PDA

View Full Version : Touch WM 6.5.1 ROMS cricket ready!

whitey10tc
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
You will need to make the following Registry edits
Do the following GPS Registry edits after installing desired ROM:
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\SUPL AGPS"
"GPSMode" value="2"
"ServerPort" value="8888"
"ServerIP" value="209.210.15.72"
[Only registered and activated users can see links] for this ROM only all others are preconfigured.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
__________________________________________________ _________
Windows Mobile 6.5.1 M2D [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
__________________________________________________ _________
WM 6.5.1 Build 21889 [Only registered and activated users can see links] M2D Sky reflections With full homescreen weather background.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] include the following:
Preconfigured for cricket WAP/MMS do not make any changes.
Market place....My phone....MS Weather...1-Calc lite
MS Office........Adobe reader G-maps........Visual GPS
Facebook........icontacts....Opera 10.........Palringo
Bling..............showcase task manager......Total commander
for cricKet wireless only

wirelessexpress
02-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Do you if this rom will work for the touch dual from telus? :D

By the way thanks whitey10tc for this website. vx8575 dll worked! Sorry for getting off topic.

whitey10tc
02-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Do you if this rom will work for the touch dual from telus? :D

By the way thanks whitey10tc for this website. vx8575 dll worked! Sorry for getting off topic.
No these ROMs are for the Vogue/Touch only. the touch dual is the nike and your welcome I'm glad it worked for ya.

bawanyh
02-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Hi whitey10tc is this rom will work on alltell htc touch diamond? If not then do you have rom for that with cricket logo? I have the unlocker already I just need the cricket full flash rom with no serial.

Thanks

whitey10tc
02-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi whitey10tc is this rom will work on alltell htc touch diamond? If not then do you have rom for that with cricket logo? I have the unlocker already I just need the cricket full flash rom with no serial.

Thanks
No this ROM will only work with the Touch/Vogue series devices. I don't currently do a diamond ROM with cricket logos and all my future ROMS will not have them due to copy right laws. I do have a Diamond test ROM that I'm working on if you want to give it a shot.

bawanyh
02-25-2010, 06:07 PM
No this ROM will only work with the Touch/Vogue series devices. I don't currently do a diamond ROM with cricket logos and all my future ROMS will not have them due to copy right laws. I do have a Diamond test ROM that I'm working on if you want to give it a shot.

Thanks for the reply. I can full flash the new diamond with the SPL 0.58, I have to do manual settings but all the features work but i was looking for a full flash rom with cricket logo for the old SPL? What does that rom has does it has all the cricket settings configured in it already? I am also searching for a cab file that has the cricket logo when you run it puts the cricket logo on wake up, I think it is available just have to search for it. let me know

Thanks

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 08:11 PM
hey whitey10tc do you have the link for unlocker for alltel touch vogue because like you said for alltel diamond its a different unlocker then I think for alltel touch vogue also it will be different to. right?

thanks

whitey10tc
03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
hey whitey10tc do you have the link for unlocker for alltel touch vogue because like you said for alltel diamond its a different unlocker then I think for alltel touch vogue also it will be different to. right?

thanksHere is a full how to for the Vogue [Only registered and activated users can see links] for unlockers make sure and use the 2.31 SPL.
The thread has everything that you will need to successfully and fully flash a Vogue AKA Touch to cricket with working links. In my signature there you will also find tutorials for the TP, and the Titan and I'm working on others also.
As for the unlocker for the Vogue, the 2.31 will work on any and all CDMA Vogues. Just make sure not to use the .40 or .41 or we'll have a headache.
And I think I should have some cabs for ya on Sat.

bawanyh
03-04-2010, 08:19 PM
thanks so much whitey you are the best.

bawanyh
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Hey whitey does these rom gonna work on WM 6.1 as well?

Thanks

whitey10tc
03-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Hey whitey does these rom gonna work on WM 6.1 as well?

ThanksThis is a WM 6.5.1 ROM it will replace the WM 6.1.
ROMS are the OS.
WM 5
WM 6
WM 6.1
WM 6.5.1
WM 6.5.3
ETC.
ETC.
If your after a WM 6.1 I can dig up one of my old ones for ya.

bawanyh
03-05-2010, 01:45 PM
thanks for the reply as long as it replaces the WM 6.1 to WM 6.5 without any problems thats fine. No need to do really hard work..lol JK.

Thanks

whitey10tc
03-05-2010, 01:48 PM
thanks for the reply as long as it replaces the WM 6.1 to WM 6.5 without any problems thats fine. No need to do really hard work..lol JK.

Thanks
Ya it overwrites everything, So back up contacts Etc beforehand.

bawanyh
03-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Usually I get phones where if all the info is deleted it doesn't really matter. I will be cautious to.

Thanks