PDA

View Full Version : Cdma workshop 2.7

Dex
01-30-2010, 04:16 AM
Here is the free version of CDMA WS provided free by AnyCallMongolia

CDMA Workshop Installer ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

EDIT: NEW LINK IN POST #32

identified800
02-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Pardon this noobian question. But I've seen contradictory information about the cracked warez version of CW having trojan horses. Tried to download this from Megauploads and it set off my AV. And it did say "crack" on the file. Not that I tried to put it in a glass pipe.

Is the Trojan Horse thing a quirk of the program or a real threat? I've never gotten a straight answer on that.

Thanks.

thesmitty68521
02-17-2010, 10:21 AM
It's not a threat to your system at all. But I will say that the "cracked" version is worthless compared to the full version.

Nothing is going to happen to your system because of this program. I got so tired of my antivirus going off, I decided to just go without antivirus on my system. That has worked for me for the past 2 and a half years.

ten0rplaya04
02-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Some AV's will pick it up as a trojan, while others will simply ignore it as a false positive. Most of the AV's are complaining about the way the loader is used to start 2.7. You should be fine as long as the person posting is a) reputable, and b) the uploader.

And I second the fact that the latest version is 100 times better than this version, but it's a good spare to have around on a second computer or on a computer you don't have internet on.

Crogon
09-07-2010, 08:22 PM
This is kinda sort of a duplicate post, but right now, I'm thinking I may have two separate problems, so I thought I'd post it here as well.

I had installed the current demo version (3.5 I think?) and it expired, now I have the cracked version installed, and when I run the loader, nothing happens. I can see the loader in Task Manager for a few seconds, but then it just disappears.

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks so much!

Wrecked Johnson
09-08-2010, 01:52 AM
contact cdma ware, I do it yearly so should u.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Mr._Pseudonym
09-08-2010, 05:14 AM
This is kinda sort of a duplicate post, but right now, I'm thinking I may have two separate problems, so I thought I'd post it here as well.

I had installed the current demo version (3.5 I think?) and it expired, now I have the cracked version installed, and when I run the loader, nothing happens. I can see the loader in Task Manager for a few seconds, but then it just disappears.

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks so much!

:^/ The best help that I can offer is for you to upgrade to the full version. If you're only going to use it briefly, the time limited demo does its job just fine. If you're going to use it longer than that, say, as a career, then its only fair and appropriate to buy the full version. Indeed, that's the authors' whole compensation for creating new versions....

Crogon
09-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Oh I agree completely. This definitely won't be a career for me. I simply intend to unlock my phones modem port at this point. Once that's done I'll see where that leads me. I have the Virgin Mobile Rumor Touch. At this point I'm just annoyed that I paid cash for a phone that's been crippled by over zealous disabling by a company that CLAIMS they don't have the unlock codes for their own phones!

Anyway.. I've seen CDMA workshop recommended a handful of times to retrieve the SPC code, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I feel kind of weird about going back to CDMA-ware and asking them to help me fix a cracked version. It feels a little like going up to a guy and saying 'Hey, I did your daughter last night, but something smelled funny, can you help me fix it?'

SO.. you guys seem to be a great resource of people with the right skill-set to help me figure this stuff out.. so here I am! :)

whitey10tc
09-08-2010, 12:05 PM
I left you a link in your other thread that may help a little more.

Crogon
09-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Well, for whatever reason, after a system restart, 2.7 cracked mysteriously started working!

<scratches head>

Whatever.. thanks for the assist at any rate!

TrashedDT
12-28-2010, 01:40 PM
FYI, The link provided by the OP seems to be corrupted. I've tried downloading it twice now, and each time it said it was incomplete/corrupt and could not be opened.

lilnasty
05-06-2011, 10:18 PM
downloaded the software package.. avg found a trojan dropper in the package.

rich hathaway
05-06-2011, 10:48 PM
my avg throws warnings at most every pst or phone tool i have on 10 different pc's but there all clean,i just add them to my list of exceptions and all is good

edit- i better clairify-of course there not all clean,but if have one that you get from someone you trust or know to be cleanand it trips avg,then add it to your list of exceptions

d3javu
06-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Where is the link to download? I do not see it. Sorry I'm new here.

drkcobra
06-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Where is the link to download? I do not see it. Sorry I'm new here.

