PDA

View Full Version : 2013 c.t.i.a. Thread-discuss,post your pics,vids,thoughts,etc. Here!

rich hathaway
05-22-2013, 10:14 PM
Well its still going on for one more day,but i have a couple hours before vegas nightlife calls so why not start this now...

It was held at sands convention center in las vegas,nevada from may 21-23 11am to 5pm
and has vendors from virtually ever side of wireless anything boasting there products and tools new and old for 2013!

it is a quite a spectacle,there are more short skirts and half dressed girls than you can shake a stick at,thats for sure.

some of the booths must have been upwards to 100k or better,so far my award for best booth goes to ericsson,man that booth was impressive with its floor to ceiling massive size and countless flatscreens and macs/pc's to show there lineup.

I will be adding to this thread in the next few days and posting more pics and vids in the days to come.

OK,now for some other cool (personal) stuff,a few pics from our trip outside of ctia

We had a good time at the pawn stars pawn shop,we got to see the old man,corry and chum,rick was not there or we didnt see him,they did kick us all out so they could start taping a new episode,lol but were a bunch of nice peeps.
thats me by the old mans car

my wife and i by ricks hood

i took the first U.S. patent for potash to sell them (thats what i am holding)but unfortunately they said it was a print....(damn-it)lol.

more to come ...

rich hathaway
05-23-2013, 09:21 PM
here is a pic of,from left to right,dwayne(ztahoez),trevor(rev.clutch),and rich hathaway(me) lol,was last night at the freemont district downtown las vegas,a party every night there..

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])