PDA

View Full Version : LG VX9900 will not send text messages

thesmitty68521
01-30-2010, 09:04 PM
I recently flashed an LG Envy to Cricket Service. I have done many of these with no problem. However, this one will not send texts.

I even changed the ESN to my phone's esn and it still will not send texts. I checked the phone's settings and nothing looked out of whack.

Before I got fancy, I figured it was a common case of having to refresh the account to send a text message. That wasn't the case here.

The only other solution I can think of is to reflash the bin/scr file and see if that will solve the problem.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Dex
01-30-2010, 09:06 PM
some times u have to call dealer line multiple time to get it resolved its usually an issue wit account

thesmitty68521
01-30-2010, 09:08 PM
some times u have to call dealer line multiple time to get it resolved its usually an issue wit account

I agree. And I have had to do that too. But... my phone is able to send texts. And when I change another phone to my esn, it sends texts just fine. However, this phone is just not sending them for some reason. That is why I am leaning toward it's the phone and not with Cricket.

Dex
01-30-2010, 09:13 PM
ok well i would try the SCR then doin a refurb on it if that dont work reflash in emode with bin scr and rewrite meid

thesmitty68521
02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Problem Solved. I just rewrote the SCR file. Fixed it. I'm happy and the customer is happy. lol