PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMERS THREAD!

snowboardkid503
04-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Can anyone tell me how the hell i get in contact with the owner of the tool? i sent like 5 emails and 2 via Skype and still no reply .. im starting to get pissed off,i boight this tool for $75 2 days ago and still dont have my dam credit

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone tell me how the hell i get in contact with the owner of the tool? i sent like 5 emails and 2 via Skype and still no reply .. im starting to get pissed off,i boight this tool for $75 2 days ago and still dont have my dam credit

rich hathaway
04-13-2013, 10:23 AM
let me tell you why,its because you HAVE NOT PAID BRO! stop coming in here and trying to scam.you know good and well that we do not have 1 single dollar of your money because paypal flagged your account as fraudulent and froze that transaction,and your email from 11:55pm on the 11th i got this morning and wont answer it because i am answering here in public where you are calling me out.we do not get to answer every email daily,sometimes it takes a day to get a reply,we get hundreds daily and simply cant spend all day answering them.

i have not got a single msg from you on skype nor are you in our client list,so stop.when you have a legit transaction we will add you,support is for customers not the public,we do not have time to talk to everyone that needs help with dfs or the rip off tools because they dont provide support.

if paypal ever releases those funds i will issue you a credit but certainly not until then.

Transaction Details

Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Apr 11, 2013 Payment From Jimmy Jimenez Held ... $75.00 USD -$1.95 USD $73.05 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Apr 11, 2013 Payment Review Placed Details -$73.05 USD ... -$73.05 USD
Apr 12, 2013 Pending Balance ... $73.05 USD
Apr 12, 2013 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. Details -$75.00 USD $1.95 USD -$73.05 USD

ydiddy
04-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #1RX062708L9762154)

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Apr 11, 2013Payment From Jimmy Jimenez Held ...$75.00 USD -$1.95 USD $73.05 USD
Related Transactions Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Apr 11, 2013Payment Review Placed Details ([Only registered and activated users can see links] urn6YrGRPiBchO&history_cache=)-$73.05 USD ... -$73.05 USD Apr 12, 2013Pending Balance ReleasedPayPal released the hold. The money is now in your PayPal account. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])PayPal released the hold. The money is now in your PayPal account.
Details ([Only registered and activated users can see links] CtGLuF3XBt-8ze&history_cache=)$73.05 USD ... $73.05 USD Apr 12, 2013The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.
Details ([Only registered and activated users can see links])-$75.00 USD $1.95 USD -$73.05 USD Total:$1.95 USD -$1.95 USD $0.00 USD

Name:
Jimmy Jimenez (The sender of this payment is Unregistered)Email:

Payment Sent to:

Total amount:
$75.00 USDFee amount:
-$1.95 USDNet amount:
$73.05 USD
Item amount:
$75.00 USDSales Tax:
$0.00 USDShipping:
$0.00 USDHandling:
$0.00 USDQuantity:
Item Title:
2013000Invoice ID:
2013000Custom:
56356a42-dc32-4631-a91e-6054b06Date:
Apr 11, 2013Time:
22:33:22 PDTStatus:
Held
Shipping Address:
Jimmy Jimenez

Portland, OR 97236
United States

Payment Type:
Instant

I'll take it a step further so you can CLEARLY see! Thats the reason why we havent contacted YOU back! STOP with the scamming s**t! CONTACT paypal NOT us!

dontbugme
04-13-2013, 12:36 PM
I bought the iphone cdma tool last year back in October. It worked fine and my phone was flashed. The problem is that metro keeps pushing ota updates that remove my 3g internet so every month or two I must reflash the prl into the phone. This month when the 3g was removed, I tried logging into my iphonecdmatool to write the prl when I got the error that my account was frozen. I tried contacting the skype support Iphonecdmatool on April 7 when I was told that the problem was fixed and I could now login. It wasn't. After sending multiple messages with no response, I again contacted the next day. I was told that he/she would look into the problem with my account. I never received a response after that. I have sent messages almost daily with no response at all from support or help with my account or even a reason why it was frozen. For a tool that I spent $75 on I would have at least expected some support on the issue. Even if no response immediately, I would have thought I would get a follow up. It's been almost a week and I am having the same issue. Having no help whatsoever is frustrating and annoying. If theres anyone that can help me please add my skype. Honestly, the dfs tool from cdmatool.com may have been a better buy.

