PDA

View Full Version : I need a lil help here

blueyzfr6
03-28-2013, 07:03 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks

rich hathaway
03-28-2013, 08:19 PM
well 6.1.3 will need to have the commcenter patched before the flash will work. we haven't updated the tool for the cc patch for 6.1.3 yet so you will have to do it manually.but all os's work on pp with our tool,it is the easiest carrier to flash to.

blueyzfr6
03-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Please tell me I won't have to wait a month like I did with the 6.1.2 patch

cvere08
04-08-2013, 05:19 PM
well 6.1.3 will need to have the commcenter patched before the flash will work. we haven't updated the tool for the cc patch for 6.1.3 yet so you will have to do it manually.but all os's work on pp with our tool,it is the easiest carrier to flash to.

how do you manually patch the 6.1.3 commcenter? ive tried several different methods and have had no luck. please help. thanks in advance

rich hathaway
04-08-2013, 06:26 PM
well we were not going to update the current tool any further....but...because everyone needs the cc patch (usually there are a few out by now) its becoming obvious that everyone was using my patches,i never released it for 6.1.3
because i did not want to help the rip off tools.
the tool will be updated one more time to add the cc patch for 6.1.3 we will try to get it done tomorrow but may be wed.

if you need the patch before then,and i know you and that you have used iphonecdmatool.com i will patch your cc via team-viewer for you.
otherwise just log back into the tool wed and patch it.

blueyzfr6
04-22-2013, 10:35 AM
well we were not going to update the current tool any further....but...because everyone needs the cc patch (usually there are a few out by now) its becoming obvious that everyone was using my patches,i never released it for 6.1.3
because i did not want to help the rip off tools.
the tool will be updated one more time to add the cc patch for 6.1.3 we will try to get it done tomorrow but may be wed.

if you need the patch before then,and i know you and that you have used iphonecdmatool.com i will patch your cc via team-viewer for you.
otherwise just log back into the tool wed and patch it.

Is the patch updated? On this phone I did the vzw thing for the password about a month and half ago. I have tried to reset it and reset the network settings, but it still says vzw for the password.

rich hathaway
04-22-2013, 11:35 AM
yes its updated now because to may people complained about it. that should be the last update for the existing tool before the new one is launched.also we have a new bundle for pageplus that makes 3g easier,so reload the bundle and the prl and write user and pass's and you will get 3g now,forget the older method no one could seem to do it correctly