PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who is not getting a response from IPHONECDMATOOL?

blueyzfr6
02-21-2013, 07:20 PM
A lil irritated, about spending $75 to get a Sprint iPhone 4 (IOS 6.1.2), and can't get everything to work. I've probably done 10 or so, and I have always got them to work. Just a "we are aware of the issue and we're working on it" would be nice. I feel like I'm purchasing another AR

rich hathaway
02-21-2013, 08:00 PM
there is no issue with 6.1.2 other than it is tethered for the next couple days anyway.do it just like you did 6.1

and sorry if we dont answer right away we are busy trying to push this update out.

blueyzfr6
02-21-2013, 08:07 PM
The Sprint phone is straight from an Apple store, could that be why it's not activating/flashing right... Also is there a way around that?

rich hathaway
02-21-2013, 10:10 PM
The Sprint phone is straight from an Apple store, could that be why it's not activating/flashing right... Also is there a way around that?

its not activating because i haven't released the commcenter patch for 6.1.2,i will not release anymore patches other than for gsm except thru the tool,you can thank the trolls for that.but the bundle wont work until you have patched cc so no ota,mms,facetime,imessage until its updated unless you can patch it yourself.
this is where we leave the trolls behind us,new update for tool = new tool security.we wont help the people who stole our tool anymore. exciting things are coming for the i-world in the coming days and weeks.

blueyzfr6
02-22-2013, 03:45 PM
This is exactly what I am doing, but I'm having NO LUCK

I am starting off with a brand new Sprint iPhone 4 running IOS 6.1.2 that has NEVER been activated

Open Redsn0w 0.9.45b3

Extra>Select IPSW use iPhone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw

Click back and proceed to Jailbreak it

Just boot

Open Cydia and install “OpenSSH” and Ignore the Upgrades

Open iPhoneCDMATool

It says “Invalid device,this device is not CDMA iphone4/iPad2!”

Unplug iPhone and plug it back in and log in

Connect

Load bundle

Write prl (51720_EVDO.prl) and sid

Unplug and ota

The phone won't OTA so I go back to Redsn0w

Just boot

Doesn't work so I open iPhoneCDMATool

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Input Phone NO.: XXXXXXX

1xPass vzw

3gPass vzw

WRITE and Disconnect

Open Redsn0w

It says “No Service” , It says it's not activated and I “Ignore” it. The phone will send AND receive calls and text. The phone will NOT send texts OR web

What am I doing wrong? I paid the $75 to get it done and nothing.:(

captainkirks
02-22-2013, 06:02 PM
This is exactly what I am doing, but I'm having NO LUCK

I am starting off with a brand new Sprint iPhone 4 running IOS 6.1.2 that has NEVER been activated

Open Redsn0w 0.9.45b3

Click back and proceed to Jailbreak it

Just boot

Open Cydia and install “OpenSSH” and Ignore the Upgrades

Open iPhoneCDMATool

It says “Invalid device,this device is not CDMA iphone4/iPad2!”

Unplug iPhone and plug it back in and log in

Connect

Load bundle

Write prl (51720_EVDO.prl) and sid

Unplug and ota

The phone won't OTA so I go back to Redsn0w

Just boot

Doesn't work so I open iPhoneCDMATool

Input Phone NO.: XXXXXXX

1xPass vzw

3gPass vzw

WRITE and Disconnect

Open Redsn0w

It says “No Service” , It says it's not activated and I “Ignore” it. The phone will send AND receive calls and text. The phone will NOT send texts OR web

What am I doing wrong? I paid the $75 to get it done and nothing.:(

Make sure you have data roaming on under settings. your settings look right. I would call pageplus and have them refresh the account.

Also your phone number needs to be with area code(might just be a typo on your side cause I think it will only accept 10 digits)

rich hathaway
02-22-2013, 06:29 PM
no guys those settings are not correct,pp requires an encrypted password simply writing vzw will not work for 3g data.
my bundle writes all user names and pass's for you.you simply load bundle,write prl and sid then ota thats it.if you write anything else you will have to clean the device properly to get rid of those values and redo it.but i am telling you the bundle will not work without patching the commcenter,period.so on the sprint ones they will not ota until you patch cc to make the phone respect the bundle and when it does it will enable ota.
the tool is being updated to support 6.1.2 commcenter patch and will be out soon.

im sorry guys i cant post the patch's anymore or the workarounds,you will have to wait for them to be written into the tool.

eddie5000
02-22-2013, 11:43 PM
wasn't the commcenter patch free before? I remember you could just add a source in cydia and download commcenter patch and carrier bundles

blueyzfr6
02-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Is there any way to downgrade the ios to 6.1?

eddie5000
02-23-2013, 12:50 PM
Is there any way to downgrade the ios to 6.1?

TinyUmbrella ...............

blueyzfr6
02-25-2013, 11:05 AM
How do I do it?????

Thank you

getoffmeluckycharms
02-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Question, I've got an iPhone 4 sprint that's currently flashed to cricket. I was trying to do the tethered jailbreak and it wouldn't boot correctly tethered. On the third step it would say waiting on phone to reboot and by then the phone would just start booting. It's running 6.1.2, mainly cause I was a dumbass, but I've got it back to working correctly on Cricket. Now, I'm going to buy a credit so I can full flash it but I need to see what I need to do first cause it wasn't working right. I used sn0wbreeze to jb it and then updated the jb to the evasi0n update in cydia.

rich hathaway
02-25-2013, 07:48 PM
install open ssh and uninstall evasi0n then flash,when done re-install evasi0n.

getoffmeluckycharms
02-26-2013, 10:39 PM
Okay, now I'm having a problem getting the carrier bundle to install. I could do it before I ran the iphonecdmatool but after I run it, it didn't show cricket(or the options to set the user/pass in there) and also didn't install the carrier bundle alongside of it.

EDIT -
I had to reinstall the carrier bundle using the tool but then I installed a different carrier bundle after that. Looked like it didn't patch the Commcenter the first time like it was suppose to so none of the settings stuck.

rich hathaway
02-27-2013, 01:30 AM
the patch for 6.1.2 is not uploaded to the tool yet,you have to do it manually until the next update comes out,(a few days)

getoffmeluckycharms
02-27-2013, 02:03 PM
It's okay, I figured out the problem and patched it myself. Currently mobile with 3G and its working beautifully.