PDA

View Full Version : How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters

elisa191
05-15-2013, 11:40 PM
12-17-13 THE INFORMATION IN THIS POST IS FOR THE MOST PART OBSOLETE AND THERE IS A REVISED POST WITH UPDATED INFORMATION. I WANTED TO LEAVE THIS INFORMATION ON THE FORUM BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THERE IS A LOT OF MEANINGLESS CONVERSATION THERE IS SOME VIABLE INFORMATION THROUGHOUT

DISCLAIMERS

1 - There is no 100% guarantee when flashing devices as the network admins know a they type of device as soon as it hits
the network if they choose to know as there are very few ways to disguise header packets.

2 - This has only been tested with LG Extraverts but I can promise it will not work with Gustos I have been saying this for a
long time in my videos and many have ridiculed me and called me a hack but the truth is that the gusto has a very low data
limit and streaming rate both measurable by the networks. If you not going to use an Extravert then don't expect this to work.

3 - Please don't ask me "WHY?" for every setting. Some I don't want to divulge why as it would give a competitive edge to competitors
who don't have that knowledge of the network. Some I honestly have no idea its just how I have always done it and others wouldn't
matter one way or the other.

4 - I am not suggesting this it THE WAY to do this I am only suggesting that this way works as we have "a lot" of devices flashed and
none have been affected.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Step 1 - Watch the video

Step 2 - Click THANK YOU

Step 3 - Download the Flash Files

Step 4 - Watch the video again and follow along with the files and your mifi device

Extra Help - If you still can't get it you can contact us we sell the profiles that contain the ..... and flash you simply load - write and
reboot takes 1 minute to flash a mifi. We are extremely busy so if you really need help and don't mind paying for it and
waiting for it then contact us.

Please do not PM me with DEV questions please just post them in the form so others can benifit

************** Important Notice ****************

It has come to our attention that some of you are not activating the "Activation Device" correctly and as this is critical to the solution please make sure that
you make at lest two phone calls from the activation device and send at lest five text messages. Also call the activation device one time and
send a text message back to it and then get your information from it

************** Important Notice 2 ****************

It has come to our attention that some of you are trying to read the information off of the extraverts - THIS WILL NEVER WORK - Please notice the phone we use to do all our activation and if you don't know how to set up your accounts with the fascinate then search for the answer

************** UPDATE 5/26/13 ****************

For the last week we have been using a Generic Firmware on all out Verizon 2200 and have found that the kick off rate among MODERATE data users is almost minimal. We have discovered that all MIFIs that had been kicked off and then flashed back on seem to come off within 24 - 48 hours. We assume that the meids of the device are being logged. Once you work around that we have debranded them so Verizon isn't picking up that they are Verizon mifis. This idea came because the vast majority of our kickoffs were Verizon devices not our Sprint devices and we wanted to know why.

Again this is not THE SOLUTION but it is an improvement over last week

slizzy
05-16-2013, 08:04 AM
I do not see Thank You.Although I definitely thank you very much.How can I get Thank You to appear so I can click on it?

- - - Updated - - -

I see t now.Thanks

slizzy
05-16-2013, 08:24 AM
If I've already activated Gusto 2s & added VZW payments on the accounts will it be ok to do an esn change to an Extravert then reflash the mifi? The data hasn't been disabled on the Gusto phones but the mifis stop connecting after 24 hours unless I reflash.Hope Im making sense.

elisa191
05-16-2013, 08:44 AM
If I've already activated Gusto 2s & added VZW payments on the accounts will it be ok to do an esn change to an Extravert then reflash the mifi? The data hasn't been disabled on the Gusto phones but the mifis stop connecting after 24 hours unless I reflash.Hope Im making sense.

Sometimes yes and sometimes you have to get tech support to reset the account

elisa191

infamousnerd
05-16-2013, 09:47 AM
I dont See the Thank you link

whitey10tc
05-16-2013, 10:54 AM
I dont See the Thank you link
At the bottom of each post
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

infamousnerd
05-16-2013, 11:56 AM
I found it thank you so much

ebarrowes
05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
I found a broken Samsung glyde (Verizon) on eBay for $3. It is a smartphone, so it should have the high data limits... Do you think this could work?

elisa191
05-16-2013, 01:51 PM
I dont think you can activate the Samsung glyde (Verizon) phone on the basic plans

elisa191

slizzy
05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
What's the cost for the extra help/profiles?

bobhenry61
05-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Will this method work for 4510's and 4620's also?

elisa191
05-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Will this method work for 4510's and 4620's also?

Yes it will work with the Jetpacks

aceofhearts3
05-16-2013, 05:38 PM
hi,
anyone know any other device that may work besides the extra??

ajboyd96
05-16-2013, 08:47 PM
a little confused working with dfs attempting to unlock LG extrovert to get keys off - getting BAD_SPC_MODE error. I don't think im entering the right pwd. It seems to me the demo version doesn't have the LG extrovert in the EQF list. In the you-tube video you have extrovert ..... set up on account and the fascinate in hand connected to computer. I have the actual extrovert setup on account and the actual phone in hand connected to computer and the unlock code isnt coming up- i think i need to pay for the code to dfs team or get evolution right- because the extravert is listed as supported only in evolution . thanks hope i didnte confuse you

ajboyd96
05-16-2013, 09:03 PM
elisa191 how did you get fascinate on extroverts account?

rich hathaway
05-16-2013, 09:06 PM
pm me your meid and i will get your spc for you

aceofhearts3
05-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi would a lg cosmos touch be a good doner? Having a hard time locating the exra. Thanks for the great post

elisa191
05-16-2013, 11:09 PM
elisa191 how did you get fascinate on extroverts account?

1 - I made this guide primarily for guys who flash mifis (Experianced Flashers) and need to correct the data issue - I made no bones about this as its the first thing I said in the video.

2 - What your asking is flashing 101 and has been answered MANY times on CDMA Gurus please use the search function

3 - If we feed newbs everything you will never learn and worse you will ALWAYS be asking us EVERYTHING rather then learning the most important part of flashing - research!!!!

Thanks

elisa191

carlos1990
05-17-2013, 03:05 AM
thank you pro u the best carzy man i ever seen in my life thats carlos ca

4MUSKRAT
05-17-2013, 07:32 AM
@elisa191 Thank You for this info. I have 1 question about the "High Speed Data" rating. You say that you have to use LG Extravert & not a Gusto 2 cause the data speeds are this or that but both phones are 1XRTT rated so that means they have the same data speeds from the system & the phones hardware is where the speeds would differ. am I correct or wrong? Don't take this wrong cause I don't mean it in a bad way just wondering. I'm not a newbie but I also Love to learn. I have been flashing for 4 yrs & I try to learn something new everyday. I appreciate & Thank You again for this info I'm just pointing out this info & wondering the difference when they have the same data rating if that's what you want to call it. Here's a Screen shot & the Link ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to the info on PhoneScoop.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to back up the 1xRTT info I have posted & found. Thank You & have a good day. Matt

elisa191
05-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Hello Matt,

You are correct that both phones are 1x devices but on Verizon they rely on the device to throttle the sata speed not the network. The cdma network serves data to all devices at EVDO Rev0 so its 3g. This is why you can activate a phone on the .25 per minute plan with no data and still get EVDO Rev0 data at high end 3g speed. The only diffrence between the gusto and the extravert is that the gusto has a very limited ability to access the internet compared with the extravert which is a much more internet friendly handset.

So look at it this way

If you owned and used a gusto2 how much data could you possibly use on the device per day? Your answer here = __________

If you owned and used an Extravert how much data could you possibly use on the device per day? Your answer here = ________

I don't know what the exact numbers are but I know the extravert far outweighs the gusto2

I think it would be hard to pull 20mb on a gusto2

On a mifi you can pull 20mb in five minutes

It makes putting a filter on all gusto2 a very prudent thing and very simple to administer from an admin perspective

Will they eventually filter the extraverts? Probably so and by the time they do Boost will probably have finished updating
their EVDO speeds so there at the high end of evdo

In south Florida Boost EVDO A is consistently 800 - 1400kbs

Hope this give a little insight

elisa191

4MUSKRAT
05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
@elisa191 Thanks for confirming my thought's cause that's what I was thinking was difference but wasn't sure if that would be correct with the way some of the other stuff you explained. It makes sense

ebarrowes
05-17-2013, 02:30 PM
A noob question (if it is not too noob): I can use a used Extravert, right? So long as it has a clean ESN?

aceofhearts3
05-17-2013, 02:41 PM
can anyone lend any assistance with the spc code on an extravert??

rich hathaway
05-17-2013, 02:53 PM
i can pm me your meid,DO NOT POST IT HERE.

lokoson1
05-17-2013, 03:18 PM
this solution in no way work I can confirm 100% percent that this is not true and does not work as advertised

pagenotfound
05-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Yea this won't work. Tested and failed over and over. Verizon just did another "sweep" because 10 devices just went down around 12pm est.

I even know someone that bought an Overdrive Pro from him (Flashed Phones) and it already stopped working and my friend didn't even pull 10Mb with it.

Sorry to say but there is no "fix" for this. NO amount of phone calls or texts will keep your device turned on.

Unless your device can OTA, Verizon will change the passwords OVER AND OVER. Find a carrier that allows this or find a device that can OTA. That is the SOLUTION! The jig is up!