Right in the first post under 'CDMA Workshop Installer'. Just click on it!

Cadbury
07-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I have having trouble getting this to work with Windows 7 32bit, has anyone gotten this to work with Windows 7 32bit or 64bit.

mrjingles
07-27-2011, 11:37 PM
I download the file in this link and it gave me 3.7. do you have the 2.7?

rich hathaway
07-27-2011, 11:49 PM
the 2.7 is in the first post in this thread.the 3.7 wont work unless you own a license/key for it.

karma13
09-07-2011, 07:22 PM
cdma workshop wont open for me. keeps telling me i dont have the permissions to run this file and the cracked file says i need a license key?

wallnaty
09-30-2011, 04:17 AM
gracias por la aportacion

joser559
11-23-2011, 06:31 AM
I cant thank you enough for this piece of software.

dbcar
12-29-2011, 02:06 PM
I cannot get workshop 2.7 to recognize my phone when i go to security and click read esn. I am on com port 21 which is my diagnostic port and yes my phone is in diagnostic mode. I know I am on the right port because that is the port I used in dsf and qpst configuration and they both connected with the phone. Can someone give me any ideas as to what could be wrong. Thanks

drkcobra
12-29-2011, 02:11 PM
I cannot get workshop 2.7 to recognize my phone when i go to security and click read esn. I am on com port 21 which is my diagnostic port and yes my phone is in diagnostic mode. I know I am on the right port because that is the port I used in dsf and qpst configuration and they both connected with the phone. Can someone give me any ideas as to what could be wrong. Thanks

If your main modem port is com21 try connecting WS with com22 and see if it recognizes it and works. Usually the diag port is one above the modem port. That is an issue I finally figured out when I was a new WS user.

dbcar
12-29-2011, 03:02 PM
I have tried those two ports as well as others with no luck. anymore suggestion would be greatly appriciated. like I said I can see the phone and work on it in *** on port 21 no problem.

dbcar
12-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Thanks for your help. The com port below actually worked for me. Now the problem I have is that the phone esn has been zeroed out. the ws will only let me put in 8 didgets for the hex esn which is what the older phones had This phone has 14 didgets. can anyone tell me how to get this esn back into the phone using the workshop with a 14 didget hex. thanks

rich hathaway
12-29-2011, 10:01 PM
repairing and/or changing esn/meid is a subject that is against forum rules to discuss in the open part of the forum.if u need help with this you will only be able to discuss this subject in the premium/private section of the forum.

i am leaving this thread open only because others may need help connecting with workshop. but any further discussion of esn repair will result in closing this thread and bans being issued.

dbcar
12-30-2011, 11:59 AM
sorry. Thanks for the info

razredge
04-02-2012, 04:09 PM
can this be uploaded to a site that isnt closed?

gospelmidi
06-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Megaupload is closed. Would you please post to another server?

greencity
12-18-2012, 03:21 PM
thank you so much

kit4559
01-28-2013, 03:00 PM
The download link is dead. Can you please update the link?

rich hathaway
01-28-2013, 04:55 PM
cdma workshop 2.7 here --> [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

GrimeSyndica
03-31-2013, 02:59 AM
this post#32 link doesn't display properly, but the half I can see says "hidde... you need to... to see hid..." Which obviously gives me an idea as to where it's going with things, but no idea how to remedy the issue. Any help is much appreciated.

GrimeSyndica
03-31-2013, 03:08 AM
Edit: 3rd time's a charm I guess. The third time I reloaded the page it brought it up fully. :redface-new: Don't mind me, just failing right off the bat. Wanted to kick off my membership to this forum with a post that would really represent me, exemplify all my great traits and characteristics, you know, a post that would let my brilliance shine right through the text. Internet:1, me:0....

whitey10tc
04-01-2013, 12:02 AM
We apologize we have been having problems lately with the CDN provider and will be changing in the next week. If you didn't get it, to see the hidden content just click the two thanks buttons and it will be revealed.

04-23-2013, 06:07 AM
non working software. don't waist time

rich hathaway
04-23-2013, 10:40 AM
non working software. don't waist time
it is exactly as advertised its cdmaws 2.7 crack if you cant see the links press the Like button. im not sure what you mean it doesnt work,i just checked the link and it is fine,get it from post number 32 not post number one.

fatalfury2
06-28-2013, 06:13 PM
new version any day now