PDA

View Full Version : How can i get cricket talk and text on a verizon iphone 4.

aphexpusher
02-28-2013, 04:01 AM
I currently have a cricket phone that I want to dump for this iphone 4 I received.

So I guess I want to turn off service for this cricket phone and then add my iphone 4 to my plan instead.

I only want talk and text as is what I currently pay for.

Is this possible?

rich hathaway
02-28-2013, 11:20 AM
call cs tell them its some other model than iphone,have them add it to your plan then simply ota

aphexpusher
02-28-2013, 03:28 PM
call cs tell them its some other model than iphone,have them add it to your plan then simply ota

Will they ask for an exact model? if so can i use any phone model? or does it have to be like an android phone or something?

also I take it they will want the meid number or some other information? thanks a bunch. :unconscious:

also I have been reading about people having issues with not being able to receive txt and calls but only able to send. how can I avoid that situation?

aphexpusher
02-28-2013, 04:50 PM
ok i just called and it was all automated. it said it wanted me to go into a physical location, an actual cricket store, in order to change the phone. is this not typical? what am I doing wrong?

just spoke with someone at the cricket store and they said that apple meid numbers get flagged as of a few weeks ago and they could lose their job. i understand I am supposed to tell them its another kind of phone but if I have to bring it in then I am screwed right? plus I dont want anyone losing their job.

it seems it may no longer be possible?

rich hathaway
02-28-2013, 07:46 PM
call cs bro,you need to get a person so follow prompt for tech support

aphexpusher
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM
alright. will do. ill report back later on.