PDA

View Full Version : Part 3 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

XdakoopstaX
06-05-2013, 01:33 PM
about to buy credit for tool rich ive called support what do i need to to get it added i just need ota

rich hathaway
06-05-2013, 03:37 PM
credits for us people is automatic,let me know if you need further help

XdakoopstaX
06-06-2013, 12:34 PM
i have sprint iphone 4 not 4s (a1349) on 6.1.3 i have purchased ota and i cannot get talk and text cc patch cricket bundle has been installed *228 gets cricket but it wont program no ##nam either
what am i doing wrong i have restored once and started from scratched already 6.0 ipsw as file jailbreak using redsnow open ssh installed what iam i not doing

rich hathaway
06-06-2013, 01:17 PM
well if you have my bundle installed i wrote it so ##777 is nam programming,if you have a diff bundle then you probly dont have any nam programming at all for manual

XdakoopstaX
06-06-2013, 01:36 PM
ok bundle i had ##675 for nam program its still asks for my spc i tried 000000 333333 111111 no luck so ive paid for ota and i cant use it check ur pm

rich hathaway
06-07-2013, 06:24 PM
i sent you your spc this morning,not because im obligated to but because im a cool dude :D

i charge 10 bucks for them.

sharpring
06-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Hey Rich, with the current tool, what does the OTA do that the SSH CONNECT doesnt , and does that mean that you are able to flash iphones, such as a verizon iphone 4s to a carrier like metro, cuz im trying to get the esn and all that other stuff changed and added to metro service.

rich hathaway
06-14-2013, 09:48 PM
ota is for the devices that cannot ota,for iphone this means no use of carrier bundle no mms,facetime,imessage,those devices will only get t-t-data,and have the annoying (iphone is not activated) message.it does not flash it only ota's the iphone to get it to an activated state.

eddie5000
07-01-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm a bit desperate and I'd be willing to mail my iPhone to you rich so you can flash it. I would pay all the additional shipping charges, let me know if this is a possibility.

mrhollywood
07-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Iphone meid repair tool is it out yet??

bakenast
07-09-2013, 07:54 PM
hi i just acquired this iphone 4s 32gb,, is it possible to flash it to boost,or vzw, for just the data only option, so i could just download apps for calls and text, which im doing with me evos now? thanks

whitey10tc
07-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Iphone meid repair tool is it out yet??
No it's not out yet but will be soon we all hope.

hi i just acquired this iphone 4s 32gb,, is it possible to flash it to boost,or vzw, for just the data only option, so i could just download apps for calls and text, which im doing with me evos now? thanks
Anything is possible but why just for data? Sounds like you're trying to defraud the carrier by cloning a MEID of another device to have more than one device using the same credentials on more than one device.

bakenast
07-10-2013, 09:09 AM
well cause i can get data only on my boost mobile for 15$ every three months with the boost account glitch and i use texplus app for calls and texts

eddie5000
08-12-2013, 11:48 AM
hey guys I figured out why this tool is being delayed.

you see p0sixninja found a bootrom exploit which will be able to jailbreak the new iPhone (iOS 7) which will be announced in September. Rich is waiting for this to come out before he releases his own tool.

rich hathaway
08-12-2013, 03:03 PM
joshua hill (p0sixninja) is part of the iphonecdmatool team bro,its no secret we are waiting for ios7 public release.

eddie5000
08-13-2013, 10:37 AM
joshua hill (p0sixninja) is part of the iphonecdmatool team bro,its no secret we are waiting for ios7 public release.

well there have been numerous inquiries here as to when it will be out because it was never made public that you guys are waiting for iOS 7 to come out before releasing the new tool

rich hathaway
08-13-2013, 11:36 AM
well i saw you have been over here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

so i figured everyone knows we teamed up a few months ago for the new tool,it is amazing,you guys will love it i promise.

eddie5000
08-15-2013, 08:28 AM
well i saw you have been over here --> [Only registered and activated users can see links]

so i figured everyone knows we teamed up a few months ago for the new tool,it is amazing,you guys will love it i promise.

thanks for all the hard work rich. I might buy the new iPhone and was wondering if I should get it unlocked or with your tool can I buy it locked and use your tool to unlock it?

also, are there any student discounts? ;)

rich hathaway
08-15-2013, 09:00 AM
well since there are so many locks on iphones these days im not sure what you are trying to unlock it for,so be more specific please,student discounts have not been a topic of discussion for me and my team as of yet.

laoazn210
08-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Thank you .....this is good information

whyirishman
08-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Hey Rich,

I was looking around online and your name came up as the goto fr the sort of question I had, so i wanted to take the time to ask you a few questions.

