PDA

View Full Version : MIFI 2200 to boost method?

JaiFar1996
05-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Anyone know how to do it using DFS? i cant get the data going. Many who lost their mifi2200 to the data filters are choosing to try boost but i dont know the method.

elisa191
05-26-2013, 07:19 PM
Anyone know how to do it using DFS? i cant get the data going. Many who lost their mifi2200 to the data filters are choosing to try boost but i dont know the method.

Hello,

If you know how to do it with CDMA Workshop its the same way! All the settings are exactly the same they are just in different areas but if you simply figure out what all the codes your using are you can easily transcribe it over.

If your going to be a flasher you really should KNOW this stuff

Not trying to sound like a jerk you will be better in the long run believe me

elisa191

JaiFar1996
05-26-2013, 09:30 PM
ive always done the verizon thing...first time trying boost. i guess i always relied on expert flashers to give me tutorial but they dont deal with boost so couldnt really help me.
we're all taught by someone and i guess im starting over

elisa191
05-26-2013, 09:46 PM
ive always done the verizon thing...first time trying boost. i guess i always relied on expert flashers to give me tutorial but they dont deal with boost so couldnt really help me.
we're all taught by someone and i guess im starting over

Well the thing with Boost is unlike Verizon they dont push data keys to the device upon activation the keys are programed into the phones at the factory and they never change. There are only a few phones that you can use that will give you real 3g with the sanyo incognito being the phone of choice.

The big issue with Boost is that if you want to seriously flash you have to have a lot of incognitos and they are not cheap (30 - 45 on ebay) and the big problem is that its hard to find quantity as wholesalers dont what to sell 20 or 50 they want to sell 5k at a time so you have to come with cash but wholesalers are the only ones you can get decent prices from.

So once you have the boost phone - however you get it - you simply activate it and then read all the keys off it just like you would with your Verizon fascinate after you activated it.

There are a lot of guides on this you can google but i hope this helps you understand whats happing a little better

elisa191

bakenast
05-30-2013, 01:43 PM
alot of guides flashing to boost on google ive been searching for weeks with no luck,,,:(

blazin6969
06-03-2013, 03:42 PM
alot of guides flashing to boost on google ive been searching for weeks with no luck,,,:(

Yea I am in the same boat, with the way verizon is now going what is the point in paying someone to flash it when you have to keep sending it back might be better just to do it yourself. I know there are some heavy hitters out there that make a living off this, so I think that this is why for the most part this is some what kept quite. Plus there is the actually cost of buying cdma workshop that seems to deture other but at the cost of the phone and software thats almost around what you pay someone...

Hopefully someone can bring some more light on these little guys

elisa191
06-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Yea I am in the same boat, with the way verizon is now going what is the point in paying someone to flash it when you have to keep sending it back might be better just to do it yourself. I know there are some heavy hitters out there that make a living off this, so I think that this is why for the most part this is some what kept quite. Plus there is the actually cost of buying cdma workshop that seems to deture other but at the cost of the phone and software thats almost around what you pay someone...

Hopefully someone can bring some more light on these little guys

The little guy?

We remote flash these for 69.00 and that includes the boost 3g ..... which will cost the little guy 35.00 so the little guy spends another 40.00 with a big hitter! I don't think that is to much to ask to get it done right. I'm not the only one out there charging decent prices for flashing a lot of real flashers are but the guys who have been around a while have seen solutions shared to the "Little Guy" who then take our solutions and then turns around and claims we don't know what were doing and that they came up with the solution and are the real flashers!!!!!

Little guy!!!!

The little guys pay us to flash their mifis - guys who want to learn so they can become our compeditors ask us for solutions

Guys who develop this stuff spend a lot of time - Time = money

So if you want to know how to flash the mifis to boost spend the time or the money and once you do you won't be posting it for free either!