JaiFar1996
05-17-2013, 03:51 PM
How many of you all used a more advanced phone and still had mifi go down? Seems that most are gusto accts

pagenotfound
05-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Tried LG Extraverts and made calls/texts. Tried the same nam with the Gusto and the Gusto's are actually still running. I seriously doubt ..... matters though. I have wasted a week working around the clock on this. Even spoke with Verizon techs and nothing works. Something is telling the system it is a hotspot and changing the passwords. ESN doesn't matter either, tried it both ways. If the device can not OTA then you will get shut down every time.

aceofhearts3
05-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Using dfs i'm unable to get my aaa or HA keys, and under data there is no ppp password. I'm using an extravert and hae the correct spc...anyone out there available to help?

pagenotfound
05-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Using dfs i'm unable to get my aaa or HA keys, and under data there is no ppp password. I'm using an extravert and hae the correct spc...anyone out there available to help?

Unless you want a hotspot that works 2-48 hours I wouldn't even waste your time.

carlos2011
05-17-2013, 08:27 PM
thank youuuuuuu

carlos2011
05-17-2013, 08:41 PM
ur the best one i see in my life i been flashing for years and u is the doctoer for flashing just keep flashing when u wana flash flashit righte

80sbaby
05-18-2013, 01:37 AM
Yea this won't work. Tested and failed over and over. Verizon just did another "sweep" because 10 devices just went down around 12pm est.

I even know someone that bought an Overdrive Pro from him (Flashed Phones) and it already stopped working and my friend didn't even pull 10Mb with it.

Sorry to say but there is no "fix" for this. NO amount of phone calls or texts will keep your device turned on.

Unless your device can OTA, Verizon will change the passwords OVER AND OVER. Find a carrier that allows this or find a device that can OTA. That is the SOLUTION! The jig is up!

yea i performed a trst on two mifi's both flashed with his patch bot flashed the same way except one one ..... was gusto and one was extravagant the one with the extravagant went down next day the one with gusto is still going an equal amount of data was used on both devices and both devices were flashed with in minutes of each other so im rueling out his theory about the ..... phones and the filters my theroy is they are tapping into the mifi's via ip addresses and or mac ip im not too familiar with changing those things but if anyone could do so plz do and report back results but in my opinion that has to be whats going on 90% of the devices going down or mifi's very few phones are affected also he deleted my posting on these results on youtube as well as blocked me why do such thing is it just becuase your fix didnt work and ppl or informing the community and fellow flashers of the results

boosey
05-18-2013, 03:08 AM
I've been flashing Novatel 2200's for quite some time now, and had about 80-90 regular customers that gladly paid $10 / month for the "unlimited" service.

When they went down, I went crazy, and tried every single Verizon Prepaid phone that was available, on each & every plan (even the new $35 / month unlimited web plan), and they ALL went down again and again.

The one thing I can tell you, is that you CANNOT use a high amount of data, if you want your MiFi to stay working.

I've got a few elderly people in my community that STILL have theirs up & running, and it's 100% dependant on which websites you visit / what kind of data transfer rate you're consuming. Basic web browsing / facebooking should NOT get your device kicked, but YouTube / Netflix / Downloads WILL get your device kicked.

I just flashed another Gusto 2 2200 a few days ago (thurs night), and i've used it for Pandora from my iPhone 5, as well as light web browsing for 10-20 minute intervals, and it's still up & running.

I also flashed another device at the exact same time as this 2200 (gusto 2), gave it to a friend who's went down, and they use a lot of YouTube / downloading, and sure as spit, theirs is down again.

I am 100% confident this is what's causing them to crash. I would bet on it, and have tested over 50 devices in the last 10 days. I've been on the phone with my customers, asking them questions, and I know that they're done for (when it comes to YouTube & whatnot), but you can still use it for web browsing!

TIPTOE AROUND PEOPLE! You're LITERALLY walking on eggshells... for $10/month

pagenotfound
05-18-2013, 08:34 AM
I've been flashing Novatel 2200's for quite some time now, and had about 80-90 regular customers that gladly paid $10 / month for the "unlimited" service.

When they went down, I went crazy, and tried every single Verizon Prepaid phone that was available, on each & every plan (even the new $35 / month unlimited web plan), and they ALL went down again and again.

The one thing I can tell you, is that you CANNOT use a high amount of data, if you want your MiFi to stay working.

I've got a few elderly people in my community that STILL have theirs up & running, and it's 100% dependant on which websites you visit / what kind of data transfer rate you're consuming. Basic web browsing / facebooking should NOT get your device kicked, but YouTube / Netflix / Downloads WILL get your device kicked.

I just flashed another Gusto 2 2200 a few days ago (thurs night), and i've used it for Pandora from my iPhone 5, as well as light web browsing for 10-20 minute intervals, and it's still up & running.

I also flashed another device at the exact same time as this 2200 (gusto 2), gave it to a friend who's went down, and they use a lot of YouTube / downloading, and sure as spit, theirs is down again.

I am 100% confident this is what's causing them to crash. I would bet on it, and have tested over 50 devices in the last 10 days. I've been on the phone with my customers, asking them questions, and I know that they're done for (when it comes to YouTube & whatnot), but you can still use it for web browsing!

TIPTOE AROUND PEOPLE! You're LITERALLY walking on eggshells... for $10/month

I am not sure if your data consumption theory is 100%. I have see units that pulled 25 MB go down and some units have pulled 10GB. I have hundreds of flashes that were from 2012 and I have not had any reports of those going down. It's mainly new flashes and new accounts in 2013.

I am not sure 100% how they are flagging the account and which device to change the passwords on but they are and I do not think anyone is going to find out how they are doing it. Verizon Wireless made $29 Billion in the first quarter alone. They charge $90 for 10 GB of data for a prepaid jetpack and $375 for 50 GB of data on the post paid side. Does anyone really think they are going to 1 up Verizon? They saw what was happening and they said NO WAY. Their network engineers make over $100k per year. You aren't going to pay one off or get answers out of one.

On another note there is another seller that claims he has someone on the inside of Verizon that he is paying $5 per account so his accounts don't get flagged. I don't know how that is working for him but I doubt that will last either. If it even works it's only a matter of time before that individual looses their job with Verizon.

05-18-2013, 12:19 PM
I am not sure if your data consumption theory is 100%. I have see units that pulled 25 MB go down and some units have pulled 10GB. I have hundreds of flashes that were from 2012 and I have not had any reports of those going down. It's mainly new flashes and new accounts in 2013.

Have similar experience. I've couple customers go down again earlier in the week and they informed me that they were watching netflix the night before. I had couple go down yesterday and they said that they were online for about 5-6 hours but no streaming videos or music.
I created a new account for another customer last week and I've been using the old account for the past week and it's still working. I've streamed tunein radio every day this week and pulled about 1gb in youtube video last night and still working. Planning on streaming youtube video all day today to see.

bobhenry61
05-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Hi would a lg cosmos touch be a good doner? Having a hard time locating the exra. Thanks for the great post

Or maybe a Cosmos 3

elisa191
05-18-2013, 12:43 PM
I am not sure 100% how they are flagging the account and which device to change the passwords on but they are and I do not think anyone is going to find out how they are doing it. Verizon Wireless made $29 Billion in the first quarter alone. They charge $90 for 10 GB of data for a prepaid jetpack and $375 for 50 GB of data on the post paid side. Does anyone really think they are going to 1 up Verizon? They saw what was happening and they said NO WAY. Their network engineers make over $100k per year. You aren't going to pay one off or get answers out of one.

On another note there is another seller that claims he has someone on the inside of Verizon that he is paying $5 per account so his accounts don't get flagged. I don't know how that is working for him but I doubt that will last either. If it even works it's only a matter of time before that individual looses their job with Verizon.[/QUOTE]

So since last Thursday I have flashed about 400 units and I have 11 that have gotten terminated. I too don't think its due to data usage as one unit came back with only about 20mb of usage. I have noticed something interesting though and that is that all 11 of the units that have come back (and they all got kicked off within 48 hours) had been kicked off previous to my flashing them. I am interested to see if Verizon is logging meid numbers of devices they are kicking off and will be testing that over the next week.

I have heard about the guy at verizon as well and this is probably true. I do know that on existing accounts that get data terminated if you reactivate your faciante to that account you will not get data. Now if you call tech support and tell them that on the phone a box pops up when you go to the internet that says "no network found" they will "Reactivate" data and guess what? If you change the phone on the account and flash the mifi to it you can pull whatever data you want and have no issue as far as i can tell. So there probably is some manual setting that the disables the filter on the account but like Pagenotfound mentioned this wont last long.

So far I have had very good success rates we will see how it keeps up this is day 10

elisa191

aceofhearts3
05-18-2013, 02:27 PM
i have an extra that i've surfed the web on made multiple calls and sent/received mulitiple txt when i enter the spc and read the moble ip settings the keys are not showing up. any ideas??

elisa191
05-18-2013, 03:12 PM
i have an extra that i've surfed the web on made multiple calls and sent/received mulitiple txt when i enter the spc and read the moble ip settings the keys are not showing up. any ideas??

You have to use a fascinate to get the proper programing keys you can not read them off the extravert please see my earlier post

elisa191

blazin6969
05-19-2013, 02:30 AM
You think this could have something to do with the way they see you browsing the web? I know when I used to tether with tmobile, they would threaten to ban me only way they could tell is because you aren't using mobile sites when tethered but full site address....So if they see any device that is pulling a site the isnt m.xxxx.com maybe that may also raise some suspicion...
Sucks because I have had one of these for awhile and was going to get it flashed for the summer planned alot of traveling.

I guess my next question would be, if you flash a note 2 or something along that to the prepaid $50 unlimited any risk of them getting flagged now?

