PDA

View Full Version : I have an issue sending mms on Page Plus. I need some help

blueyzfr6
04-22-2013, 05:37 PM
I finally got my Sprint iPhone4 running 6.1.3 on P+. Everything works but sending a mms. It says that it was sent, but the person never receives it. I've tried everything with no luck. It will receive mms perfect. I've OTA, reinstalled the bundles, reinstalled the PRL. If I dial *228 from the phone it will just hang up and say call ended

rich hathaway
04-22-2013, 06:10 PM
are you using my bundle?

blueyzfr6
04-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Yep About a month ago when I flashed it I did the vzw for the passwords. But I restored it and cleared all content and settings.

rich hathaway
04-22-2013, 09:02 PM
well you really need to have 3g for mms to work,not that it wont work with 1x data speeds but may time out before it has a chance to complete sending alot of the time especially if your ina not good coverage area.
but ck your mmsc and uaprof if they are correct chk your account with your carrier.

blueyzfr6
04-23-2013, 11:19 AM
How can I get 3G I thought if I "Restore" the phone and then "Erase All Content and Settings" it will go to the 3G. Also where do I check the MMSC and uaprof? Thanks

rich hathaway
04-23-2013, 11:53 AM
why dont you get on skype for help so we dont have to do all this back and forth,i think ive seen you there before.please have your login credentials ready so who ever is in there can verify you and your device.

3g on pp for a sprint ip is not going to work on any other flashing tool except ours so if you used a diff tool then thats why it doesnt work.