PDA

View Full Version : Were you a regular member on Mobile Files?

thesmitty68521
02-01-2010, 04:16 AM
If you were a regular contributing member from Mobile Files, PM me. I will adjust your status on here to make sure you have access to more things than a newbie will. And it will also put "Trusted Advisor" by your status to let other members know that you know your stuff.

bobsj2000
02-02-2010, 02:45 AM
I have almost 4 gigs of flash files and stuff. how can I upload them?

whitey10tc
02-02-2010, 02:56 AM
You will notice that most if not all the files are being hosted off site with sites like 4shared, rapidshare, megaupload. If you do not wish to go that route let us know and we can see what we can do.

meanngreen04
02-02-2010, 03:38 AM

Easiest way I have used is 4shared. Download their desktop software and you can upload very quickly.

thesmitty68521
02-02-2010, 10:29 AM

At this time there won't be any uploading to the server. I didn't put this site up to make money. And none of the admins on here or the global moderators are doing this because of the money.

With that in mind, there is money coming out of my pocket to host this site. At this time, everything is basic html and text. Which keeps the bandwidth usage at a minimum and storage down.

As time goes on and we are getting donations and are putting up some basic advertising, I will gladly host a limited amount of files on the server. But that is a ways down the road.