05-19-2013, 04:01 AM
I guess my next question would be, if you flash a note 2 or something along that to the prepaid $50 unlimited any risk of them getting flagged now?
Yes, I've had 2 customers with note 2 go down. 1 used 10gb in 1 month

elisa191
05-19-2013, 09:37 AM
You think this could have something to do with the way they see you browsing the web? I know when I used to tether with tmobile, they would threaten to ban me only way they could tell is because you aren't using mobile sites when tethered but full site address....So if they see any device that is pulling a site the isnt m.xxxx.com maybe that may also raise some suspicion...
Sucks because I have had one of these for awhile and was going to get it flashed for the summer planned alot of traveling.

I've had seven customers with phones new to be reflashed in the last 10 days. That is way less the 1% and for us that is very manageable but it is interesting that it didn't have anything to do data usage as 3 of those customers hardly use data according to the phones own data tracking so that rules out mobile sites but percentage wise far fewer phones then mifis are going down.

elisa191

wrfaircloth
05-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I flashed a 2200 with the file flashedphones provided and it's been working ALL day today. We'll see how long it last.....

whitey10tc
05-20-2013, 02:42 AM

Not all sites that are mobile are identified by the url it's more about the user agent and browser I'd. But not the cause here. It's the devices used.

80sbaby
05-20-2013, 03:24 AM
after extensive research and browsing for a possible fix that works i found a bit of discouraging news it seems that other carriers are doing the same. cricket users are beginning to complain about data on mifi's stopping and even on some phones and as we all know cricket primarily relies on sprints towers so we are not alone in this

rich hathaway
05-20-2013, 08:42 AM
cricket is a "bring your own device company"and counts data on all plans with the exception of muve music plans,maybe thats what you ment,not sure but cricket has already fixed the "free data" issue they had several months ago,which was the same "loophole" you guys are using on vzw now.
I dont really fool with modems much so i cant offer a good solution other than saying maybe you will just have to pay for data now.next g runs on vzw is 60 bucks for the unlimited vzw data you all seek.abd you can still charge your custy's for the flash and activtion.ive been doing it since the started and can hook anyone up with dealer status,that service is legit.

A1000buggs
05-20-2013, 09:30 AM
I have had several devices and they all have stopped working. I seriously doubt there will be a fix.

A1000buggs
05-20-2013, 03:16 PM

I agree with this poster. In the last 2 weeks I have had 3 different ones and they all stopped working. I would be surprised if I got one that worked and stayed working.
Just about tired of hearing promises and stories.
I am by no means a flasher and have no idea why they keep cutting service off however if I owned a cell company and saw a new activated phone using only data (whether large or small amounts) and no out/in coming calls or text I would definitely be suspicious and look into it further.
I for one think Verizon has figured it out and will be cutting service to people who have the flashed mifi or overdrive or what ever other device. I just don't see me getting a replacement device that will work for more then a few days.

Like the poster above says the jig is up.

whitey10tc
05-20-2013, 04:05 PM
There's many other factors in it, the device finger print is a big one, the biggest probably! I've been preaching for years that the system will eventually catch up, and big red has done that.
I would say that all are lucky it's just devices being shut down and not worse.

starrcellula
05-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Does anyone have any idea why when I write the 2200 I can no longer get back in, the SPC is changed? I see no mention of this online anywhere what am I doing wrong. I have flashed 100's of devices and have never seen and SPC change OTA before did verizon block it? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

elisa191
05-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Does anyone have any idea why when I write the 2200 I can no longer get back in, the SPC is changed? I see no mention of this online anywhere what am I doing wrong. I have flashed 100's of devices and have never seen and SPC change OTA before did verizon block it? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

What type of device is it - sprint - VM - Verizon?

How are you writing it?

If you use a generic .nvf file it can be set to write whatever spc you want. If you downloaded an .nvf off the net and are using that there could be a spc set in it that is diffrent from 000000

Whatever the case you can simply change the spc again to whatever you want - no?

elisa191

starrcellula
05-20-2013, 11:49 PM
I have a VW 2200 Using CDMA WS 3.9 FULL to write, it writes fine, but then unable to get back in. SPC is not accepted. Try to read, but it keeps asking for SPC code. I had all keys written and forgot one, when back in to write it and SPC was changed. DFS will not read SPC Either. I have 13 of these devices and I have written 3 and all 3 has set a SPC code to lock me out. I can not find the NV range to read to even look for what might have been written to SPC area 000000 is no longer vaild

Password
05-21-2013, 12:51 AM
try
111111, 222222, etc, etc.
it might be a fluke but I had one I reprogramed that was set to 777777

hadez
05-21-2013, 02:59 AM
mifis still dropping after couple days even with bypass filters

wrfaircloth
05-21-2013, 06:49 AM
cricket is a "bring your own device company"and counts data on all plans with the exception of muve music plans,maybe thats what you ment,not sure but cricket has already fixed the "free data" issue they had several months ago,which was the same "loophole" you guys are using on vzw now.
I dont really fool with modems much so i cant offer a good solution other than saying maybe you will just have to pay for data now.next g runs on vzw is 50 bucks for the unlimited vzw data you all seek.abd you can still charge your custy's for the flash and activtion.ive been doing it since the started and can hook anyone up with dealer status,that service is legit.

I am a NextG dealer and I've never heard of the "Unlimited $50 data plan". Where is it?

- - - Updated - - -

I flashed a 2200 with the file flashedphones provided and it's been working ALL day today. We'll see how long it last.....

Shut down yesterday.

bobhenry61
05-21-2013, 07:56 AM
The amount of data transfer must play in to it somewhat. For example I've had (2) 4620's that I flashed for a coworker that are both down. Both were used heavily for youtube, streaming music, netflix...etc... I've also got several 4510's (my personal one included) that are used for moderate web browsing, checking Ebay accts, Email etc.... They are still going strong, but my guess is its only a matter of time. Like some one else said "the jig is up"

wrfaircloth
05-21-2013, 09:36 AM
OK, If you want extraverts I have ALOT of them! PM me for questions.

rich hathaway
05-21-2013, 09:54 AM
I am a NextG dealer and I've never heard of the "Unlimited $50 data plan". Where is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Shut down yesterday.

it is a 60 dollar plan,i posted that from my phone yesterday and it was a typo.

JaiFar1996
05-21-2013, 10:46 AM
OK, If you want extraverts I have ALOT of them! PM me for questions.

i put several mifis with extravert accts and they ALL went down. same usage...same house. one went down within 3 hrs. the other worked for days. so ive no idea why

hadez
05-21-2013, 11:05 PM
is anybody getting any good results?

blazin6969
05-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Man I am guessing this is going to hurt business for some of these guys out there that mad a job for it....Or them guys are gonna have to get together and figure this out because at $60 a month I don't know if it would be worth it $10 a month seems more fun...Good luck guys and hopefully if someone does get this going stable again I would be willing to pay for services.

Jonathan White
05-24-2013, 04:03 AM
Is there an advantage to using DFS to read and CDMAWS to flash the phone as opposed to just doing both with CDMAWS?

elisa191
05-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Is there an advantage to using DFS to read and CDMAWS to flash the phone as opposed to just doing both with CDMAWS?

Yes when reading the AAA keys and PPP passwords CDMA has a high fault rate where DFS does not seem to. Many people don't see this but when you flash a lot of devices you will notice that usually 1 out of 15 will not get data and what a lot of people do is go through the account set up again and just pull the new keys and it works.

With DFS this is avoided. What the reason is I have no idea I just know that DFS has a very low fault rate and the demo version works just fine for this.

elisa191

elisa191
05-25-2013, 11:52 PM

De-brand your MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware

No matter what carrier it is set up for this solution will De-Brand it so that you can flash it as a generic device.

Why would you want to de-brand a device with Generic Firmware?

1 - If your Re-Branding them for an MVNO

2 - For Speed - For instance if your flashing a Sprint Mifi to Boost De-Branding it will keep from constantly searching for updates from Sprint

3 - Ease of use - Many of us Flash Sprint - Virgin Mobile - Verizon - TruConnect - Mitel - Data Jack brands of the 2200 and each are just slightly different from the next but once you debrand them and run Generic Firmware they all flash the same.

DISCLAIMER 1:

This is NOT my solution - I had NOTHING to do with developing it - I DO NOT SELL IT - I am simply posting this video WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE DEVELOPER AND AT HIS REQUEST mainly because a lot of guys who have bought it are having difficulty figuring out how to use it. That is what this video is for!

DISCLAIMER 2:

If you would like to BUY THIS SOLUTION refer all questions about purchasing to the developer - ------------ (He's not hard to find)

De-brand MIFI 2200 with Generic Firmware | Flashedphones.net - YouTube ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

A1000buggs
05-28-2013, 09:34 PM
The devices I bought from flashed phones even after asking the guy if they would work and he said yes Well they didn't. And I don't think he knows what he is doing.

elisa191
05-28-2013, 09:39 PM
The devices I bought from flashed phones even after asking the guy if they would work and he said yes Well they didn't. And I don't think he knows what he is doing.

If you had bought it from us and it didn't work we would have mailed you a replacment so I think we can assume your not our customer but thats ok I've been dealing with haters for about 8 years.....

elisa191

80sbaby
05-29-2013, 12:56 AM

if you ask me he is the primary reason this happened there was absolutely no issues what so ever until this dude appeared on youtube with his 20 minute long detailed videos exposing everything verizon needed to close the gap between them and flashers lol half of which was not on point at all lol

80sbaby
05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Yes when reading the AAA keys and PPP passwords CDMA has a high fault rate where DFS does not seem to. Many people don't see this but when you flash a lot of devices you will notice that usually 1 out of 15 will not get data and what a lot of people do is go through the account set up again and just pull the new keys and it works.