This solution is for sale - BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER AND FIND IT or start development on it - start posting what you have done so far and what you think works and what you think dosnet work. Other developers are more inclined to point you in the right direction if they see an ongoing effort on your part. If your just waiting around for the solution to pop up that's realrly going to happen.

elisa191

tcrawford07
06-08-2013, 05:57 PM
What if you have a sprint phone activated on boost? Could it be used to flash the mifi? It's a LG Lotus LX600. It will get Sprint Tv and you tube ....etc.....

elisa191
06-08-2013, 09:00 PM
What if you have a sprint phone activated on boost? Could it be used to flash the mifi? It's a LG Lotus LX600. It will get Sprint Tv and you tube ....etc.....

As long as you can read all the data settings off that phone you can use it but I don't know about the Lotus LX600 specifically

elias191

kolosus
06-10-2013, 12:31 AM
I've flashed multiple Sprint phones to Boost. I've collected a few Incognitos. I'm trying to flash a Verizon mifi 2200 to Boost. Having a hard time. On Boost do we need a 3g ..... or can we use a 1xRTT .....?

I've tried it with a 1xRTT ...... Didn't take. I could program it... but couldn't get it to connect. Well after a few days I'm going to give it another try. This time with a 3g ......

I'm not a dealer. I'm an enthusiast. I have a full time job and I dont make money from flashing phones/mifis. I dont have time to try this hours on end. Just letting others know that I'm trying again...

thepabster
06-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Boost isn't too tough, CDMA is CDMA...

Now the problem is with Verizon no longer an option (for most) every Tom Dick and Harry wants Boost ... as another poster said you aren't going to get people handing out the goods for free. Any real flasher has spent a lot of money and invested a lot of time (time being money) in all of this and isn't giving it away. I don't blame them.

You aren't going to get anywhere with a 1X phone. And once you realize that you'll see the real issue...Boost .....s are not cheap. Unless you are a "big guy" who can purchase thousands of units in bulk to get the per-unit rate down to a reasonable level.

Best advice I can give is experiment away and be prepared for the trial and error process. It goes with the territory.

JaiFar1996
06-14-2013, 10:39 PM
do you all normally change the prl's on the mifis flashed to boost? just trying to gain anything extra on sprints crappy data..this one works better than the OTA Prl but wonder if you all have better ones : 11xxx = Corporate acct (VZW 3G roaming) - no LTE/no 800SMR

elisa191
06-16-2013, 02:08 PM
I've flashed multiple Sprint phones to Boost. I've collected a few Incognitos. I'm trying to flash a Verizon mifi 2200 to Boost. Having a hard time. On Boost do we need a 3g ..... or can we use a 1xRTT .....?

I've tried it with a 1xRTT ...... Didn't take. I could program it... but couldn't get it to connect. Well after a few days I'm going to give it another try. This time with a 3g ......

I'm not a dealer. I'm an enthusiast. I have a full time job and I dont make money from flashing phones/mifis. I dont have time to try this hours on end. Just letting others know that I'm trying again...

If you can read the evdo settings off the 1x ..... such as the sanyo mirro you can get data. Unfortunately 1x data is slow as dirt who would want it?

elisa191
06-16-2013, 02:14 PM
do you all normally change the prl's on the mifis flashed to boost? just trying to gain anything extra on sprints crappy data..this one works better than the OTA Prl but wonder if you all have better ones : 11xxx = Corporate acct (VZW 3G roaming) - no LTE/no 800SMR

I do usually change the prl to standered boost PRL

I do not recommend using an elevated PRL ie. corporate or emt or fed prl

Your speed will be determined almost exclusively by the carrier branded phone you pull the data settings from and your signal strength!

[hide-thanks]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!lloHzKxC!dX4iMRiMR05ZwNnT8g8272RTE95IQPzQGI_q2Lm XdOY[/hide-thanks]

deathtrip
06-25-2013, 09:43 AM
NOTE: You do NOT need to modify the ESN on any of these devices. EVDO devices do not validate against the ESN when connecting to EVDO services. All you need is the correct MSL/SPC (in some cases), the correct M.IP profile user/pass, and proper data values set.

