PDA

View Full Version : OPEN MOBILE

mrhollywood
05-24-2013, 11:24 AM
sweet glad to here that bro your the best

hey rich do you have a working mms xml file for open mobile pr?

- - - Updated - - -

hey rich do you have a working mms xml file for open mobile pr?

rich hathaway
05-24-2013, 05:20 PM
.xml ? you mean for android?

mrhollywood
05-24-2013, 08:03 PM

Yes I got 3 of them pull from various phones but im unsure which one do work my roadblock seems to be s2 D710 let me know if the ones you have may potentially work ill send you my stuff I got fast 3g working for Open Mobile which seems to work on Verizon since I notice someone who came to the island had a verizon phone and it was working of open mobile towers also the s3 rom is same as the verizon.

rich hathaway
05-24-2013, 10:20 PM
well this is the wrong thread to discuss anything android so lets start a new thread in the right place if this convo needs to continue.i do have some stuff for open mobile but its not an .xml its for iphone or android.the prob is since im not in PR i never could test it completly because the guy that tested it for me only ever said "it worked" and then disappeared,i never got details of what worked or if all worked,we were working on 3g and 4g as well as mms,but i will look at what u got if you want to send it to me.

mrhollywood
05-27-2013, 12:46 PM
well this is the wrong thread to discuss anything android so lets start a new thread in the right place if this convo needs to continue.i do have some stuff for open mobile but its not an .xml its for iphone or android.the prob is since im not in pr i never could test it completly because the guy that tested it for me only ever said "it worked" and then disappeared,i never got details of what worked or if all worked,we were working on 3g and 4g as well as mms,but i will look at what u got if you want to send it to me.

How can we start to test out settings?

mrhollywood
05-27-2013, 05:44 PM
What you need ? To get MMS working for Open Mobile ? I have APNS from a Samsung Galaxy S from Open Mobile and APNS from a Pantech 4G LTE.

mrhollywood
05-27-2013, 05:47 PM
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<apns count="6">
<apn name="Internet" numeric="330120" mcc="330" mnc="120" apn="sp.openmobilepr.com" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="[Only registered and activated users can see links]" type="default,hipri,supl,mms" />

<apn name="Tethering" numeric="330120" mcc="330" mnc="120" apn="tethering.openmobilepr.com" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="null" type="dun" />

<apn name="OMADM" numeric="330120" mcc="330" mnc="120" apn="mgmt.openmobilepr.com" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="null" type="fota" />

<apn name="Internet" numeric="001010" mcc="001" mnc="010" apn="sp.openmobilepr.com" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="[Only registered and activated users can see links]" type="default,hipri,supl,mms" />

<apn name="Tethering" numeric="001010" mcc="001" mnc="010" apn="tethering.openmobilepr.com" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="null" type="dun" />

<apn name="OMADM" numeric="001010" mcc="001" mnc="010" apn="mgmt.openmobilepr.com" user="*" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="null" type="fota" />
</apns>

mrhollywood
05-27-2013, 05:49 PM
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes' ?>
<apns count="1">
<apn name="ACG" numeric="31000" mcc="310" mnc="00" apn="ACG" user="ACG" server="*" password="*" proxy="null" port="null" mmsproxy="null" mmsport="null" mmsprotocol="null" mmsc="[Only registered and activated users can see links]" type="null" />
</apns>

mrhollywood
06-03-2013, 10:35 AM
nevermind i got it working thanks anyways!

blockchord
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
nevermind i got it working thanks anyways!
Hi. I came across this post looking for information on fixin mms for open mobile. I noticed you wrote you got it working, how'd you do it? I got everything working after setting up open mobile's apns except for mms.

here's my info

htc desire lte (incredible 4g lte)
carrier-open mobile
rom-cm11

rpott531
09-16-2014, 10:32 PM
how does one read or download from here