PDA

View Full Version : Question about MetroPCS cdmatool program

wootsauce
05-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi, I'm not entirely sure on how all of this works, but about 7 months back or 10 I purchased a credit and fully flashed my phone to the MetroPCS network with your program. Everything worked fine, picture messaging, internet was fast 3G, but then when the jailbreak for iOs6 came out I did it and all my setting were disconfigured I coulnd't use MMS anymore, and my internet wasn't 3g anymore, and next to my signal I just have a circle. I looked through your forums as everyone was having issues with different carriers and you replied to most of the questions on the forums which I thought was hard since there was so many and you addressed that it would take a while before anything were to be fixed and to wait patiently so I did with my half assed phone haha, but I didn't mind the wait. Now you released what seems to be the fully functional flash to this iOs for metro pcs and I was wondering how I can fix it through your help. I can't really do anything because it says I have no credits, but I thought if I bought it for this phone I wouldn't have to buy it again, but please reply as soon as you can I would like to have MMS again in my phone and internet that isn't slower than the internet I used when I was five years old. Thanks again for any help after I post this ! I'll be on shortly again throughout the day to check this out

rich hathaway
05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
you dont need a credit to reflash your phone if you have paid once for that phone already.just reload the metro bundle and then the prl,and you might as well ck the user names and pass's while your in there to make sure they are correct

wootsauce
05-29-2013, 01:04 AM
Sorry I'm not too good with this stuff...how do you reload the metro bundle ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'm not too good with this stuff...how do you reload the metro bundle ?

rich hathaway
05-29-2013, 10:02 AM
well if your my customer you log into iphonecdmatool.com or open the tool from your desktop connect you phone click ssh connect and after it connects load my metro bundle.