PDA

View Full Version : CDMA IPHONE 4s Configuration -- Step by Step

hafizimran
01-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Please help me out to configure IPHONE 4s CDMA step by step, how to got port and enter PRL, IMSI and Akey

rich hathaway
01-03-2013, 11:15 AM
be patient the new tool is done,we are waiting on a copyright to come back before we can release.

hdclover
01-03-2013, 02:21 PM
be patient the new tool is done,we are waiting on patent to come back before we can release.
will it supports iphone4 sprint ? I need to manually edit all the nam programming parameters. I can't find any tools that able to do that free.

rich hathaway
01-03-2013, 06:19 PM
will it supports iphone4 sprint ? I need to manually edit all the nam programming parameters. I can't find any tools that able to do that free.

bro, your posting the iphonecdmatool.com support room asking for free solution..... does'nt something seem not right about that to you?

whitey10tc
01-04-2013, 04:03 AM
I can't find any tools that able to do that free.
that's because there are no free ones!

Sent using Forum Runner

sunilj75
01-04-2013, 05:35 AM
be patient the new tool is done,we are waiting on patent to come back before we can release.

Will it also support sprint iphone 4S or verizon iphone 4S on ios 6.0 or 6.0.1
Will data will also work like on iphone 4 (i.e. only 1x or 3G EVDO)
Will it also support sprint iphone 5 and verizon iphone 5 on ios 6.0 or 6.0.1 or 6.0.2

Atleast give us some idea and hope.

Thanks

hdclover
01-04-2013, 08:32 AM
bro, your posting the iphonecdmatool.com support room asking for free solution..... does'nt something seem not right about that to you?

Sorry didnt know that you are selling a cdmatool. I just joined this forum. so there is no other method than buying your tools for programming iphone4 cdma ?

rich hathaway
01-04-2013, 12:11 PM
you can get talk and text for free if you company offers ota,but no free data solution.

hdclover
01-04-2013, 10:51 PM
you can get talk and text for free if you company offers ota,but no free data solution.
I dont know what your tools does . it can't even Read the data on iphone before paying it.
I managed to changed my iphone4 prl to my local carrier using patched commcenter, and it got signal and able to ##2539 with standard 00000 code and for data setting i think its on carrier.pri which also editable, what your tool does ?

whitey10tc
01-05-2013, 04:25 PM
I dont know what your tools does . it can't even Read the data on iphone before paying it.
I managed to changed my iphone4 prl to my local carrier using patched commcenter, and it got signal and able to ##2539 with standard 00000 code and for data setting i think its on carrier.pri which also editable, what your tool does ?

your posting in the support forum for [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sent using Forum Runner