First off, I want to say that I am increibly phone savvy and have done flashing for different phone types, and flashign firmware for iphones. My question stems from the changes in the way iphones operate now though.

I have a 8gb verizon iphone 4, and I want it on cricket, as a gift to a friend because I upgraded to a 5.

Here's are the questions:

It seems the phone eneds to be jailbroken, but everywhere i've looked there are no untethered jailbreaks for 6.1.3, does that mean if I purchase a flash credit from your tool that I will not be able to restart my iphone without having it tethered to a pc?

I also read that since cricket has started carrying the iphone now, they are no allowing non-cricket iphones to be added to their lists, is this true?

Last but not least, is there any way to completely disable phone features in an iphone, as in, flash one with ipod touch firmware?

If we can find a way to get this on cricket without needing to be tethered if the battery dies (the biggest issue i see) then I'm down to buy a credit and give you a little love for all your work pioneering this.

rich hathaway
08-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey Rich,

I was looking around online and your name came up as the goto fr the sort of question I had, so i wanted to take the time to ask you a few questions.

First off, I want to say that I am increibly phone savvy and have done flashing for different phone types, and flashign firmware for iphones. My question stems from the changes in the way iphones operate now though.

I have a 8gb verizon iphone 4, and I want it on cricket, as a gift to a friend because I upgraded to a 5.

Here's are the questions:

It seems the phone eneds to be jailbroken, but everywhere i've looked there are no untethered jailbreaks for 6.1.3, does that mean if I purchase a flash credit from your tool that I will not be able to restart my iphone without having it tethered to a pc?

I also read that since cricket has started carrying the iphone now, they are no allowing non-cricket iphones to be added to their lists, is this true?

Last but not least, is there any way to completely disable phone features in an iphone, as in, flash one with ipod touch firmware?

If we can find a way to get this on cricket without needing to be tethered if the battery dies (the biggest issue i see) then I'm down to buy a credit and give you a little love for all your work pioneering this.

you will be able to untether your phone soon,its not public yet.you can still put it on cricket,just tell cs its an evo or some other android.no you cannot flash ipod firm to an iphone.

Discodisco209
09-29-2013, 10:12 PM
I just tell them its a Basic flip phone, $45 plan compatible with unlimited talk/text and 3G, although 3G is a bit slower on 45 plan then it is on $50 plan, but my customers would rather have it a bit slower and unlimited, then somewhat faster with 2.5gb data cap.

Just wait for ios7 untethered jb to come out, and support for flashing it will soon follow, thanks to Rich and other iphone gurus.

markley007
12-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Any news on when this will work with the new jailbreak on ios 7?

weusi2
01-09-2014, 10:25 PM
I knew I should've kept my iPhone 4S. But, I do have the Galaxy S4.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew I should've kept my iPhone 4S. But, I do have the Galaxy S4.

gadgetdaddy
02-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Hello,
Any ETA on the new release? It seems customer requests have slowed way down and the market is changing.

jacobreed222
05-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey Rich, I've been looking for a tool for my iPhone 4S, to flash it. Where can I buy this tool? Also, I you're not done with it yet, can you send me the testing private version because I am a developer and have so much experience with iPhone flashing.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Rich, I've been looking for a tool for my iPhone 4S, to flash it. Where can I buy this tool? Also, I you're not done with it yet, can you send me the testing private version because I am a developer and have so much experience with iPhone flashing.

sunilj75
06-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Dear Rich

Any chance we can program our iphone 4 on 7.1.1. tethered jailbreak.

If yes send me link to tool.

If no than atleast give me ETA for it coz mistakingly i have upgarded from 6.0 to 7.1.1. and i am unable to programe.

Thanks

rich hathaway
06-09-2014, 09:59 AM
wirelessworkshop.com

sunilj75
06-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Oh i forgot to mention, that my iphone 4 is already programmed through iphonecdma tool.

Dear Rich

Any chance we can program our iphone 4 on 7.1.1. tethered jailbreak.

If yes send me link to tool.

If no than atleast give me ETA for it coz mistakingly i have upgarded from 6.0 to 7.1.1. and i am unable to programe.

Thanks

rich hathaway
06-09-2014, 08:22 PM
iphonecdmatool will not be updated anymore,however iphonecdmatool2 will be out before to long