View Full Version : a quick look at the beta of the new tool to support evasi0n

rich hathaway
03-13-2013, 12:01 AM
a few more changes to be made before release

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

hloroform
03-13-2013, 04:52 AM
This is good news! Thanks a lot! Now no need use other cdma tool that can make it a long ago.

chewdog316
03-13-2013, 11:02 PM
So it will read the device and fill in the data blocks for you? Unlike now where you need to know the data and fill it in yourself?

rich hathaway
03-14-2013, 10:43 AM
i am assuming are you asking that because you are seeing the activate button,that is to activate your device for those who cannot ota for whatever reason.you still must fill in your username and passwords,ours is a professional tool geared to be used by stores and refurbishers who require to be able to write specific data,while we also cater to individuals,our pricing structure is designed to not put the shop owner out of business like the rip off tools that bread craigslist flashers in every market.

shoegum
03-14-2013, 06:00 PM
can you post a ss of the advanced tab

rich hathaway
03-14-2013, 06:08 PM

BFranksFL
03-15-2013, 02:23 AM
will there be any other updates on this version or is it just for evasion ?

rich hathaway
03-15-2013, 10:58 AM
there will be future updates for this version, it will remain the iphone 4 tool.the 4s/5 tool will be a different tool with a different websight and is coming fairly soon after this.

fabueiroz
03-16-2013, 07:25 PM
tool won`t read my phone.
it read yesterday, but non of the carrier patches stick. I tried cricket, tata, relianse. Says successfully flashed, but no any settings changed in the phone.
now getting following errors

what`s wrong?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

rich hathaway
03-16-2013, 08:28 PM
most errors can be fixed by simply restarting the phone,and please run the tool as admin.

fabueiroz
03-16-2013, 11:42 PM
most errors can be fixed by simply restarting the phone,and please run the tool as admin.

all that was done.

the problem that the settings won`t stay in the phone. I flash the phone with my settings. Software says flashed successfully. I restart the phone and phone won`t connect to network. I read settings and it still has original verizon mdm, min.
I even flashed to couple other networks like tata and reliance, it they both won`t stick.

please post for download the previous iphonecdmatool version. this new version with evasion support looks like doesn`t work properly.
thank you.

rich hathaway
03-17-2013, 12:52 AM
the tool has been used over a thousand times already with no reported bugs,so please do this for us,restore your device and reflash.i think your problem will be solved if you do,if you still have problems i would like to log into your pc and try to debug it for you.

fabueiroz
03-22-2013, 01:03 AM
doesn not work. still doesn`t flash settings.
restored, updated, downgraded - stays on original verizon settings.

rich hathaway
03-22-2013, 11:26 AM
please log into skype around 12:30pm central time or after and i will be there and help you.

fabueiroz
03-30-2013, 07:45 PM
what`s the setting for ntelos?
carrier patch won`t write correct settings. actually, does not change any settings.
need ntelos asap to try in manual mode.

Rich, I will skype you these days.