Sprint: You will need the MSL of your MiFi. If you don't have it... you can easily pay for a service to get it for you.

..... = d o n o r

First things first... get these items from your ..... phone...
-SPC/MSL
-Primary HA IP Address (usually 255.255.255.255)
-Secondary HA IP Address (mine is 68.28.89.76)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Profile 0 Password (32 character hex string)
Profile 1 Password (6 digit AAA password)

Using CDMA Workshop (my favorite) send the SPC (change to the ..... SPC next).

Next, copy NAM 1 form ..... to MiFi...
Next, copy NVItems 495-496 and 1192-1194 from ..... to MiFi.... (you may see error writing 1... that's okay)

Next, Using a PC with Wireless (laptop works well) connect to the MiFi. (new/factory reset will have no WEP password).
Next, After successfully connecting to MiFi via Wireless... open [Only registered and activated users can see links] in your browser.

-- Default pass is "admin" if the device is new or factory reset.
--- MiFi might automatically make you configure the device with a new password, and WEP key... if so, proceed... continue when finished and reconnected to MiFi

Next, click WWAN > DIAGNOSTICS... then click MANUAL DEVICE SETUP. It will ask for the MSL... send the one you wrote from the ......

Then another box will popup asking for the User/NAI, AAA, Primary HA IP, and the Secondary HA IP, enter them as you saved them before... and lastly enter the word secret as the HA secret.

Save... reboot the MiFi.

Once powered back on and you logon to it via WiFi, go back to [Only registered and activated users can see links] and login with the admin password.'

Goto WWAN > Activate Device. No matter what it show (active or not) click START to initiate activation process.

It should complete and say you can now enjoy internet.

If all is good, you're done.

If things don't work after this, then your MiFi has a newer firmware and you'll need to use QPST and do the follwing...

Connect to the MiFi via USB using QPST.

Goto M.IP and Profile 0.

next, click enter TEXT string for HA secret and enter the word "secret" without the quotes.

next, open the NVItem 1192-1194 that you saved, and copy 32 characters of the HEX value for the 1192 string, starting AFTER the first digit 10:

So if you see... 10 C3 7F 65 B2 71 1F 81 A3 EE A9 25 CD 12 ED 93 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ... you'll copy from C3 to 0D (start after 10, and end at the first 00).

Remove the spaces... and then you should end up with something like this (for example): C37F65B2711F81A3EEA925CD12ED930D.

In QPST on Profile 0, for the AAA secret, click enter HEX string and paste your hex string you got from above.

Save.

Goto HA secret and click TEXT value and enter the word "secret" without the quotes.

Next goto the AAA secret and click enter TEXT value and put in you 6 digit AAA password from the ..... phone.

click SAVE, then click WRITE TO PHONE on QPST.

Once done, connect to the MiFi over wireless, and go back to the WWAN > CONFIGURATION and click ACTIVATE DEVICE, then START.

This should complete the steps and the MiFi should be good to go.

deathtrip
06-29-2013, 11:24 AM
First make sure the SPC is set to whatever your d__or is and not 000000. Also note the ESN doesn't matter, it can be 12345678901 for all that matters as EVDO does not validate against the ESN.

Next, I suggest using QPST 2.7 (323).

Use QPST to connect to the device and send the SPC, then goto M.IP.
-Active User: 1
-Mobile IP Behavior: MOB IP ONLY
-Initial Registration Retry: 2000ms
-RFC2002bis: UNCHECKED
-Re-register only if traffic since last RRQ: CHECKED
-Registration Retries: 2
-Pre-lifetime-expiry: 30
Make sure you have M.IP Profile 0 and 1 in the preview.