With DFS this is avoided. What the reason is I have no idea I just know that DFS has a very low fault rate and the demo version works just fine for this.

elisa191

dfs is not necessary if you know how to actually use cdma workshop cdma ws only sometimes give false readings if you read in string format if you switch to hex format before reading it will not fell there is no reason for two software

nvmo20
05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Will this fix the mifi disconnecting problem?

whitey10tc
05-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Will this fix the mifi disconnecting problem?Nobody can/will guarantee anything when it comes to a fix for vzw disconnecting the service.

GrumpyOldFar
05-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Now you all know what many of us went through when we were modifying Directv cards back in the old days. We would rewrite the cards and bam they were down again. Then they came out with the new cards and to this day NO ONE has found a fix. I suspect that there will not be a working fix for the MIFI's as well...but a lot of the flashers will make a lot of money telling everyone that they have a fix....and then quietly disappear.

I too believe as 80sbaby said that the youtube video gave all the info to verizon and the others where their hole was and now it is plugged. The only way to solve this is to have some one on the inside. If this had been kept a close secret and not everyone broadcasting it...we all would still be up.

elisa191
05-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Now you all know what many of us went through when we were modifying Directv cards back in the old days. We would rewrite the cards and bam they were down again. Then they came out with the new cards and to this day NO ONE has found a fix. I suspect that there will not be a working fix for the MIFI's as well...but a lot of the flashers will make a lot of money telling everyone that they have a fix....and then quietly disappear.

I too believe as 80sbaby said that the you tube video gave all the info to Verizon and the others where their hole was and now it is plugged. The only way to solve this is to have some one on the inside. If this had been kept a close secret and not everyone broadcasting it...we all would still be up.

You guys thinking I gave Verizon the inside scoop on the "Hole" in their system is flattering but absolutely ridiculous.

Do you think that theres a few hicks sitting over at Verizon watching my video going.... "Holy C-ap Joe look at what we missed!!!"

Verizon has TEAMS of network engineers and network security engineers - do you have any idea how bright these guys are? I have my Security and network plus and Cisco CCNA Security Certs and the Security and Cisco certs I took which are basically entry level are seriously difficult but these engineers that Verizon has are CCNP and CCIE Security Certified. I was at a convention with two of their network security officers last year and got to spend a few days talking with these guys and although I didn't get anything meaningful out of them about Verizon I can tell you that guys like us find it very difficult to hold a conversation with guys like them when they start talking about network security.

We are ALLOWED to do what we do by the carriers until they don't want us to do it anymore

We are not "Getting Away" with anything

They know exactly what were doing when we do it and they know exactly how to stop us when they want to.

Verizon is rolling out a new tiered cdma set up that will coincide with them firing up their new AWS/LTE network in a few months and they want to free up bandwidth for it

Its that simple guys - I didn't tip them off - They decided it was time to change and when they decide to change then their is nothing guys like us can do.

top_up
05-29-2013, 02:12 PM
problem resolved.
sorry for being off topic.
great site...thank's for having me.

rich hathaway
05-29-2013, 02:28 PM
@top_up this should probly be taken care of via pm,not in the public part of the forum.

80sbaby
05-29-2013, 02:39 PM
You guys thinking I gave Verizon the inside scoop on the "Hole" in their system is flattering but absolutely ridiculous.

Do you think that theres a few hicks sitting over at Verizon watching my video going.... "Holy C-ap Joe look at what we missed!!!"

Verizon has TEAMS of network engineers and network security engineers - do you have any idea how bright these guys are? I have my Security and network plus and Cisco CCNA Security Certs and the Security and Cisco certs I took which are basically entry level are seriously difficult but these engineers that Verizon has are CCNP and CCIE Security Certified. I was at a convention with two of their network security officers last year and got to spend a few days talking with these guys and although I didn't get anything meaningful out of them about Verizon I can tell you that guys like us find it very difficult to hold a conversation with guys like them when they start talking about network security.

We are ALLOWED to do what we do by the carriers until they don't want us to do it anymore

We are not "Getting Away" with anything

They know exactly what were doing when we do it and they know exactly how to stop us when they want to.

Verizon is rolling out a new tiered cdma set up that will coincide with them firing up their new AWS/LTE network in a few months and they want to free up bandwidth for it

Its that simple guys - I didn't tip them off - They decided it was time to change and when they decide to change then their is nothing guys like us can do.

despite what you think or believe i amongst other fellowed flashers beg to differ and strongly feel you are certainly the reason by posting all those damn youtube videos which i believe is b.s and to answer your question yes i do believe they watch you-tube and veiw Facebook just as you and i do and that they have scouts whom search for such things if you were as awesome as you claim to be you need not make all these videos to get your fan base up great flashers such as myself dont advertize and certainly don't give out valuable information such as the way you do and i only co-side with experienced flashers whom or honest ppl and have something to offer in return for my knowledge i had great business until recently without a single youtube video and without a website and i was actually one of the 1st to do the mifi right behind death trip which was certainly one of the 1st but if you were soo good you would not need exploit such as you did about my 90 percent of my business was through word of mouth and referral and was told i was one of the best out there and have accomplished to flash certain phones some would only dream of but thats besides the point point is you made those videos trying to lure business towards you and degrade other flashers and the way they did things and BAM weeks later verizon dropped the ball i dont think it was coincidence

whitey10tc
05-29-2013, 03:12 PM
despite what you think or believe i amongst other fellowed flashers beg to differ and strongly feel you are certainly the reason by posting all those damn youtube videos which i believe is b.s and to answer your question yes i do believe they watch you-tube and veiw Facebook just as you and i do and that they have scouts whom search for such things if you were as awesome as you claim to be you need not make all these videos to get your fan base up great flashers such as myself dont advertize and certainly don't give out valuable information such as the way you do and i only co-side with experienced flashers whom or honest ppl and have something to offer in return for my knowledge i had great business until recently without a single youtube video and without a website and i was actually one of the 1st to do the mifi right behind death trip which was certainly one of the 1st but if you were soo good you would not need exploit such as you did about my 90 percent of my business was through word of mouth and referral and was told i was one of the best out there and have accomplished to flash certain phones some would only dream of but thats besides the point point is you made those videos trying to lure business towards you and degrade other flashers and the way they did things and BAM weeks later verizon dropped the ball i dont think it was coincidence
My curiosity is what video are you referring too? Is it the howto flash and bypass activations video? The one published on May 12? Long after all this started? I know of mifis that were starting to go down back in the last week of April and first week of May. S I'm guessing that you feel that by him publishing that video on May 12, 2013 that Verizon was able to see into the near future on April 27, 2013 and start shutting down Mifis? God I wish I could see the future like that.
I know the exact date my first Mifi went down it was 4/27 the next was 5/3 and saw reports on the 5th and 8th on facebook. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like the problem started before a video was made and the video was made to help solve the problem?

rich hathaway
05-29-2013, 03:52 PM
the fact is no one outside of vzw engineering knows exactly how and when,so pointing fingers is useless and a waste of space,so why do you guys spend your energy helping with a solution instead of that.carriers change things all the time,some more than others,(look at apple) hackers have cost them millions in labor and engineering,its just the way it is that carriers find the exploits we use and close them so we must look for new ways to achieve our goals,but no one that comes into this thread wants to read all this bs thats in between the useful posts,its just a turn off to our members and our guests.

lets get this thread back on track guys..

80sbaby
05-29-2013, 03:59 PM
My curiosity is what video are you referring too? Is it the howto flash and bypass activations video? The one published on May 12? Long after all this started? I know of mifis that were starting to go down back in the last week of April and first week of May. S I'm guessing that you feel that by him publishing that video on May 12, 2013 that Verizon was able to see into the near future on April 27, 2013 and start shutting down Mifis? God I wish I could see the future like that.
I know the exact date my first Mifi went down it was 4/27 the next was 5/3 and saw reports on the 5th and 8th on facebook. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like the problem started before a video was made and the video was made to help solve the problem?

the video you are referring to is by no means the one i am referring to other flashers know the one im talking bout actually there was two he made them like a month ago he was explaing what .....s were used what plans were used the whole process describing the akeys and ha/aaa keys and claiming most flashers to be scammers and in a scene narrowing him self down as almost the only legit flasher etc

GrumpyOldFar
05-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Actually the first ones started going down before the 27th. Whether his video did or did not do any harm is up for discussion. The fact remains the less that verizon or any carrier knows the better off everyone is. So lets put the blame on everyone that sells Flashed Mifi's on ebay or flashing service's.

I may be a Newb on here..but I am far from that. Also, Elisa191 I probably have as many certs as you do or maybe more but that did not help me when my Mifi went down and I do not brag about it to make me look good or make everyone else look bad. I am a 67 year old retired hacker and I own several by invite only forums. But, unlike you I let my reputation be my advertizing. Take my advise and let your customers do your advertising...If you offer a quality service at a reasonable price..they will come!

thepabster
05-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Just a few points. First, units were clicked off well before May. I know a whole bunch were down by April 25. Just saying.

Second, flashing is always an art not a science. If you think for one minute Big Red didn't know what was going on you are a fool. And they don't require any videos or discussion threads to realize it. Red employs a team of highly sophisticated people making A LOT of money. They know exactly what is happening, when, and how. And if they are told to stop it, they will. It's that simple. My guess is the extra income was outweighed by the load on the network and the explosion of people selling these devices and services certainly exacerbated that. All good things come to an end, and this has. I think we should leave it at that.

