PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 4 IOS 6.1 on Cricket when phone not answered system can't find voicemail

Devils5thleg
03-09-2013, 10:54 PM
When I don't answer my phone and let it go to voicemail, system msg says unable to find voicemail, enter phone number. When I do it finds my voicemail. If I decline the call...it goes directly into my voicemail. Have upgraded from IOS 6 to 6.01, reflashed, reinstalled commcenter..etc etc.

Been working on this for almost two weeks now. Not sure where to go with it. Cricket says its not their problem and naturally dosn't want to help other than offer me a phone that isn't flashed. I have another flashed iphone that works perfectly. Help....Rich any thoughts??

rich hathaway
03-10-2013, 12:52 AM
restore and reflash if it does the same thing you need to open a trouble ticket on your account for engineering to fix for you.

Devils5thleg
03-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Thanks Rich Trouble ticket opened and told they will contact me on Monday. Will update the forum with results.

rich hathaway
03-10-2013, 12:22 PM
just fyi,tell them you have an evo or any other device than an iphone and they will be more eager to help

Devils5thleg
03-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Rich just wanted to pass this along in case someone else runs into it. The Engineer fixed my phone and left me a voice msg. Somehow my phone was call forwarded. I don't remember doing this ...however I do remember checking out one of the visual voicemail sites and IK am thinking this is how it got done. Anyways....its working fine. Only cost me two weeks of frustration and was on the support line twice and into the Cricket office twice before they got a tech involved. Not trivial when you depend on your phone. Thanks for your assistance. Both my flashed phones with your software tool work great. Roy