-Check ENTER TEXT string for HA Shared Secret, enter "secret", without the quotes.
-Check ENTER HEX string for AAA Shared Secret, and paste the 32bit value you recovered from NV ITEM 1192 starting AFTER 10, ending before 00. It will be a total of 32 characters (remove spaces).
-Make sure Profile IS Enabled
-Make sure the Reverse Tunneling Preferred box IS checked on.
-Make sure MN-HA SPI and MN-AAA SPI is set to 4D2
-Make sure HOME Address is set to 0.0.0.0
-Make sure Primary HA Address is set to 68.28.15.12
-Make sure Secondary HA Address is set to 68.28.31.12
-Click OK.

-Check ENTER TEXT string for HA Shared Secret and enter "secret" without the quotes.
-Check ENTER TEXT string for AAA Shared Secret and enter your 6 digit AAA password from your d__or phone.
-Make sure Profile IS Enabled
-Make sure the Reverse Tunneling Preferred box IS checked on.
-Make sure MN-HA SPI and MN-AAA SPI is set to 4D2
-Make sure HOME Address is set to 0.0.0.0
-Make sure Primary HA Address is set to 255.255.255.255
-Make sure Secondary HA Address is set to 68.28.89.76

-----

Click the PPP Config tab.
-Select Rm tab
-Leave everything the same except IPCP Compression, set this to IGNORE.

-Select Um tab
-Set IPCP Compression, to IGNORE
-Set the Primary and Secondary DNS to 0.0.0.0
-UNCHECK Optimized Dormant Handoff
-User ID must be blank
-Uncheck Req PW enc

-Select AN tab
-Leave everything the same except for:
-Set IPCP Compression, to IGNORE

Click "Write To Phone"

-------------------------------------

Now, I'm sure there's a step or two I've forgotten or included but isn't required... but this should help.

WireLesS G
06-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Any ideas on how to do MIfi 4510L?

deathtrip
06-29-2013, 03:28 PM
I have a 4510L but it's at my office and I'm at home.

I'll see if I can get it tonight or tomorrow and see what I can do.

WireLesS G
07-01-2013, 03:08 AM
I have a 4510L but it's at my office and I'm at home.

I'll see if I can get it tonight or tomorrow and see what I can do.

looking forward to it thanks.

bakenast
07-02-2013, 11:41 AM
is there any tool that is free that can get the spc off the virgin mobile 2200 mifi, never thought it would be so tuff.

- - - Updated - - -

is there any tool that is free that can get the spc off the virgin mobile 2200 mifi, never thought it would be so tuff.

- - - Updated - - -

whitey10tc
07-02-2013, 02:03 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No there is no free tool. We will have one on cdma.us tonight or tomorrow for sale. These things are hard to find and sometimes are made custom. So that's why people sell them.

thepabster
07-02-2013, 04:33 PM

No. Nothing is free. Why would you expect it so?

Any professional CDMA software will do it but they aren't free and never will be. There is a guy selling a solution here as well.

bakenast
07-02-2013, 06:02 PM
dfs free trial version is free, as is qpst,as is several other spc readers, well i know cdma 2.7 and dfs 3.3 will not do it, nor will the 4.6 trial version of dfs. yea i found him but to pay 150$ to get a tool to get 1 spc code is just too expensive.. :)

elisa191
07-02-2013, 06:18 PM
dfs free trial version is free, as is qpst,as is several other spc readers, well i know cdma 2.7 and dfs 3.3 will not do it, nor will the 4.6 trial version of dfs. yea i found him but to pay 150$ to get a tool to get 1 spc code is just too expensive.. :)

Yes but you cant READ the 2200 spc with the free version of DFS can you?

I can read it with evolution - see the difference - you have to pay for the good stuff

You can actually read the memory locations and search them all with hex editor or notepad++ and find the SPC but that solution would read like deathtrips flash solution and take you literally hours and in a production setting where your flashing devices its just not practical so we pay.

I can flash EVERYTHING using free software but I can flash it better and defiantly WAY FASTER paying for the premium programs.

