and we can move to the next step

elisa191

he shouldn't need a new friend, because the meid should be on his evo4g

elisa191
06-11-2013, 02:33 AM
The meid is on his evo however verizon no longer sends the keys over and over. They send them once. Thats it

They have changed his keys. If he uses the same meid they wont push the new keys. He has to change the device before he can get the keys again.

bakenast
06-12-2013, 12:25 PM
ok update,, i got the gusto 2 for free so im trying it,, I activated it, and did a factory reset on the evo and found and wrote the meid esn, ha/aaa keys from the gusto to the evo and the prl, and im using the correct nam settings but theres still no 3g when i turn on phone.. am i missing something here? thanks

elisa191
06-12-2013, 01:17 PM
LOL.....

Yes you probably dont have the correct software to read the keys correctly straight off the gusto which is why i told you to get a fascinate!

let me know when you have a fascinate or the paid version of DFS Evolution

bakenast
06-12-2013, 02:07 PM
well dont have have a fascinate yet or 600$ to buy evoultion to get my keys but i did use the trial tool and dfs 3.? and qxdm and they all gave me the same ha/aaa keys

elisa191
06-12-2013, 03:12 PM
well dont have have a fascinate yet or 600$ to buy evoultion to get my keys but i did use the trial tool and dfs 3.? and qxdm and they all gave me the same ha/aaa keys

yes and thats not working is it?

If you become a premium member I'll do it for you for free

thanks

Viper32
06-12-2013, 05:49 PM
bakenast: Message me I will help you at.... geez..... You do not need anything but what you got to do the deed.......

Viper

bakenast
06-12-2013, 07:15 PM
cool pm sent. ya i succeded in flashing evo to boost so figureing same concept, so im not really wanting someone to do it for me, since im figureing my data to get shut off and have to rewrite keys, so im trying to learn myself i know im close.. thanks

elisa191
06-12-2013, 09:16 PM
bakenast: Message me I will help you at.... geez..... You do not need anything but what you got to do the deed.......

Viper

Yes and in a week he will need to do the deed again!!!

What the hell is the point - Do it right or don't do it at all

Of course what do I know I can hardly dial out on a cell phone much less flash one......... (sarcasm)

Viper32
06-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah that may be true, so are you saying that you got a fix for the problem of keys changing? If so please enlighten us all (sarcasm)

Because I have several flashes I have done with Gusto (Friends) still going.....

Maybe I am doing it right hmmmmmmm.

Viper

elisa191
06-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah that may be true, so are you saying that you got a fix for the problem of keys changing? If so please enlighten us all (sarcasm)

Because I have several flashes I have done with Gusto (Friends) still going.....

Maybe I am doing it right hmmmmmmm.

Viper

I offered to help this guy for free (basically) - then he said "...no I want to learn to do it myself" Which is cool as most people don't anymore!

So in response i say ok then get the things I told you to get and I will help you from there.....

Instead you pop up and offer to show him how to swap esns back and forth so that he get get the keys pushed to his gusto again and then you tell me ....... "Well if you know a better way enlighten US ALL...."

Thats what I was setting out to do - what do you not get about that?

You have a few friends devices flashed with gusto's that still work? I have a lot that still work!

No problem I'll just crawl back under my rock and let you have the stage master Viper!!!!

Enjoy it

Viper32
06-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Very Professional statements coming from you....... 10k devices wow I am very impressed.....

For one Evolution Version of DFS that you recommended is not needed...

It can be done with other software as you should know that cost much less or is free...

I flash allot of devices, not 10k :( though, and never use Evolution...

All is good, its easy to see how this forum is handled...

If someone offers a different method than a few of the privileged ones here then its frowned upon or they are ridiculed...

Way to bring in new Members ;)

Now I will go climb back under my rock and let you have your Stage Back, Just the way it is supposed to be.......

Viper

rich hathaway
06-13-2013, 12:31 AM
@viper,your comments about the forum are neither true nor needed,i was not going to come in here until you slander our forum,if what you said was true i would have banned you after your flaming of ztahoez last week,who is a respected member of the flashing community.i didnt give your posts any value,you just seem to like drama at the expense of others.i just read every post you have made in your time here and pretty much all were non productive and spent flaming.

now consider this is your only warning,you are welcome here if you are civil,you can express your opinions without flaming,it is just not productive or needed.we have rules like every other forum here and you are required to follow them like every other other member.if you dont the ban hammer will swing.now you see how this forum is handled.

read the rules before you post again.you have been warned.

bakenast
06-13-2013, 07:03 AM
well im just decided im gonna pay to get in premium forum to do more reading that i cant find on here. thanks