PDA

View Full Version : Updated 5-15-2010 Touch WM 6.5.3 ROMS cricket ready!

whitey10tc
01-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Newest ROM Unavailable at this time [Only registered and activated users can see links]
[hide-thanks]SPB mobile cricket ROM.rar ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[/hide-thanks]
__________________________________________________ __________
Big Button finger friendly WM6.5.3
**Big buttons finger friendly** [hide-thanks] [Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
__________________________________________________ _________
M2D Rotating Clock 37

New M2D 2.5 rotating clock [hide-thanks] [Only registered and activated users can see links] WM 6.5.3 cricket version 4.rar [/hide-thanks]
__________________________________________________ _______

bawanyh
03-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Thanks for those 2 roms whitey10tc great help. I want to ask you something the rom with rotating clock when I flashed that 1 it was just stuck on the cricket screen after reboot. Is there anything special I have to do?I have a radio version 3.42. Also I want to know if you have a cab file or something which after installing will boot up with cricket logo with white background and green cricket with black K?

Thanks

whitey10tc
03-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks for those 2 roms whitey10tc great help. I want to ask you something the rom with rotating clock when I flashed that 1 it was just stuck on the cricket screen after reboot. Is there anything special I have to do?I have a radio version 3.42. Also I want to know if you have a cab file or something which after installing will boot up with cricket logo with white background and green cricket with black K?

Thanks
It will hang for about 5-8 min. while it loads. As for the white background regular cricket logo. I will see what I can find....

bawanyh
03-01-2010, 02:04 PM
It will hang for about 5-8 min. while it loads. As for the white background regular cricket logo. I will see what I can find....

Thanks I will try that ROM again tonight. Please see what you can find because I have seen a touch with that rotating clock ROM and on bootup first screen it has white background with green cricket and black uppercase K in the middle of the screen or vice versa. With my findings on that I discovered that after installing your ROM the guy has installed a cab file that has that logo only and the rest i.e. prl and simple ip step is same. So please let me know I will really appreciate it.

Thanks again for your help

PCPitStop
05-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Just change it yourself... bootup logo should be located somewhere in the windows folder of your root directory.

And hey whitey thanks man i really appriciate these releases and the help you have given me!

Gonna try out the new rom in a few hours after i get back from wally world lol.

DankOfOwnage
05-16-2010, 01:14 AM
what phones does this work for?

whitey10tc
05-16-2010, 01:55 AM
Just change it yourself... bootup logo should be located somewhere in the windows folder of your root directory.

And hey whitey thanks man i really appriciate these releases and the help you have given me!

Gonna try out the new rom in a few hours after i get back from wally world lol.
There's a cab for the boot logo in the cab section.
what phones does this work for?HTC Touch just like the title says.
Any of the Vogue series phones.

DankOfOwnage
05-16-2010, 02:23 AM
like Touch Diamond and Touch Pro?
I apologize...new to loading HTC roms

ten0rplaya04
05-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Listing of HTC Phones

Apache
Mogul
Vogue (AKA HTC Touch)
Touch Pro
Touch Diamond
(etc, etc)

This rom is for the HTC Touch also known as the Vogue or XV6900.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

DankOfOwnage
05-16-2010, 03:02 PM
ahh...good to know...thx

PCPitStop
05-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Rom works great i love SPB.

But i got one problem...

Not that i care, but my wife uses the phone and shes a facebook and twitter freak...

So she saw that there was the status widgets and she freaked, but everytime she goes to load them and login, says connection failed and phone freezes up. Anyone know whats going on with that?

whitey10tc
05-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Rom works great i love SPB.

But i got one problem...

Not that i care, but my wife uses the phone and shes a facebook and twitter freak...

So she saw that there was the status widgets and she freaked, but everytime she goes to load them and login, says connection failed and phone freezes up. Anyone know whats going on with that?I don't, I never use them but I'll look into it later tonight.
For the sign in issue it has to do with crickets proxy/port
There is a facebook app in programs that works.
for the freeze up, still working on it.

PCPitStop
05-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Oh okay so you are already aware of the freezing?

whitey10tc
05-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Oh okay so you are already aware of the freezing?Just from your post, my test device and my personal Touch don't freeze up they just error out on the connection for those two features.

PCPitStop
05-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Oh okay, gotcha. Just let me know what you find out. Wife says she will bow down to you lol

PCPitStop
05-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Any updates on this yet? Btw whitey i finally got my texting to work.

whitey10tc
05-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Any updates on this yet? Btw whitey i finally got my texting to work.Good to hear about the texting. As for an update on the freezing up does it happen with any other programs other than the facebook and twiiter apps. I have run it on 4 devices now and can not find any issues other than those two programs fail to connect but nothing freezes.

webcrawler
05-26-2010, 02:21 PM
First off, thanks in advance for all your hard work on this - I am quite excited to get this loaded on my phone.

It appears that the file is not there anymore on the 4shared site? Could you please reupload or add a new link? Thanks!

whitey10tc
05-26-2010, 03:12 PM
First off, thanks in advance for all your hard work on this - I am quite excited to get this loaded on my phone.

It appears that the file is not there anymore on the 4shared site? Could you please reupload or add a new link? Thanks!I will have that fixed shortly, currently merging three accounts to one.

09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Still says "The file link that you requested is not valid." on 4Shared

whitey10tc
09-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Updated..........
Sorry for the confusion.

oz_shadow
12-17-2010, 03:48 PM
How do I install the rom on the HTC Diamond. I barely got this phone, so im a noob to this phone.

thesmitty68521
12-17-2010, 03:58 PM
How do I install the rom on the HTC Diamond. I barely got this phone, so im a noob to this phone.

This post is for those who want to post ROM's for cricket. It is not for those who need help installing the ROM. Please post in the appropriate part of the forum next time.

The answer to your question is:

Unlock the phone. There is an SPL unlocker for the diamond right here on Gurus.
Load the custom ROM.

Right the PRL, SID, etc. and you are done.

whitey10tc
12-17-2010, 04:11 PM
How do I install the rom on the HTC Diamond. I barely got this phone, so im a noob to this phone.I can only say this once.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD THIS ROM ON A DIAMOND IT IS FOR THE VOGUE TOUCH ONLY!!!!

oz_shadow
12-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Sorry I'll make sure not to make this mistake

oz_shadow
12-17-2010, 04:25 PM
I can only say this once.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD THIS ROM ON A DIAMOND IT IS FOR THE VOGUE TOUCH ONLY!!!!

Thanks for letting me know not to load the rom