In this industry you do really get what you pay for (in my opinion)

bakenast
07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
lol, ya i just had no problems reading or getting phones spc's i just didnt know mifis were tougher, and i agree you get what you pay for. but i think alot of the free tools are really convient for people not needing to flash several devices.. and its kinda fun when you dont know what your doing and finally figure it out..:)

rich hathaway
07-02-2013, 07:06 PM
some peeps still sell sprint spc's (me included) but that wont get you any address,but it will get you the crown jewel..
(just fyi)

playmaker
07-03-2013, 02:58 AM
some peeps still sell sprint spc's (me included) but that wont get you any address,but it will get you the crown jewel..
(just fyi)

How much do you charge for the MSL and how long does it take. i am not asking for 2200. but i do need them sometime and i can't find anyone who sells them

thankks

rich hathaway
07-03-2013, 10:11 AM
10 bucks usually is instant during biz hours,after hours or weekends will be following biz day.my service has trouble with lte(256) meids right now we are working on it,but will get any other sprint or boost spc.

bakenast
07-05-2013, 10:23 PM
no i cant but if i can read it with the cdma workshop 3.9 it would save me 500$$ from dfs... and in my opinion deathtrips post on how to flash mifi 2 boost/verizon etc is the best posts ive seen on this forum... not everyone is running a business flashing phones and looking to flash a phone as fast as possible,,,I would imagine several are just trying to help themselves and a few others and just looking for a way to get the job done for cheap..

WireLesS G
07-10-2013, 05:49 PM
no i cant but if i can read it with the cdma workshop 3.9 it would save me 500$$ from dfs... and in my opinion deathtrips post on how to flash mifi 2 boost/verizon etc is the best posts ive seen on this forum... not everyone is running a business flashing phones and looking to flash a phone as fast as possible,,,I would imagine several are just trying to help themselves and a few others and just looking for a way to get the job done for cheap..

You can read spc with cdma ws 3.9 under spc/user lock select universal, Ram_3a and let it scan.

bakenast
07-10-2013, 09:08 PM
cool thanks i was debateing on buying it didnt wanna spend a hundred bucks, 4 nothing, i wish they didnt have the univ ram_3a locked on the trial edition.lol thanks

wildstyle01
07-11-2013, 03:59 PM
NOTE: You do NOT need to modify the ESN on any of these devices. EVDO devices do not validate against the ESN when connecting to EVDO services. All you need is the correct MSL/SPC (in some cases), the correct M.IP profile user/pass, and proper data values set.

Sprint: You will need the MSL of your MiFi. If you don't have it... you can easily pay for a service to get it for you.

..... = d o n o r

First things first... get these items from your ..... phone...
-SPC/MSL
-Primary HA IP Address (usually 255.255.255.255)
-Secondary HA IP Address (mine is 68.28.89.76)

Profile 0 Password (32 character hex string)
Profile 1 Password (6 digit AAA password)

Using CDMA Workshop (my favorite) send the SPC (change to the ..... SPC next).

Next, copy NAM 1 form ..... to MiFi...
Next, copy NVItems 495-496 and 1192-1194 from ..... to MiFi.... (you may see error writing 1... that's okay)

Next, Using a PC with Wireless (laptop works well) connect to the MiFi. (new/factory reset will have no WEP password).
Next, After successfully connecting to MiFi via Wireless... open [Only registered and activated users can see links] in your browser.

-- Default pass is "admin" if the device is new or factory reset.
--- MiFi might automatically make you configure the device with a new password, and WEP key... if so, proceed... continue when finished and reconnected to MiFi

Next, click WWAN > DIAGNOSTICS... then click MANUAL DEVICE SETUP. It will ask for the MSL... send the one you wrote from the ......

Then another box will popup asking for the User/NAI, AAA, Primary HA IP, and the Secondary HA IP, enter them as you saved them before... and lastly enter the word secret as the HA secret.

