05-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Newer version of QDXM: 3.11.36

[HIDE-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-thanks]

changoleon
07-19-2010, 12:36 PM
lokkin4 dis 4 over 4 hours thanks

adrianrodriguez
07-27-2010, 12:54 PM
I'm new to qxdm but heard you can flash blackberry's with it but I really don't know how to use it properly any help please or is someone can point me in the right direction

RAVIBUN2000
10-01-2010, 08:35 AM

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

thanks i was trying from last two days for this

Pac3comm1
10-23-2010, 03:51 AM
Subliminal trips, please do not utilize thread space to show gratitude. This is what the thanks buttons are for. Post removed.

Pac3comm1
10-23-2010, 03:54 AM
Kings with fame, post removed for using thread space instead of thanks buttons

lido849
12-21-2010, 01:27 PM
does any one know where to find a crackutility

whitey10tc
12-21-2010, 01:35 PM
does any one know where to find a crackutilityPlease review the forum rules, this has nothing to do with the original post QXDM and is hijacking.

Now if you browse to the PDA forum/blackberry you'll find what your looking for.

Welcome to Gurus!

amit9000
04-12-2011, 12:06 AM
link not work

whitey10tc
04-12-2011, 02:20 AM
link not work
Please use the report post /!\ button to report bad links or at least be specific if you insist on wasting the space. There are 5 links in this thread?

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

derekstaroba
04-19-2011, 12:50 PM
perhaps I am mistaken but all of the links posted are spam, viruses, spyware, etc...

whitey10tc
04-19-2011, 02:30 PM
perhaps I am mistaken but all of the links posted are spam, viruses, spyware, etc...

Out of three links posted, I've downloaded all and had no issues to speak of. Please explain?

thesmitty68521
04-19-2011, 03:25 PM
A lot of flashing software will show up as spam or a virus on your machine. Which is why I don't even have antivirus on my laptop.

4MUSKRAT
07-02-2011, 06:46 PM

1st Link isn't working which is 2.08 The 2nd Link works fine which is 3.9.19

Just a FYI & Thx for the post

bigboi3000
08-23-2011, 10:20 PM
1st Link isn't working which is 2.08 The 2nd Link works fine which is 3.9.19

Just a FYI & Thx for the post

So microsoft essentials says that qxdm 3.11.36 is a severe threat and doesnt allow me to install it, does anyone want to take a crack at it, I was able to use it one time with windows 7, I think this is the only version that works with windows 7 along with qpst latest version, here's the link for one of you pc geeks, tell me if it's safe lol!

Update: I apologize, looks like titan already posted the 3.11.36 rar, please remove my post and I will just try his link and see if I get the same virus threat notification!

Update: It still says virultool: win32/obfuscastor.xx

MunKy
09-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Please, someone, post the files for QXDM 2.08. This program seemed to disappear from the internet. Thanks.

lilmansplace
03-13-2012, 05:05 PM
Please, someone, post the files for QXDM 2.08. This program seemed to disappear from the internet. Thanks.

MunKy I am right there with you. Been trolling all over the interwebs scraping for this older app. The part that i'm so depressed about is that I used to have a copy. So while searching locally on all of my file stores and the internet I can't find crapola. I'm starting to believe that it's like a unicorn application and doesn't exists.. It went the way of the dodo. Oh CDMAGuru gods shed some light on us and re-upload the bounty in which we request. :)

lilmansplace
03-23-2012, 07:38 PM
WOOT
Unsure who's site this is but ran into a little luck:

Sharing the wealth

crinnnks
06-08-2012, 11:06 AM
thnks 4 link nice post

davidmk81
08-29-2012, 10:42 PM
all links dead for qxdm 2.8 can anyone please post a updated link? =)

cparke
09-02-2012, 05:01 AM
I think I am going to have to write some script that reads through a PRL file and generates a QXDM command script to load it properly onto the phone using QXDM 3.x. The new syntax is ugly and really must be machine generated!

BTW - Does anyone know how to read a PRL off the phone using QXDM?

cparke
09-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Ok, as promised, since QXDM 2.08 is really missing and that was the last version with the easy to use pr_list_wr and pr_list_re commands, I have written a Python script which will read a binary PRL file and generate the new-style QXDM 3.x statements needed to load it into a phone like the Blackberry, etc. I also threw in a handful of other QXDM statements that are commonly used when flashing the phone or updating the PRL. The script is here:

MakeQXDMScript.py - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Chris Parker ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Since this is just a Python script, you'll first need to download and install Python from python.org. Also, it seems the Python installer doesn't put Python.EXE in your path statement, so you'll have to do that manually. Then, just open a command prompt and enter "Python MakeQXDMScript.py" and you'll get the command line options.

For downloading the current PRL from the phone, since there doesn't seem to be any QXDM command to do that, my best solution is to use the QPST Software Download tool to make a backup .QCN file of the phone. If you then view that with the QCNViewer in text mode, you will find the PRL in roaming list section as a hex dump. To convert that into an actual .PRL file that you can run the RLEditor.EXE to view/edit, here is another very simple python script that parses any HEX dump it reads from stdin and writes out a binary to stdout (ignoring blank lines and commented lines beginning with # sign). Use standard redirection (< and >) or pipes to make it work on files:

binaryFromHex.py - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Chris Parker ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Hope this makes someone else's effort to flash a phone a little bit easier!
CP

duck95
10-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Ok, as promised, since QXDM 2.08 is really missing and that was the last version with the easy to use pr_list_wr and pr_list_re commands, I have written a Python script which will read a binary PRL file and generate the new-style QXDM 3.x statements needed to load it into a phone like the Blackberry, etc. I also threw in a handful of other QXDM statements that are commonly used when flashing the phone or updating the PRL. The script is here:

MakeQXDMScript.py - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Chris Parker ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Since this is just a Python script, you'll first need to download and install Python from python.org. Also, it seems the Python installer doesn't put Python.EXE in your path statement, so you'll have to do that manually. Then, just open a command prompt and enter "Python MakeQXDMScript.py" and you'll get the command line options.

For downloading the current PRL from the phone, since there doesn't seem to be any QXDM command to do that, my best solution is to use the QPST Software Download tool to make a backup .QCN file of the phone. If you then view that with the QCNViewer in text mode, you will find the PRL in roaming list section as a hex dump. To convert that into an actual .PRL file that you can run the RLEditor.EXE to view/edit, here is another very simple python script that parses any HEX dump it reads from stdin and writes out a binary to stdout (ignoring blank lines and commented lines beginning with # sign). Use standard redirection (< and >) or pipes to make it work on files:

binaryFromHex.py - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Chris Parker ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Hope this makes someone else's effort to flash a phone a little bit easier!
CP

Well, I played with the script some more and found the solution. Here is what my command prompt read: C:\Python27>python MakeQXDMScript.py -n 1 , --nam=1 -s SPCCODE, --spc=SPCCODE -o PRL, --outputfilename=PRL -p C:\Python27\01337.prl, --pr_list_wr=01337.prl --namUnlock

It creates the script and it runs in QXDM 3.11. Whether it writes the prl or not, remains to be seen.....