PDA

View Full Version : How to use unlocked Iphone 4s on legit Alltel account

slcjr89
06-05-2013, 11:48 AM
I am new to the forums, but I have a legit Alltel account with a Samsung galaxy. I have searched the forums and haven't found a clear answer. I want to use an unlocked Iphones 4s instead of the galaxy. If you could send me to the correct forum or post some info would be greatly appreciated.

123456&
06-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Have you tried to call Alltel and ask them? I know that Alltel and Verizon they are the same thing.
maybe they can add the esn on their database.

slcjr89
06-05-2013, 12:03 PM
I have before the iphone. I called and said I had an unlock galaxy and the guy that I talked to was a d!ck and said "if its not Alltel then I cant do anything". I had to return the unlocked galaxy. Luckily the guy on ebay was ok with it since I contacted him before he sent it. So, I may call them just to ask one last time and see but I doubt they will.

123456&
06-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Try again it does not hurt to ask again, maybe you get lucky.

rich hathaway
06-05-2013, 03:46 PM
well it would us to help u if you were to give some specific info about your unlocked iphone,like what carrier was it originally or what side the activation ticket was (cdma or gsm)if it was gsm your not going to get that phone on alltel or vzw if it was cdma and happen to be a vzw one then if it has a clean esn you can put it on vzw if it was sprint they wont touch it,but you could try nextg or pageplus or perhaps vzw prepaid