Personal attacks and such do absolutely nothing. If there's one thing for certain, if Red were watching, they are laughing their rears off. Let's continue to report our findings and observations and anything which might benefit the community at large. And that's something we can all benefit from, regardless of our expertise or training.

whitey10tc
05-29-2013, 04:35 PM
the video you are referring to is by no means the one i am referring to other flashers know the one im talking bout actually there was two he made them like a month ago he was explaing what .....s were used what plans were used the whole process describing the akeys and ha/aaa keys and claiming most flashers to be scammers and in a scene narrowing him self down as almost the only legit flasher etcI asked because the only video I can find is the one from the 12th.

Actually the first ones started going down before the 27th. Whether his video did or did not do any harm is up for discussion. The fact remains the less that verizon or any carrier knows the better off everyone is. So lets put the blame on everyone that sells Flashed Mifi's on ebay or flashing service's.

I may be a Newb on here..but I am far from that. Also, Elisa191 I probably have as many certs as you do or maybe more but that did not help me when my Mifi went down and I do not brag about it to make me look good or make everyone else look bad. I am a 67 year old retired hacker and I own several by invite only forums. But, unlike you I let my reputation be my advertizing. Take my advise and let your customers do your advertising...If you offer a quality service at a reasonable price..they will come!I beleive it when you say before the 27th, I just know that was when my first one went down on the 27th.

rich hathaway
05-29-2013, 05:30 PM
you guys that think that vzw saw a utube vid and went "omg people have illegally put mifi's on our network" are just funny.

here is how they know everything about what you are doing and what device you are using

Decoded signal unit THIS IS THE MESSAGE FROM THE SMSC TO THE SWITCH, WHICH GETS DELIVERED TO

THE PHONE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# User:
# Date:
# Octets: 118
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Octet001 ANSI SS7 Count=000001 Time=
10100011 BIB/BSN (163) 1/35
10000001 FIB/FSN (129) 1/1
..111111 SU type/length (63) MSU63
00...... Spare 0
Octet004 Service information octet
....0011 Service indicator (3) SCCP Signalling Connection Control Part
..01.... Message priority 1
10...... Network indicator (2) N National network
Octet005 Routing label
........ DPC: Net-Clstr-Mbr 00X-XXX-XXX MSC
........ OPC: Net-Clstr-Mbr XXX-XXX-XXX SMSC
01011100 SLS 92
Octet012 Message type
00001001 Message type (9) UDT Unitdata
Octet013 SCCP Protocol Class parameter
....0000 Protocol class (0) Class 0
0000.... Message handling (0) Discard message on error
00000011 Ptr -> Called number 3
00001000 Ptr -> Calling # 8
00001101 Pointer -> Data 13
Octet017 SCCP Called Party Address parameter
00000101 Parameter length 5
.......1 Subsystem # bit (1) SSN present
......1. Sgnl pt code bit (1) SPC present
..0000.. Global title ind (0) No global title included
.1...... Routing bit (1) DPC and SSN based routing
1....... Natl Intnatl bit (1) National address
00000101 Subsystem number (5) MAP Mobile Application Part
........ Point code MSC
Octet023 SCCP Calling Party Address parameter
00001011 Subsystem number (11) IS41 IS41D2000
........ Point code SMSC
Octet029 SCCP Data parameter
01011001 Parameter length 89
11100010 Tag (226) QRY W Query with permission, constructor, private use
01010111 Length 87
Octet032 TCAP Transaction ID
...00111 Tag (7) TCAP Transaction ID
110..... Class and form (6) Private use, primitive
00000100 Length 4
........ Originating ID XXXXXXXXXX
Octet038 TCAP Component Sequence
...01000 Tag (8) TCAP Component Sequence
111..... Class and form (7) Private use, constructor
01001111 Length 79
Octet040 Invoke component
...01001 Tag (9) Invoke component
01001101 Length 77
Octet042 TCAP Component ID
...01111 Tag (15) TCAP Component ID
00000001 Length 1
00000000 Invoke ID 00
Octet045 Private TCAP Op Code
...10001 Tag (17) Private TCAP Op Code
00000010 Length 2
.0001001 Operation Family (9) IS-41
0....... Reply Expected 0
00110101 Operation Specifier (53) SMSDelptpt SMS Delivery Point To Point
Octet049 Parameter
...10010 Tag (18) Parameter Set
01000100 Length 68
Octet051 IS-41 SMS_Bearer Data
...11111 Tag (31) Extended tag
100..... Class and form (4) Context-specific, primitive
........ Extended tag (105) IS-41 SMS Bearer Data
00011111 Length 31
Octet054 Message Identifier
00000000 Subparameter Id (0) Message Identifier
00000011 Length 3
0001.... Message type (1) Deliver (mobile-terminated only)
........ Message identifier XXXXXXXX
........ Reserved 0
Octet059 Message Center Time Stamp
00000011 Subparameter Id (3) Message Center Time Stamp
00000110 Length X
00010001 Year XX
00000110 Month XX
00010111 Day XX
00010110 Hours XX
01000011 Minutes XX
01000011 Seconds XX
Octet067 Priority Indicator
00001000 Subparameter Id (8) Priority Indicator
00000001 Length 1
..000000 Reserved 0
00...... Priority (0) Normal
Octet070 User Data
00000001 Subparameter Id (1) User Data
00001101 Length 13
00011... Message encoding (3) IA5 (Table 11 of ITU-T T.50)
........ Number fields 12
........ IA5 Char Tjatjatjatja
........ Reserved 0 0 0
Octet085 IS-41 SMS_Teleservice Identifier
........ Extended tag (116) IS-41 SMS Teleservice Identifier
00000010 Parameter length 2
........ Teleservice ID (4098) CDMA Cellular Messaging Teleservice
Octet090 IS-41 Electronic Serial Number
...01001 Tag (9) IS-41 Electronic Serial Number
00000100 Parameter length 4
10000000 Manufacturer's Code XXX
........ Serial Number XXXXXXX
Octet096 IS-41 Mobile Identification Number
...01000 Tag (8) IS-41 Mobile Identification Number
........ Digit(s) XXXXXXXXXX
Octet103 IS-41 SMS_Charge Indicator
........ Extended tag (106) IS-41 SMS Charge Indicator
00000001 Parameter length 1
00000010 charge indicator (2) Charge original originator
Octet107 IS-41 SMS_Original Originating Address
........ Extended tag (112) IS-41 SMS Original Originating Address
00001001 Parameter length 9
00000000 Type of digits (0) Not used
.......0 Natl Intnatl bit (0) International
......0. Presentation? (0) Allowed
.....0.. Number (0) Available
....0... Reserved 0
..00.... Provided (0) User provided, not screened
00...... Reserved 0
....0001 Encoding scheme (1) BCD
0010.... Numbering plan (2) Telephony numbering
00001010 Number of digits 10
........ address YYYYYYYYY
Checksum CRC16................ 0000000000000000 hex=0000

Decoded signal unit RESPONSE MESSAGE - THIS IS THE SWITCH TELLING THE SMSC THAT THE MESSAGE

WAS DELIVERED.

# User:
# Date:
# Octets: 43

Octet001 ANSI SS7 Count=000001 Time=
11011101 BIB/BSN (221) 1/93
11101111 FIB/FSN (239) 1/111
..101000 SU type/length (40) MSU40
00...... Spare 0
Octet004 Service information octet
....0011 Service indicator (3) SCCP Signalling Connection Control Part
..00.... Message priority 0
10...... Network indicator (2) N National network
Octet005 Routing label
........ DPC: Net-Clstr-Mbr XXX-XXX-XXX SMSC
........ OPC: Net-Clstr-Mbr XXX-XXX-XXX MSC
01010011 SLS 83
Octet012 Message type
00001001 Message type (9) UDT Unitdata
Octet013 SCCP Protocol Class parameter
....0000 Protocol class (0) Class 0
0000.... Message handling (0) Discard message on error
00000011 Ptr -> Called number 3
00000101 Ptr -> Calling # 5
00001010 Pointer -> Data 10
Octet017 SCCP Called Party Address parameter
00000010 Parameter length 2
......0. Sgnl pt code bit (0) SPC not present
00001011 Subsystem number (11) IS41 IS41D2000
Octet020 SCCP Calling Party Address parameter
00000101 Subsystem number (5) MAP Mobile Application Part
........ Point code XXX-XXX-XXX MSC
Octet026 SCCP Data parameter
00010001 Parameter length 17
11100100 Tag (228) RESP Response, constructor, private use
00001111 Length 15
Octet029 TCAP Transaction ID
...00111 Tag (7) TCAP Transaction ID
00000100 Length 4
........ Responding ID
Octet035 TCAP Component Sequence
...01000 Tag (8) TCAP Component Sequence
00000111 Length 7
Octet037 Return Result component
...01010 Tag (10) Return Result component
00000101 Length 5
Octet039 TCAP Component ID
...01111 Tag (15) TCAP Component ID
00000001 Length 1
00000000 Correlation ID 00
Octet042 Parameter
...10010 Tag (18) Parameter Set
00000000 Length 0
Checksum CRC16................ 0001110100001111 hex=1D0F

I am betting most do not or will not understand this nor know what it is. so allow me to explain, this is a dump from crickets switch back when the flashed iphones would not deliver sms outside of the cricket home network,it is important because it shows that the carrier see's everything about your device,no matter if its there device or not,everything comes thru in binary.this particular dump has been decoded so you all can see it, some of the cricket engineers account specific info was removed but you get the idea.

your device tells on you every time it connects no matter if its for a call,sms,data,or multimedia and it gives all info from your number to your esn whether it needs to authenticate via those values or not.so get over the finger pointing,utube is NOT why this happened.lol

whitey10tc
05-29-2013, 05:49 PM
And to follow up on what Rich posted Radio fingerprinting - CDMA Gurus ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) carriers ALWAYS know what device it is by the radio fingerprint there is NO WAY AROUND IT!

