PDA

View Full Version : help with spc for 9930

Mr Paulie
02-26-2013, 05:15 PM
*** hidden content ***
Hello Rich! I am new member to the forum. I need some information and I hope you can help me. I would like to remove the activation required that comes up on my Blackberry 9930 (Sprint). I need the SPC code. I know to read the phone's memory which has the SPC in it; however, I need the starting address and the length; those are specific numbers that you need to place into the box of the software that will read the SPC code. I hope you will be able to help. If you are not able to help me, thank you anyway.

rich hathaway
02-26-2013, 06:08 PM
friend please post in the proper place in the forum,when you dont it creates work for our staff to come behind and move it,also it was copied 5 times.i am sure that was accidental but please check your posts and correct them if they have issues.

as for your spc why dont you just buy it like most everyone else does.they only cost around 6 bucks,i can get them or several others here can as well.

Mr Paulie
03-01-2013, 12:38 PM
I apologize for placing post in the improper place and sorry about the copies. Anyway, thanks for the information you offer!