rich hathaway
04-13-2013, 12:52 PM
i just looked and we have not a single msg from, nor any contact in our list from jackal726

are you aware that is a several copycat tools with the same name as ours? on skype we are IPHONECDMATool.com

if you type anything else in you are getting the wrong people.

pm me your tool login info and i will search you in our db. but i will say this,we usually only ban for fraudulent payment's.did you have a payment get returned or before we blocked echecks they used to never clear,that would have done it.
anyway no one here is blowing you off,i mean its only been minutes and i am answering you here.

if this was our mistake,you will have my sincere apologies.but lets figure it out first.
do not post your login info here,only via pm please.

snowboardkid503
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Web Accept Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #1RX062708L9762154)
Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Apr 11, 2013Payment From Jimmy Jimenez Held ...$75.00 USD-$1.95 USD$73.05 USD
Related Transactions Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Apr 11, 2013Payment Review Placed Details ([Only registered and activated users can see links] urn6YrGRPiBchO&history_cache=)-$73.05 USD...-$73.05 USD Apr 12, 2013Pending Balance ReleasedPayPal released the hold. The money is now in your PayPal account. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])PayPal released the hold. The money is now in your PayPal account. Details ([Only registered and activated users can see links] CtGLuF3XBt-8ze&history_cache=)$73.05 USD...$73.05 USD Apr 12, 2013The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed PlacedPayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information. Details ([Only registered and activated users can see links])-$75.00 USD$1.95 USD-$73.05 USDTotal:$1.95 USD-$1.95 USD$0.00 USD
Name:
Jimmy Jimenez (The sender of this payment is Unregistered)Email:

Payment Sent to:

Total amount:
$75.00 USDFee amount:
-$1.95 USDNet amount:
$73.05 USD
Item amount:
$75.00 USDSales Tax:
$0.00 USDShipping:
$0.00 USDHandling:
$0.00 USDQuantity:
Item Title:
2013000Invoice ID:
2013000Custom:
56356a42-dc32-4631-a91e-6054b06Date:
Apr 11, 2013Time:
22:33:22 PDTStatus:
Held
Shipping Address:
Jimmy Jimenez

Portland, OR 97236
United States

Payment Type:
Instant
I'll take it a step further so you can CLEARLY see! Thats the reason why we havent contacted YOU back! STOP with the scamming s**t! CONTACT paypal NOT us!

its cuz I ....ing filed a claim with paypal that's why and what the hell are you trying to send me ?

Details about your shipmentTransaction ID: 3540-3937-7767-3310 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])Hello Jimmy Jimenez,
iphonecdmatool.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
ShipperUSPSTracking number70112970000302637705Shipping statusShippedIf you have questions about the shipment, please contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Seller
iphonecdmatool.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Shipping address - confirmed
12528 SE Powell CT
Apt
Portland, OR 97236
United States
so I'm not trying to scam you I'm just to find out what happened

rich hathaway
04-13-2013, 04:07 PM
we sent you a receipt,is there a problem with that?if you dont want it throw it away dude.

and it sure looks like a scam i see now that pp released the funds but you took them back then came on here after you did that demanding the credit you paid for.if thats not a scam i dont know what is......

for any one else reading this,look at the timelines you will see exactly what i am talking about.

do not demand credit and say you paid when you didnt period.
it works like this,

you pay=you get credit

you scam=you get no credit and probably get banned from tool and forum.

i am closing this thread because this is a invalid argument since payment was never made to us

ty added you on skype if you need to discuss this in private do it there.this thread is a waste of space and time
i am moving this as well

THREAD CLOSED!!!

dontbugme
04-13-2013, 07:47 PM
I have sent multiple messages. After I made the thread I started getting a response from IPHONECDMATOOL.com . They said they were looking for my information, but its been around 4-5 hours now of waiting with no answer. I paid with paypal back in October and have been using the tool fine, even last month so no payment issues. I am pming it to you now

Heres the messages I have been sending
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Uploaded with ImageShack.us ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

whitey10tc
04-13-2013, 10:48 PM
We lost a couple messages in this thread from our server move. I will not restore them unless requested.

rich hathaway
04-14-2013, 10:55 AM
this situation with dontbugme aka several other names was moved to the scammers thread because after about 4 hours of searching it was determined that there never was an account in any of the names he gave us.it appears he was making this up,probly for a free credit.
if he ever gives us a legit login i will move this back out of here.but for now we have exhausted efforts to locate user profiles that have never been created!