GrumpyOldFar
05-29-2013, 08:50 PM
The 2200's at this time are what I would consider dead. For the past two hours several of my hacker friends have been programing/reprogramming a mifi 4510L (not flashing) but using the sim card to block VZ's hits. So far it is working and we will continue to try and improve what we have already done. Although you may not agree with our logic we consider the sims to be just like the dtv cards of the past and that is what we are directing our resources on. Yes we may be barking up the wrong tree and the coon may come down and bite us in the backside..but you never know...we might have coon for dinner!

I will keep you informed should we find a lasting fix....do not ask about buying...whatever we do is for fun and free to all.

rbscellular
06-06-2013, 08:50 AM
What success has anyone experienced with this method?.... Basically does it continue working or are the keys being reset just as before?

elisa191
06-06-2013, 01:14 PM
What success has anyone experienced with this method?.... Basically does it continue working or are the keys being reset just as before?

We are seeing about 90% retention rating over 500 devices in the last 4 weeks working in various states - FL - TX - IN - KY - WY - TN - AL - SC - NJ - NY

We know that two things will kill the device almost immediately - XBOX - PlayStation ect and Streaming Music or Video for any length of time also if you read the terms and condtions for just about all the prepaid carriers there is a streaming data clause in them (even boost) informing the user that streaming data can lead to the suspension or termination of the account or the ability to use data. We have found out that a lot of people - a lot - are using these devices for online gaming via consuls. This will not work no matter what carrier or plan you put them on anymore!!!

elisa191

whitey10tc
06-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Thread cleaned up now keep on track.

pagenotfound
06-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Would be nice to see a screen shot of the firmware from 192.168.1.1

I've been changing firmware with DFS since it has been available and for example if you install Verizon firmware on a Sprint device it seems to be changing a lot more (QCSBLH, QCSBL, OEMSBL, AMSSModem, CEFS2, NW_Router) nearly 8Mb more than what this small 71Kb file is. What exactly is this file changing?

thepabster
06-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Any more updates? What are your success rates?

hadez
06-12-2013, 11:14 PM
It seems, to have to do alot with the data usage, and the MEID, once the mifi has been kicked off the MEID seems to be blacklisted and that mifi will get kicked off the network even if it is re flashed. Even phones that are being flashed are getting kicked off the network, its usually from excessive data usage of streaming media.

thepabster
06-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Makes perfect sense especially when the plan [VZ Prepay $10] does not provide any data access or allotment to begin with :)

devo3d
06-15-2013, 02:43 AM
I've been having problems with my MIFI and my friend seems to think its the firmware. I have the latest firmware so I'm not sure what to do. The MIFI is flashed to Boost and it connects to the computer and indicates it connects to the network but after about 5 seconds being connected it drops the internet connection and will not pick it back up. Reflashed 2 times to check and always get the same results. I thought it was the strength of Boost signal but my phone gets great reception and I moved it everywhere to try and it will not. I wonder if it would be best to reflash the regular firmware or try out the debranded one.

Invisible_22
06-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Not sure where to post this at but my MiFi was kicked off like most other people. I would like to have it fixed/reflashed or whatever but I have no idea how to do it or where to start. If someone would do this for me or point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I have money and don't mind paying for help.

elisa191
06-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Not sure where to post this at but my MiFi was kicked off like most other people. I would like to have it fixed/reflashed or whatever but I have no idea how to do it or where to start. If someone would do this for me or point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I have money and don't mind paying for help.

There are several companies who can do this and do a good job at it. My company is obviously one I would recommend. You can click the link under my username to go to my website

thanks

rilderbeast
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM

Ok man, add rilderbeast on skype and ill get to you then and teach you XD

Balboski
06-23-2013, 07:04 PM
I want to flash a mifi 2200 to prepaid. I don't mind paying.

deathtrip
06-24-2013, 08:30 PM
The ESN/MEID is not required for EVDO data. You can have an MEID as 00000000000000 and as long as the M.IP profile info matches it is fine.

No carrier has ever had validation of the ESN/MEID for EVDO data.

James Rivera
06-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Works great!! Thanks!!

faoa2000
07-03-2013, 12:15 PM
thank for your good informaions

rich hathaway
07-03-2013, 01:00 PM
i get spc from the carriers server so does not corrupt anything

_JiGaBu_
07-03-2013, 06:44 PM
google search and found this MiFi 2200 SPC - Download - 4shared ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

bakenast
07-03-2013, 08:37 PM
i bought this and cant get it too read the virgnmble 2200 ive tried every port 1-4 with no luck,, but it shows up on my device manager.dfs,cdma,etc.. but not on this reader am i missing something thanks

- - - Updated - - -

google search and found this MiFi 2200 SPC - Download - 4shared ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

lol dang I just paid 50 bucks for this, wish i new it was free and a year old, and it doesnt even work for me...

playmaker
07-04-2013, 01:44 AM
thanks i'll try this tired of reflashing every other day for my customers.

candikel
07-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Good info..Do you charge 10 dollars for a spc?

rich hathaway
07-04-2013, 10:12 AM
yes so if you cant get it via that tool or you dont want to try use me for spc instead :)

playmaker
07-04-2013, 04:16 PM
can you get spc for any device or just mifi's

elisa191
07-04-2013, 08:48 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

YOU NEED SUPPORT AND ARE A PAYING CUSTOMER. As far as the SPC reader Jigabu Has Posted

"IT'S A TROJAN" DOWNLOADER BEWARE!!!!" USE THE REAL WORKING SPC SOLUTION IT COMES FROM ME ONLY THANK YOU!!

I have tested Bigwillys SPC Reader and can verify that it works on all Novetel 2200 regardless of the carrier

bakenast
07-04-2013, 11:16 PM
well i contacted him and have made some progression running as adminsistrator and compat mode for xp service pack,, i did actually get my #4 com port to show up on the reader for about 15 seconds but no read, then it flicked off,, i guess ill try recontacting will tommorow to try something else i never imagined getting a spc code would be so tough lol.

whitey10tc
07-05-2013, 03:05 AM
well i contacted him and have made some progression running as adminsistrator and compat mode for xp service pack,, i did actually get my #4 com port to show up on the reader for about 15 seconds but no read, then it flicked off,, i guess ill try recontacting will tommorow to try something else i never imagined getting a spc code would be so tough lol.
I know it can be a PIA, when I used it I had to restart the PC make sure there were no other USB's plugged in, made sure no other programs were running, changed the port to 3 started the reader then plugged in the VM mifi and then it worked. But as you can see others have used it with success so don't give up.

svt2003cobra
07-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Actually gusto 2 works great
Pm me for FREE flashing instructions. Very simple

bakenast
07-13-2013, 06:28 PM
gusto works great on my end too, unless youve got a familly that does massive downloading, ive only had to reflash once in last month, and only takes about 2 minutes, and it keeps you from forgetting how to flash,,, defintley a cheap solution with a simple fix, if you dont wanna spend a bunch of money on a For now pro-claimed solution that wont get shut off.... untill of course verizon patches it as well..

rybshik
07-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Is it possible to modify MiFi2200 Verizon firmware so that it will be able to accept AAA/HA secrets updates via OTASP and even do initial OTA activation on Verizon prepaid?

elisa191
07-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Is it possible to modify MiFi2200 Verizon firmware so that it will be able to accept AAA/HA secrets updates via OTASP and even do initial OTA activation on Verizon prepaid?

As I mentioned on your other thread - If we could do this we would be all set!

We did work on it for the 2200 but the perimeters that the one device we got to ota has are not present on the 2200 (or another mifi unit we looked at so far) and it dosent seem as though there is a place to set them.

We will see I have someone who is a lot smarter then me looking at it now

rich hathaway
07-15-2013, 07:55 PM

pick a thread please,do not keep reposting the same question over and over again in different threads.

jojoflowbee
07-18-2013, 09:53 PM
i got a verizon mifi 2200 stuck in download mode does anyone know how to fix it i try to reset its does not do anything

547_john
07-19-2013, 01:02 AM
So guys here is my problem, and if im posting this in the wrong section please give me a good swift kick in the a $$. I bought a flashed 4510l mifi from ebay, used it for two weeks and it got kicked off I paid 180 for the unit and added 100 dollars to the account. The seller never returned any msgs and it was too late to file a paypal claim. Ok...so I contacted verizon and was told I needed to dial *228from the phone I didnt tell them that I didnt have the ..... rather I switched the account over to a different verizon phone (gusto) then I dialed *228 so the account is ready to go again. But I would need your guys expert help in getting my mifi flashed again. I do have some flashing experience with demo dfs and I have the spc for both ..... and mifi.....guys im on my hands and knees.....please help me or im left with an expensive paperweight.

elisa191
07-19-2013, 09:31 AM
But I would need your guys expert help in getting my mifi flashed again. I do have some flashing experience with demo dfs and I have the spc for both ..... and mifi.....guys im on my hands and knees.....please help me or im left with an expensive paperweight.[/QUOTE]

Hello John,

Unfortunately at this point you will probably be kicked off agian within a month! You can move to NextG (Verizon) 60.00 a month plan and get 3g and then the plans go up to 90.00 for 7gig of data I think but most people use way more then that on the mifis hence the bann from verizon.

