PDA

View Full Version : Generic mifi 2200 flashing solution for sale!!!

whitey10tc
04-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Authorized!!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

_JiGaBu_
04-26-2013, 01:39 PM
great,, finally,, do i get discount cus i been waiting for this since 2 months ago when i contact you,, ahhahahah

whitey10tc
05-20-2013, 03:52 PM
I've done 10 devices over the weekend with this, while there is two areas that still show mifi 2200 vzw it is generic as far as the device goes. The areas it still shows as VZW I believe are copyrighted and there for can not be changed and only appear on the PC and not through the device. At least that's all I could see.

I invite any of the others that have purchased this solution to post their finding, opinions on the subject.

Password
05-21-2013, 12:47 AM
My opinion? I paid and received what was advertised, a generic solution for the Mifi 2200.

It removed the carrier info on VZW, Sprint and a VM 2200. The carrier info that is left is in the device properties/ device manager are not noticed, I didn't notice until I saw someone bitching about it here.

So what exactly is the big deal? Is your customer complaining, are you trying to resell the solution to your employer or customer and they called you out on it? My end users have no problems with it and 99% are not even going to notice, but hey we could petition Novatel to make the drivers and the msi that connect to the phone fully generic, maybe even a multi device file. LOL!!!!!

SO gigabu if your going to post that it's not so great and post in the chatbox you deserve a refund, preech to us all why youre the only 1 to have a problem from all of us who bought it for full price, and by drkcobras post in the chat I asume you got a discount and still not happy. :(

elisa191
05-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Hello,

I have not purchased this solution from Will but my friend did last week and I had to go show him how to use it. I personally use DFS to convert them to Verizon mifis (I don't care to completely debrand them) but wills solutions certainly does that.

As far as the carrier info - no one is going to care about that. Will debrands for national whole sellers who have debranding clauses in their contracts and they dont care so why would any of us?

If there is any knock on his solutions and I have bought several others as well, the "Instructions" are not exactly step by step. It helps if you know what your doing. However I have never had much trouble getting him on the phone or via email and once you get him he always spends the time to help you out.

I bought my first solution from him about 2 years ago and have always recommended him without hesitation.

elias191

hadez
05-21-2013, 03:04 AM
sorry, can anybody real quick tell me the reason to debrand the mifis for?

electron6
05-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Is this solution still working today, with all the MiFi's going down?

whitey10tc
05-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Is this solution still working today, with all the MiFi's going down?Yes the solution works, it is not related to the problems with the MIFIs on VZW going down as it is a generic solution and is not targeted to VZW or any other carrier.

hadez
05-26-2013, 12:54 AM
will the mifis still go down on verizon, if its de-branded?

whitey10tc
05-26-2013, 01:00 AM
will the mifis still go down on verizon, if its de-branded?Nobody will give a firm yes or no answer to that question. My best guess is that it will depending on the other device used for the data profiles, etc.
That's what is getting shut down, VZW is not fingerprinting the devices yet, just tracking the account usage and pin pointing high data usage. At least that is my understanding from a VZW contact.

hadez
05-26-2013, 01:07 AM
what are some of the benefits from de-branding the mifis.

whitey10tc
05-26-2013, 01:10 AM
what are some of the benefits from de-branding the mifis.This pos ([Only registered and activated users can see links])t and the video will give you some ideas of the benefits.

hadez
05-26-2013, 01:16 AM
ok, i just always load the vzw firmware on all of them and it seems to be working fine, i just didn't know if de branding it would stop it from getting kicked off from time to time.

bakenast
07-21-2013, 11:21 AM
ok, i just always load the vzw firmware on all of them and it seems to be working fine, i just didn't know if de branding it would stop it from getting kicked off from time to time.
hey how do you get the verzn firmware on them i tried backing up my flashed vzw 2200 qcn file with qpst then writeing to my virgin 2200 using qpst software download,, and then using service programming as that video shows for the generic,,, but the mifi still wont flash like my vzw 2200 does am i missing something shouldnt the mifi think its a verizon if i wrote the backup qcn to it? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hey how do you get the verzn firmware on them i tried backing up my flashed vzw 2200 qcn file with qpst then writeing to my virgin 2200 using qpst software download,, and then using service programming as that video shows for the generic,,, but the mifi still wont flash like my vzw 2200 does am i missing something shouldnt the mifi think its a verizon if i wrote the backup qcn to it? thanks

whitey10tc
07-21-2013, 11:40 AM

- - - Updated - - -

It's not going to work with a back-up QCN that is why. The generic solution is not just some backed up file, it's an actual Generic solution. Your VM 2200 is going to have some minor difference than the VZW 2200.
What you'r attempting is like taking a QCN from a VZW handset and putting it on a Sprint model, it either won't take fully or could brick the device.
Now if you got the VZW firmware for the 2200 you could load that on the VM 2200 and turn it into a VZW because that will change everything needed alot like the generic will do also.

bakenast
07-21-2013, 12:11 PM
o i c i was thinking if i saved the qcn off my verizon 2200 then that was the firmware, and i could just write it to my virgin 2200 mifi