Save... reboot the MiFi.

Once powered back on and you logon to it via WiFi, go back to [Only registered and activated users can see links] and login with the admin password.'

Goto WWAN > Activate Device. No matter what it show (active or not) click START to initiate activation process.

It should complete and say you can now enjoy internet.

If all is good, you're done.

If things don't work after this, then your MiFi has a newer firmware and you'll need to use QPST and do the follwing...

Connect to the MiFi via USB using QPST.

Goto M.IP and Profile 0.

next, click enter TEXT string for HA secret and enter the word "secret" without the quotes.

next, open the NVItem 1192-1194 that you saved, and copy 32 characters of the HEX value for the 1192 string, starting AFTER the first digit 10:

So if you see... 10 C3 7F 65 B2 71 1F 81 A3 EE A9 25 CD 12 ED 93 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ... you'll copy from C3 to 0D (start after 10, and end at the first 00).

Remove the spaces... and then you should end up with something like this (for example): C37F65B2711F81A3EEA925CD12ED930D.

In QPST on Profile 0, for the AAA secret, click enter HEX string and paste your hex string you got from above.

Save.

Goto HA secret and click TEXT value and enter the word "secret" without the quotes.

Next goto the AAA secret and click enter TEXT value and put in you 6 digit AAA password from the ..... phone.

click SAVE, then click WRITE TO PHONE on QPST.

Once done, connect to the MiFi over wireless, and go back to the WWAN > CONFIGURATION and click ACTIVATE DEVICE, then START.

This should complete the steps and the MiFi should be good to go.

How do you get the 6 digit aaa keys?

bakenast
07-18-2013, 07:37 PM
just wanna give people a heads up, i tried the write up deathtrip posted above which is really good and detailed, but i followed it to a "T" several attempts with qpst/dfs trial/cdma 2.7, using a virgin mobile 2200 and also a mifi 2200 with no success, i finally did though get the flash to stick using the paid version of cdma 3.9, i have no idea why but it worked on both the first try following deathtrips write up.. just saying incase theres anyone like me who keeps trying to flash and know your following the steps correctly but its not working.. :)

pede69
09-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Well the thing with Boost is unlike Verizon they dont push data keys to the device upon activation the keys are programed into the phones at the factory and they never change. There are only a few phones that you can use that will give you real 3g with the sanyo incognito being the phone of choice.

The big issue with Boost is that if you want to seriously flash you have to have a lot of incognitos and they are not cheap (30 - 45 on ebay) and the big problem is that its hard to find quantity as wholesalers dont what to sell 20 or 50 they want to sell 5k at a time so you have to come with cash but wholesalers are the only ones you can get decent prices from.

So once you have the boost phone - however you get it - you simply activate it and then read all the keys off it just like you would with your Verizon fascinate after you activated it.

There are a lot of guides on this you can google but i hope this helps you understand whats happing a little better

elisa191

Hi elisa...

Couple of questions if I may please?

You say above that Boost does not push the data keys to the phone. You also mention that the preferred d phone is the incognito. I believe that both Sprint and Boost used the Incog. Are you saying that only the Boost Incog will have the preset Incog data keys?

If so, I just ordered a couple of Sprint Incogs to work with because you and others have recommended the Incog for flashing to Boost and did not mention that one would be preferred over the other. Where does that leave me with the Sprint version?

Pull the AAA and HA's off the Sprint unit and use them on the phone that is being flashed or what?

Thank you for your time,
John

deathtrip
09-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Boost/Sprint updates the M.IP Profile 1 Username and AAA (password) every single time you activate a device. Other than that everything on the device stays the same. The Username will stay the same between activations but it is specific to your account.

There are several phones that can be used to acquire "true EVDO Rev:A" service from Boost (on Sprint's network). The Incognito is only one of many.

elisa191
09-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi elisa...

Couple of questions if I may please?