Boost may be an option in your area and they dont really restrict data yet but make sure a real 3g ..... is used if you get it flashed or it will be so dirt slow you wouldnt want to use it anyhow!

Another option that several of us have come up with for veriozn basic is to use an android phone that will OTA the new data keys when verizon updates them and put it to the account and they dont get knocked off.

We sell these for 99.00 and other flashers sell them as well

Those are your options I hope this helps you a little

547_john
07-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks eliza191 that helps somewhat, but I have spent hours researching what I have to do to get it reflashed myself. My goal is to make this as much of a learning experience as possible. With all the money I have already invested I will reflash till my pc mouse wears out if that is what it takes. So if the guide on here will apply to me...do all the bypass keys still work and do I absolutely need the paid version of CDMA workshop to proceed? Thanks in advance.... You guys got...ahem....balls that clank!

elisa191
07-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks eliza191 that helps somewhat, but I have spent hours researching what I have to do to get it reflashed myself. My goal is to make this as much of a learning experience as possible. With all the money I have already invested I will reflash till my pc mouse wears out if that is what it takes. So if the guide on here will apply to me...do all the bypass keys still work and do I absolutely need the paid version of CDMA workshop to proceed? Thanks in advance.... You guys got...ahem....balls that clank!

Yes and it should last you about a month I know a few of the guys are going this route and if your willing to take the time to learn and deal with it this is not a bad option at all!

547_john
07-19-2013, 04:34 PM
So sir I am definitely willing to learn can you pm me instructions where I need to start can I do it with qpst, dfs demo or the cracked version of workshop?

garfieldcat5
08-09-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm not a dealer or anything, just a cheapskate who likes the idea of $15 a month internet access. A buddy sent me directions he bought from a dealer for flashing a 2200 that involves pulling the NAMs and some memory locations (465, 466, etc.) and writing them to the MiFi with CDMA workshop. The ..... phone was a gusto, so that's what I used. The only modification I made was not to use a Mifi 2200, I wanted a USB modem so I've used a USB760, following the same directions.

It's been working fine for several months now, I've only had to reflash it twice. However in the last 2 days it broke in 24 hours and reflashing is getting to be a pain. Will using this method fix it or do I need a new ..... account?

bakenast
08-10-2013, 06:30 PM
ive been seeing this has happend to alot of people last 2 days

whitey10tc
08-10-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm not a dealer or anything, just a cheapskate who likes the idea of $15 a month internet access.
Don't mean to sound rude or anything but really do you expect the world of internet for that cheap and the carrier won't catch on to things. They're not the stupid ones, they pay people big $$$$$$$$ to plug the security holes as they are found hourly.

A buddy sent me directions he bought from a dealer for flashing a 2200 that involves pulling the NAMs and some memory locations (465, 466, etc.) and writing them to the MiFi with CDMA workshop. The ..... phone was a gusto, so that's what I used. The only modification I made was not to use a Mifi 2200, I wanted a USB modem so I've used a USB760, following the same directions.You can read all over that the Gusto is having major issues and should not be used. It was nice of your friend to buy a guide and share it, I'm sure the seller of that guide would be really happy about that.

It's been working fine for several months now, I've only had to reflash it twice. However in the last 2 days it broke in 24 hours and reflashing is getting to be a pain. Will using this method fix it or do I need a new ..... account?Starting back on Aug 3 VZW started another security sweep for data abusers, they will continue to do this, sense it's nearly impossible for the Gusto and other phones of that type to access websites that your PC is accessing and sends a completely different user agent than a PC would, and the mifi or usb stick will also send a completely different radio fingerprint than any phone you try to trick the system with, they (VZW) will always find you and shut it down and move on to the next and then back, eventually you will need a new account I would think, or worse yet.

garfieldcat5
08-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Well I knew it would end eventually, time to sign up for DSL now...

bakenast
08-11-2013, 06:14 PM
just reflash it.. they still work great for browsing the web etc, at least on my end its when downloading programs etc, is when i have issues..

carcetz
08-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Can anyone debrand my mifi? I will pay. Thanks in advance.

whitey10tc
09-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Thread cleaned up of all non Mifi 2200 posts
Keep it on track or be banned.
I've moved all the bs ebay posts here [Only registered and activated users can see links] if you want to bicker about eBay and who's selling what and how do it there.

mifiguy6573
09-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Why can't I contact other members in this thread. Does this forum restrict that. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't I contact other members in this thread. Does this forum restrict that. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

whitey10tc
09-10-2013, 06:03 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't I contact other members in this thread. Does this forum restrict that. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated. ThanksYes and no. Yes you can contact other members, but there are restrictions on the amount of private messages you can send as a new member. This helps to encourage members to post in the threads instead of spamming other members for help.
I might suggest get your post count up, take some time and introduce yourself in the members intro forum +1, then you could try the free for all forum or upcoming technologies forum for other great discussions you could jump in on and get more posts.

pede69
09-18-2013, 11:26 PM

I too believe as 80sbaby said that the youtube video gave all the info to verizon and the others where their hole was and now it is plugged. The only way to solve this is to have some one on the inside. If this had been kept a close secret and not everyone broadcasting it...we all would still be up.

Holy crap Grumpy...

Those were the old days (good old days) :)

Do you remember a company called PedeTown USA?

:)

carcetz
09-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Today i saw an add on ebay of a seller claiming to have the fix for the mifi 2200, have any of you seen it?

svt2003cobra
10-02-2013, 02:06 AM
No newb here maybe to this site yes, been in business a long time worked for Verizon for over 10 years so yes I have connections.

bakenast
10-02-2013, 11:00 AM
ive got a fascinate thats flashed to vzw, i was screwing around with it trying to flash differnet roms and kernals into it, not haveing a clue what i was doing, now im back to stock i think but my hotspot feature isint working,, could i just flash the tethering nai on dfs tool to get it working again or do i need to root. to get it going again? thanks

elisa191
10-02-2013, 12:20 PM
ive got a fascinate thats flashed to vzw, i was screwing around with it trying to flash differnet roms and kernals into it, not haveing a clue what i was doing, now im back to stock i think but my hotspot feature isint working,, could i just flash the tethering nai on dfs tool to get it working again or do i need to root. to get it going again? thanks

Email me and I will send you what you need to get it running correctly. Your hotspot thruput is broken because the kernel dosnt support it. You went back to stock but you have a kernel mismatch

bakenast
10-08-2013, 01:30 PM
can anyone here, flash my 2200 to where it can auto-update, like i see being sold now without costing me a arm n leg for a service I already paid for once,, lol thanks

mifiguy6573
10-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Ditto , I'd be interested as well .

bakenast
10-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Ditto , I'd be interested as well . Well,,, the person who i know that just bought one has told me that the auto-update flash on theres went out already too... lasted 12 days,, soo back to ground zero, unless I want to use a phone thats sucks for a hotspot, better stick to cracking wifi wpa's...

mifiguy6573
10-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Is there a plateau reached here. Has the fixes stuck with any certainty .

JaiFar1996
10-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Well,,, the person who i know that just bought one has told me that the auto-update flash on theres went out already too... lasted 12 days,, soo back to ground zero, unless I want to use a phone thats sucks for a hotspot, better stick to cracking wifi wpa's...

damn, so even theirs with es* repair goes out? guess that wasnt the solution for OTA

jay7264
11-01-2013, 07:00 PM
jesus just get a friggin cradle point router and a novatell modem thats vzw branded and do the ota with a computer and vz access manager its a whole lot better than using an android phone to do all of this.

mifiguy6573
11-10-2013, 10:39 AM
That sounds interesting but it doesn't answer the question for us "users/customers". Has there been a reliable work around, and what device is the preferred to replace the 2200. As I understand it, the mifi 2200 can't handle ota updates needed to keep from being knocked off, correct? What is the device that concensus is a good fit. Keep it simple, for us customers. Thanks in advance.

elisa191
11-10-2013, 03:25 PM
That sounds interesting but it doesn't answer the question for us "users/customers". Has there been a reliable work around, and what device is the preferred to replace the 2200. As I understand it, the mifi 2200 can't handle ota updates needed to keep from being knocked off, correct? What is the device that concensus is a good fit. Keep it simple, for us customers. Thanks in advance.

There is a workaround for all the mifis now and there are three of us that I know of that are selling them again. The 2200 still work great but the 4510 and the 4620 we can flash to 4g so thats whats new on the mifi front

mifiguy6573
11-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm confused if you read the posts on this site they all say the 2200 has issues, unable to update ota,knocked off after a few days, can you be more specific. Thanks.

