PAss: cricket

Press OK to go back to the main screen

Select the Rules tab

Select Add new rule:
Name: (whatever u like)
Type: Tunnel through proxy
Proxy: (default)
Leave everything else alone.

Ur done in proxy cap. Don't exit out of it, it needs to be on in the background.

Go to Start, Settings, Connections, Connection settings

Select Set up my proxy Server

Leave "This network connects to the Internet" checked

Uncheck "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet"

done

The cracked version:

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

Genuwine1976
03-07-2010, 05:06 AM
Hello I have a working cab file of ProxyCap that is preregged and is 100% work. With this app you can tunnel all of those apps on ur windows mobile phones that won't work through Cricket's proxy..

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

bigglou23
03-07-2010, 03:44 PM
This is the one that i posted a while back, the cracked version with instructions :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

whitey10tc
03-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Man how did I miss this one
thanks
bigglou

Threads merged.

Genuwine1976
03-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Thanx guys sorry I did miss that one,, that's what I get for typing and thinking to fast at the same time... :)~

whitey10tc
03-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Thanx guys sorry I did miss that one,, that's what I get for typing and thinking to fast at the same time... :)~It's all good now it's all together and a little less confusing for noobs.

Genuwine1976
03-10-2010, 11:55 PM
I just posted some cool new apps in the HTC winmo apps section

bigglou23
03-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Thanx guys sorry I did miss that one,, that's what I get for typing and thinking to fast at the same time... :)~

Its all good, its better to have to much info then not enough.

Genuwine1976
03-11-2010, 04:05 AM
Just for a note both check boxes are checked in my connections proxy settings tab, and my proxycap works flawlessly... Just a add on

bigglou23
03-11-2010, 04:12 AM
I've noticed that also, just found that out 2 days ago.

Help
03-27-2010, 02:39 PM
I dont know where this should be posted. (Here, Cricket or Motorola Feel free to move it).

Hello everybody, they finally figured out how to get proxycap working on Q9's, therefore it should work for all Windows mobile Standard.

How to get proxycap working for WM Standard. (agtef's hofo link)
([Only registered and activated users can see links])

There's no need to add rules or anything, it's already done for you with the attachments (Here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])).

1. Install proxycap and restart. DON'T RUN PROXYCAP YET!
2. Put the rules file below in the \Application Data\ProxyCap folder folder
3. Download the connectcdma.cpl.xml below, extract it and replace the one in your \Windows folder.
4. Go to Settings-Connections-Dial Up-Cricket WAP and change "Connects To:" from "Cricket Wap" to the internet
5. Go to Settings-Connections-Proxy and delete the proxy
6. Restart your phone and use the internet and it should work without opening up proxycap.

The file connectcdma file is just for the q9's but everybody else can do steps 1-2 & 4-6.

If you drop the connectcdma.cpl.xml into your \Windows folder and replace it, the Dial-Up option will come up in your Connections menu. and you can go on from there.
Make sure you changed the Settings-Connections-Dial Up-Cricket wap "Connects to" to The Internet? Is your user name and password correct? Did you delete the proxy? If you did all this, run proxycap, then press the home button, and then try internet explorer.

This was just figured out. Use a device registry editor and add a string value, Serial, under the key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Proxy Labs\ProxyCap\Registration
Paste the registration key from your invoice email in there, reboot the device, and violla, you're registered. Works like a charm.

I still dont have emails working correctly. Skyfire works. ProxyCap must be turned off to send or recieve MMS, Still working on that.
I cant rember the name of the .exe file that does mms (I think it starts with the letter T). I believe an exclution rule could be written to fix that.
If you have any ideas please let us know..

1eyebandit
04-06-2010, 04:27 PM
I have a Touch Pro 2 fully flashed, I addedd the $15 data plan, I also use proxycap to use RDP. When I dont have Proxycap disabled I get speed around 500-600k, with Proxycap enabled I get 90-150k. Is this normal? Is there a way to increase speed with proxycap enabled?

Thanks....

Dex
04-06-2010, 05:13 PM
its cuz it has to force the all the programs through the proxy unfortunately it slows it down there is nothing u can do its the application proxycap thats doin it

Help
06-28-2010, 12:36 PM
I made proxyCap into an EXT for the VK. Now how do I cook in the settings (rules and proxy info)?

Pac3comm1
06-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Has anyone tested this for flashed WinMo devices on MetroPCS?

Help
06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Has anyone tested this for flashed WinMo devices on MetroPCS?
Works great on cricket.... I dont see why it would not work on Metro