You say above that Boost does not push the data keys to the phone. You also mention that the preferred d phone is the incognito. I believe that both Sprint and Boost used the Incog. Are you saying that only the Boost Incog will have the preset Incog data keys?

If so, I just ordered a couple of Sprint Incogs to work with because you and others have recommended the Incog for flashing to Boost and did not mention that one would be preferred over the other. Where does that leave me with the Sprint version?

Pull the AAA and HA's off the Sprint unit and use them on the phone that is being flashed or what?

Thank you for your time,
John

DeathTrip answered your question I think

Both the sprint and Boost incognito will activate on your boost account.

Also as DeathTrip stated the incog is only 1 of the phones you can use but for newbs its the best IMO because there are so many guides on how to use it and its simple and straight forward some of the others aren't as easy to use.

thanks

deathtrip
09-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Like I previously stated, the Treo Pro (WinCE) phone is the easiest phone I've ever used. Put it in DIAG, Connect to PC, Use CDMAWS and send HTC SPC Method, Read EVDO values, save them, then on the phone you can read the Profile 1 Username/AAA and that's all you need.

Write the data values to your MiFi and save. It literally takes 10 minutes (or less) to do a Sprint MiFi on Boost. If you want to use a Verizon MiFi, it takes a few extra steps.

billinaz
05-06-2016, 08:39 PM
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I am stuck. My original MiFi is lost so I got another and used the boost ----- phone and thought that I had it all done right.The MiFi will not activate. I am not sure where I went wrong.Can anyone give me a hand?THANKS

rich hathaway
05-07-2016, 10:44 AM
does your boost phone work for data ?

billinaz
05-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Yes, it does. Deathtrip was good enough to use teamviewer to remote into my computer to get it done the first time I set this up. I lost that MiFi on a recent trip and had another one. Thinking it was not working right, I got a second one.I followed the post by Deathtrip and it should be working. Everything appears to be where it should but the MiFi fails activation when I try that. The boost phone is a HTC touch pro 2.

billinaz
05-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Rich,Would you help me get this done if I send it to you or if you remote to my computer?THANKS

rich hathaway
05-08-2016, 10:40 AM
what model of mifi are using ? and are you trying to use 3g or 4g, why dont you use that device on vzw, it will be much faster than on sprint and you will only pay 5 bucks a month.

billinaz
05-10-2016, 12:20 AM
mifi 2200. I need sprint because I am going to be out of vzw areas sometimes. I have a $10 unthrottled unlimited hotspot on my vzw phone. I am using 3g.....did not think boost had 4g on the paygo plan I have.

rich hathaway
05-10-2016, 10:32 AM
HAHA they dont but vzw doesnt have 5 dollar data either even though I put it on hundreds of devices weekly, I am surprised to hear you have coverage from spr and not vzw in some area. you can send that device to the store and I will fix it for you if you have the necessary full profile for it

billinaz
05-10-2016, 07:51 PM
Thank you for helping!What address do I send it?

rich hathaway
05-11-2016, 10:46 AM
KC Phone & Flash
727 Main ST
Eudora, KS 66025
please include a note with your contact info and what you wish to be done to it and your return shipping address.

billinaz
05-14-2016, 11:26 AM
OK, I will. Thanks again for the help.I have another mifi 2200, it is sprint branded. What is the verizon deal?

rich hathaway
05-14-2016, 11:35 AM
for vzw it can be put on unlimited 3g for 5 bucks a month doesn't matter if its a sprint device or vzw device they all work the same on 5 dollar data.

billinaz
05-18-2016, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the help, it will be delivered to you by USPS on Thursday.

billinaz
05-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Rich,The mifi and ----- phone should have been delivered. Let me know how it goes....THANKS

rich hathaway
05-21-2016, 04:54 PM
Hi ok please pm me the name and address from whence it came and i will have someone bring it to me and i will get r' done for you

billinaz
05-21-2016, 07:37 PM
Done. It was delivered Thursday.THANKS