PDA

View Full Version : Titan/Mogul/xv6800 cricKet ROM fully functional

whitey10tc
02-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Titan/Mogul/XV6800 cricket ROM will run out of the box.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ownmart
02-05-2010, 04:29 PM

what do ya mean run out of the box?
no pst editing needed? just *228?

(sry for all questions)

whitey10tc
02-05-2010, 06:20 PM

what do ya mean run out of the box?
no pst editing needed? just *228?

(sry for all questions)
Sorry you will always need to EPST but no cabs. I am currently disecting a Sprint shipped ROM to see how it sets the EPST and what I will need to change. But thats not a fulltime project.

Dex
02-05-2010, 08:46 PM
it sets the epst via ext rom and cab file for provisioning u just need to find which cab that does it if that isnt the case then its done while the radio is being flashed

whitey10tc
02-05-2010, 09:05 PM
it sets the epst via ext rom and cab file for provisioning u just need to find which cab that does it if that isnt the case then its done while the radio is being flashed

My theory is it must be done when the radio flashes, because a cab would only affect the OS. But you are right it does set via ext rom. I just want to make a mortscript that will do it on the first bootup via user customization 1. Possibly even an exe that runs on 1st boot.

Dex
02-05-2010, 09:51 PM
ya i really think its done at first startup autorun cuz if u reset b4 customization runs it will not reset the setting in epst and prl but if u let it run it does change the settings i have seen this plenty of times lol on the mogul at least but the later fones wont work properly

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 12:50 PM

Thanks for the rom whitey10tc. I want to know do we have to do anything after installing the rom i mean have to run any cab files or any settings? because mms and int is giving me little problem.

Thanks

eric303
03-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Is it for the WM 6.1 or the older one? or does it matter which one?

how would you load this file? plug it into ActiveSync and put it into root? and then whats the key to load it?

thanks

whitey10tc
03-04-2010, 01:15 PM

how would you load this file? plug it into ActiveSync and put it into root? and then whats the key to load it?

thanksThis is a WM 6.5.1 build and you can flash it via SD card or RUU.

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 01:16 PM

thanks

Connect to active sync run the unlocker then after the device is rebooted connect to active sync again and run the rom utility upgrade

whitey10tc
03-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the rom whitey10tc. I want to know do we have to do anything after installing the rom i mean have to run any cab files or any settings? because mms and int is giving me little problem.

ThanksWhat problems is it giving?

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 01:34 PM
It tells me username and password is not correct even though I refreshed the account twice and it is showing wap and mms in the account
Also anything on those cabs?
Thanks

eric303
03-04-2010, 01:35 PM
excuse my ignorance what are they keys to load through RUU? If i remember correctly i just load the file into the phone/sd card, but there is a string of 3 - 4 keys i have to push to load it.

so i would put this into the root folder of my SD card

hold down Vol Down + PWR and hit reset and continue to hold Vol Down + PWR until i see a rainbow screen, then push power again right? I dont have the phone with me atm so i cant try it thats why i'm asking.

eric303
03-04-2010, 01:36 PM
It tells me username and password is not correct even though I refreshed the account twice and it is showing wap and mms in the account
Thanks

if you did, then go to start>settings>connections>cricket> and is the conenction set correctly?

if it is, go to proxy settings, does it read wap.mycricket.com port 8080?

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 01:49 PM
yes I tried that as well its still not working. I was doing it on alltell maybe that might be the porblem I will try it on different phone and then if it still not works then I will try it on sprint or VZW. lets see how it goes.

Thanks

whitey10tc
03-04-2010, 01:54 PM
excuse my ignorance what are they keys to load through RUU? If i remember correctly i just load the file into the phone/sd card, but there is a string of 3 - 4 keys i have to push to load it.

so i would put this into the root folder of my SD card

hold down Vol Down + PWR and hit reset and continue to hold Vol Down + PWR until i see a rainbow screen, then push power again right? I dont have the phone with me atm so i cant try it thats why i'm asking.install on a FAT32 formated 2gig or less msd card and rename to titaimg.nbh THEN INSERT CARD AND PUT PHONE INTO BOOT LOADER AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

whitey10tc
03-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Thanks
I haven't had a chance to work on any cabs. Might not get to them till Saturday.

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 03:01 PM
thanks so much whitey10tc no prob I can wait till saturday. I will try again tonight lets see how it goes.

Thanks again

thesmitty68521
09-08-2010, 11:38 PM
The research I have done on this phone so far says the MP6800 is the Mogul or if it is a Sprint, it is a Titan. Am I correct on this?

Also, I flashed this ROM to it and it stays locked on the Windows screen.

Any suggestions? I am a dummy when it comes to HTC's.

whitey10tc
09-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I tried loading this onto an alltel mp6800 and it didn't work.

The research I have done on this phone so far says the MP6800 is the Mogul or if it is a Sprint, it is a Titan. Am I correct on this?

Also, I flashed this ROM to it and it stays locked on the Windows screen.

Any suggestions? I am a dummy when it comes to HTC's.MP6800, XV6800, MP6800PP, MP6800SP are just some of the model numbers.
Now what windows screen is it locked up on? What is your SPL #, what radio version do you have, as much detail as possible will help us help you.
Also two posts within 10 minutes, come on that's what the edit feature is for.

thesmitty68521
09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
The Radio is 1.4. I am not sure how to get the rest of the info. It says "Windows Mobile 6.5" and then stops there.

I will edit next time. I didn't even realize the one before that posted. lol

thesmitty68521
09-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Whitey helped me get this up and going. I was using the wrong radio version for this ROM. Your best bet with this is to upgrade it to the Sprint ROM and then skip the customization menu and then load up the ROM Whitey posted. Then you should be good to go.

Thanks to Whitey I now know this stuff! lol

dafkuwant
10-20-2010, 04:34 PM
I installed this rom. seemed like it was fine for about a minute then it rebooted itself. It will stay on for 1 minute then reboot everytime. Anybody know whats up?

whitey10tc
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I installed this rom. seemed like it was fine for about a minute then it rebooted itself. It will stay on for 1 minute then reboot everytime. Anybody know whats up?If it's stuck in a boot loop, try re-flashing. Also check your radio version this is a GPS ROM and requires a GPS radio to be installed.

thesmitty68521
11-08-2010, 06:29 PM
I unlock this phone and install the ROM and it stays in bootloader. I've upgraded the radio and everything, still nothing.

I have the ROM version 3.49.651.0, which is the Sprint version
Radio is 3.39.10

Any help on this would be appreciated.