CoronaLH
11-27-2013, 11:13 AM
There is a workaround for all the mifis now and there are three of us that I know of that are selling them again. The 2200 still work great but the 4510 and the 4620 we can flash to 4g so thats whats new on the mifi front
Can you explain about the 4g? I have a Mifi 2200 I got from Walmart called Internet on the Go. It's a mifi 2200 though from reading the info inside the battery compartment. I want to get this flashed and I'll read up on doing that. I would like to get 4g though, but I doubt just getting the 4510 or 4620 and these ----- phones will allow 4g connection?????

thomas1978c2
11-29-2013, 07:04 PM
clicked thanks, went for file download, 404 error. bummer. alternative download link please?

mr.GOOLE1994
11-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Hey what happened to that guy that was selling the supposed bypass codes for the mifi 2200 and the debranding solution. I think his name was bigwilly..., correct me if I'm wrong.....He sure hustled a lot of people out of there money..hahaha:eagerness: i cant believe some of you actually fell for that scam. He got the money and ran HAHAHA:stupid: Those bypass codes were faker than Michael Jackson's nose.:stupid:

rich hathaway
11-30-2013, 11:04 AM
will was banned from this forum

mr.GOOLE1994
11-30-2013, 05:12 PM
will was banned from this forum

Smart move...That guy was trusted guru and his reputation was high...Im glad he got banned. I must say though, that guy was smart enough too hustle several flashers out there money. Since day one i knew that guy was a phony but didn't want to say anything since i knew if i started talking, a lot of people would back him up since he was a trusted guru and everyone would think I'm a hater. I remember there were several flashers (not mentioning any names) actually recommending people to buy from Will...i wouldn't be surprised if they got a piece of the cake as well.:eagerness:

- - - Updated - - -

thepabster
12-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Smart move...That guy was trusted guru and his reputation was high...Im glad he got banned. I must say though, that guy was smart enough too hustle several flashers out there money. Since day one i knew that guy was a phony but didn't want to say anything since i knew if i started talking, a lot of people would back him up since he was a trusted guru and everyone would think I'm a hater. I remember there were several flashers (not mentioning any names) actually recommending people to buy from Will...i wouldn't be surprised if they got a piece of the cake as well.:eagerness:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep unfortunately Will wasn't the only snake-oil salesman running around. Look how many fools spent their life savings on Extraverts LMAO. There are several others who should have been canned over the whole fiasco as well.

In fact this entire thread is a farce as there never were any "bypass codes" and the "solutions" that Will and several others here sold and parroted were nothing but snake oil. I think it gives a bad reputation to both the site and the operators.

mifiguy6573
12-01-2013, 03:58 PM
So, the pressing Q remains is there a solution or are all who make claims they have a solution SAMMERS?

rich hathaway
12-01-2013, 04:48 PM
the answer is plan to reflash your device weekly if you get any longer then consider yourself lucky or simply just get legit data service.

ghettodog
12-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Thank you very much

mifiguy6573
12-06-2013, 05:53 PM
The End
:barbershop_quartet_

yemen206
12-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Thank You

Thank You

_JiGaBu_
12-09-2013, 08:16 PM
ahahahhahah i knew this will happen i keep arguing with this but no one back me up, oh well money can control everything,, he might end up on jail anyways,

elisa191
12-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Sorry I have been gone so long!

Man this thread has gone to pot fast and now you guys think I was scamming you? I might not have been right but to suggest I was scaming is another level altogether.

If you look back on page 25 of this thread and read you will see that I posted this

"There is a workaround for all the mifis now and there are three of us that I know of that are selling them again. The 2200 still work great but the 4510 and the 4620 we can flash to 4g so thats whats new on the mifi front"

4g Mifis are now the next horizon and yes they work great as do all the phones we flash to 4g as well

As for the Verizon 3g devices we flash them all day and they never get deactivates as I said on page 24

Of course I am not posting the solution and neither are the other guys that have it but that dosent mean were scamming people

rich hathaway
12-10-2013, 11:07 AM
i think they were talking about will,but anyone that reads this thread or plans to flash a mifi and put it to a plan and network it is not meant or allowed to be on should know that it is most likely temporary and will only work until the provider blocks it,and there is no control you,will or anyone else besides the provider has over it there is only new workarounds,so people buy your solutions and devices knowing this,they do not want you on there network,thats why they spend $$ trying to knock you off of it.

elisa191
12-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Yes that is true - Nothing is forever!

The average life cycle of a cellphone is 11 months - mifi device 16 months and the average customer will upgrade - lose - have stolen or stop using the device.

With that in mind we have (for the most part) provided reliable service.

My brother has an AT&T contract phone and he is usually at AT&T once every four or five months with an issue. They have a separate office in the building for complaints and its always packed when we go there.

Now I have my share of re-flashes that we do for customers but for the volume we do its less then 5% and we have no control of the network. AT&T HAS CONTROL and I guarantee they have a higher incident rate then most of us!

Mifis were a target this year but we went through the same thing with sprint four years ago and then it went away.

Noting is new it just cyclical!

elisa191

mifiguy6573
12-16-2013, 06:29 PM
I read that bigwilly was one of the "three" is that correct? Thought he got band for being a scammer, true/false?

mifiguy6573
12-16-2013, 07:01 PM
elisa91, So bigwilly is band, and from what I see the moderator says beware. You say you have a reliable workaround but AT&T has as many more problems with legit users on an individual basis than you do. Is that correct? So where do we look to see customer satisfaction postings, other than your site, which I think we all agree would be a bit bias. Anybody know where to find that information?

mifiguy6573
12-16-2013, 11:51 PM
wow. thanks for letting me and anyone else who loolks at that site.

tman40
12-18-2013, 07:32 AM
Thanks flashphones for all the help that you give I have learn alot from you and the tips you give of course I had to learn basic things on my own with research and i figure out this last tip a long time ago and how the data stay on for afterwards
I bought one of your product and a while back and it is still going strong If i did't know how to flash I would be one of your happy customers

reekco
12-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi can i have the file for debranding the device the link you provided do not have anything in there it is empty ? please send me the file link or message me ..

- - - Updated - - -

Hi can i have the file for debranding the device the link you provided do not have anything in there it is empty ? please send me the file link or message me ..

elisa191
12-27-2013, 12:40 AM

- - - Updated - - -

There is an updated thread for this look for it in FORUMS - NOVATEL

Thanks

elisa191

htcjunkie317
12-28-2013, 08:36 PM
elisa191 when i click the download link for the download package i get drop box error 404!

- - - Updated - - -

elisa191 when i click the download link for the download package i get drop box error 404!

helalrajeh2010
12-31-2013, 07:10 PM
thanks you sur by helal

ebarrowes
01-05-2014, 11:12 PM
I have a DataJack-branded 2200. When I go to unlock the SPC code, it won't work. Does your info in this thread deal with this? Thanks.

elisa191
01-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Did you send 000000 for the spc? If you did and it didn't accept it there are a few options for getting the spc. I use DFS but you have to have the paid version to pull the spc other then that BigWillie (Who is no longer a member here) used to have an spc reader for the 2200 I would look through the fourm and see if he posted it here.

Hope that helps

elisa191

whitey10tc
01-07-2014, 07:54 PM
The SPC reader that bigwilly was selling was pulled, it had problems and for some odd reason only worked for about 5 people. DFS is the best route.

whitey10tc
01-08-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm done with cleaning up this thread, this is the second time I have moved all the bickering, slander, and eBay crap out. The next time I need to clean up after those that are to ignorant to read and understand this post I will ban permanently from this individual forum and if they continue from the site.

You can review all your BS just in case you don't feel your one of the PIA's here, here you are [Only registered and activated users can see links] read away.

pigbaba
01-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Hello Elisa191, I need those file you provided, but I found that all files you provided through Dropbox didn't work any more, could you please do me a favor, and tell me where can I download those files, or I need to be a premium member before I can download?

wepro
01-11-2014, 02:37 AM
I would very much appreciate those files too, please.

cyh25
01-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Where can I find the programing code worksheet please?. Thanx

bakenast
01-20-2014, 02:57 PM
The SPC reader that bigwilly was selling was pulled, it had problems and for some odd reason only worked for about 5 people. DFS is the best route.

I new I wasnt completly crazy trying that thing a 1000 times with no luck lol

- - - Updated - - -

I have a DataJack-branded 2200. When I go to unlock the SPC code, it won't work. Does your info in this thread deal with this? Thanks.

paid cdma workshop can get your spc too 3.9 version its only 108$ if you dont wanna spend extra on dfs

tabo102481
01-28-2014, 01:35 PM
hi please you can talk me how get the folder verizon mifi 2200 with all files. thanks bro.

brna
02-12-2014, 08:50 AM
tankssssssssssss

lickorice
04-19-2014, 01:22 PM
thanks :tears_of_joy: :tears_of_joy::tears_of_joy::tears_of_joy:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You :tears_of_joy: :tears_of_joy::rapture:

Malakias92
04-29-2014, 08:04 AM
Somebody can put a different link this don't work for me please please on 4shared

duzzit
04-29-2014, 04:24 PM
Error 404 on download link...any her places to retrieve info?

hassanwil
05-09-2014, 01:09 PM
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

captbob544
06-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Thanks for time on this project

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for time on this project

motiam4
06-15-2014, 02:23 PM
thank youuu....

tremmert
08-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Downlink not working.. Anyone have an update?

rich hathaway
08-16-2014, 07:15 PM
it probly doesnt work because that method doesnt work anymore,check the other novatel threads in this forum for new info and what does work

sharabi2007
09-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Thanks for your efforts

cen11041987
02-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the info

teKcirc
08-17-2015, 10:52 PM
Anyone have the generic MiFi 2200 firmware and instruction. Please upload. Thank you

rich hathaway
08-18-2015, 09:57 AM
I have generic firm and loader but it is not free, I can load your devices for you for a per device fee. not sure if anyone else has been able to manage a true generic firm for this or not.
I have seen a few called generic but all still have vzw logo in ui, mine does not have any carrier branding anywhere and is truly generic, also mine does not break the apn.

teKcirc
08-18-2015, 07:37 PM
Is there any benefit or advance to use the generic FW compare to the VZW?

I will be call your store this Sat to setup the flash service

rich hathaway
08-18-2015, 08:30 PM
debranding and generics are usually used by company's that are reselling those devices, not by individuals usually.

t2baked2play
02-25-2016, 08:52 PM
cannot find thank you button

kashyo
03-05-2016, 04:28 PM
thank u so much, but i dont now wer is the thanks buttom

cm8829
06-14-2017, 12:49 AM
Thanks good thread