PDA

View Full Version : LG Optimus G - I CAN'T READ EFS WITH QPST

RizzoRaine
01-26-2013, 04:36 PM
I need to get into the "EFS" but I can't do it with the normal way of using QPST. The program will detect the connection to the phone but won't read it as a phone. There is a question mark before the device description and it won't let me read it. I tried a couple CDMA programs and the farthest I can get is EFS2. I need to insert a "10" file into the "EFS". Can someone give me an idea of how to do it and what program to use. Thanks.

rich hathaway
01-26-2013, 09:50 PM
you probly dont have a new enough version of qpst.what version do you have? or you could use dfs.

EDIT- I DELETED YOUR OTHER POST,DO NOT DOUBLE POST PLEASE IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES AND CREATES WORK FOR OUR STAFF TO KEEP IT CLEANED UP.

RizzoRaine
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
I have version 2.7 of QPST. I tried DFS but it would not read EFS1 but it would read EFS2. I need to get into 1 to make the changes. I'll try to find a more updated version of QPST. I hope there is a free one somewhere because I would hate to buy one and it not even work. ( i understand about the deletion of my other post )

Thanks for responding to my question. If you have any other pointers please let me know.

RizzoRaine
02-03-2013, 01:38 AM
Ok, I got the latest version of QPST and I got it to read and get into the EFS. I have another problem though, even though I am in I can't unlock the directories/files to open them in order to input some "num" files ( like on an EVO where you use " open sesame door "). HELP, ANYONE???