PDA

View Full Version : 2.1.24.1 instructions

shubert
04-04-2013, 02:55 AM
I am trying to flash a Sprint ip4 on 6.0.1 to Pageplus, the tutorials on the site are still from 5.1.1 , can you point me in the right directions for the steps needed to do this Flash. Also from reading the posts it looks like I should avoid updating to 6.1.3, as the CC patch is not in this version of the tools

rich hathaway
04-04-2013, 10:11 AM
the process is the same for all ios platforms to pageplus or next g wireless.
1. load pageplus bundle
2.load prl and write sid,nothing else
3.ota
=done with full 3g on your sprint iphone to pageplus

if you have written anything else to the phone you will need to restore followed by from the reset menu on the phone perform a "remove all content and settings" after you restore.
do not write any user names or passwords,my bundle encrypts and writes the correct values for you automatically.

the pageplus and the next g flashes are the simplest flash and can be done in less than 2 min.

shubert
04-04-2013, 02:46 PM
so, just use Redsn0w to jailbreak and load SSH and then flash it? and if the customer upgrades to 6.1.3 how to fix the problem. Do you have any Screen Shots for the steps with the new tool?

rich hathaway
04-04-2013, 03:04 PM
so, just use Redsn0w to jailbreak and load SSH and then flash it? and if the customer upgrades to 6.1.3 how to fix the problem. Do you have any Screen Shots for the steps with the new tool?

for 6.0.1 use evasi0n not redsn0w,you will use rs if you are at 6.1.3,yes we have screenshots on the tools websight
iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool (iOS4.x-iOS6.x) | Apple iPhone/iPad programming software ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

shubert
04-04-2013, 05:47 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

shinoj
05-11-2013, 09:52 AM
hi rich , i flashed my iphone to reliance india but one problem ,i can have 1x data only if data roaming is enabled but iam home , an remedy from ur part ,is this prl related. no problem with voice

rich hathaway
05-11-2013, 12:45 PM
could be prl or the settings you wrote,if you know they are good ck your spelling if you still have problems send me your settings and i will have a look.